The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

I am here...in the guise of my snow white costume...so kinda shape shifting :smile:

Original post by greeneyedgirl
I am here...in the guise of my snow white costume...so kinda shape shifting :smile:

That girl behind you looks quite scary :afraid:

Decent costume considering you made it yourself :ahee:

Love you too hun =D

CBA anymore :tongue:
:facepalm2:

Spoiler

Original post by Willum Infanta
That girl behind you looks quite scary :afraid:

Decent costume considering you made it yourself :ahee:

Look who came out of the woodwork. :wink2:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Look who came out of the woodwork. :wink2:

:rolleyes:

She promises me lots of ben & jerry's and haribo's if I do as she says :puppyeyes:
Reply 2670
Original post by Willum Infanta
:rolleyes:

She promises me lots of ben & jerry's and haribo's if I do as she says :puppyeyes:

I didn't get promised anything, just questioned as to where I've been...I guess I'm not really wanted :sad:
Original post by hobo06
I didn't get promised anything, just questioned as to where I've been...I guess I'm not really wanted :sad:

I promised him nothing, just told him that I had a pic of the costume on TSR

Considering I emailed you last night asking where you'd been, you're hardly not wanted :tongue: anyway, what you think of the costume oh husband of mine?
Reply 2672
I promised him nothing, just told him that I had a pic of the costume on TSR

Considering I emailed you last night asking where you'd been, you're hardly not wanted :tongue: anyway, what you think of the costume oh husband of mine?

You look beautiful in anything!
Original post by hobo06
You look beautiful in anything!

awww thanks hun :smile: that's put me in a good mood for tuesday =D
Reply 2674
awww thanks hun :smile: that's put me in a good mood for tuesday =D

I have a feeling I won't be in such a good mood when I get to work tomorrow :sigh:
Original post by hobo06
I have a feeling I won't be in such a good mood when I get to work tomorrow :sigh:

:lovehug:

Just thing, come tomorrow evening you'll be another day at work closer to your final day :smile:
:dice: at T in the Park line up =D
Reply 2677
:dice: at T in the Park line up =D

Frank Turner is playing Download...I think I'm going to attempt to assassinate him so I know you'll never run off and leave me for him!

Or I might watch him...not sure yet, it would be between him, Linkin Park and Rob Zombie. Linkin Park's new stuff is crap, and Rob Zombie I don't really know but is apparently really good live.
Original post by hobo06
Frank Turner is playing Download...I think I'm going to attempt to assassinate him so I know you'll never run off and leave me for him!

Or I might watch him...not sure yet, it would be between him, Linkin Park and Rob Zombie. Linkin Park's new stuff is crap, and Rob Zombie I don't really know but is apparently really good live.

Frank Turner is the best live act =D although not sure how he'll work at Download, but too soft for them I would have thought!

I've got my titp ticket =D
Reply 2679
Frank Turner is the best live act =D although not sure how he'll work at Download, but too soft for them I would have thought!

I've got my titp ticket =D

Nah Download isn't afraid to branch out. Looks like there's quite a few people on the Download forums quite happy to have him there, as a 3rd stage headliner it's a good alternative to LP and Zombie.

I've paid for my Sonisphere and Reading ticket, just need to pay for my Download ticket on payday (which is also pancake day :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending