The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by T.Adams VI
Yes according to you and MasterMind/etc, every Arsenal fan is biased.

Too many annoying mancs in this thread. The funniest thing is, we hardly even wum in the United soc.

Who gives a ****?

The ignore function exists for a reason. I know you fancy yourself as an intellectual -- as do I. Feel free to laugh at them when they're talking garbage but otherwise, surely you're capable of ignoring stupid comments.
Original post by HannanB
Whatever is discussed in this thread is between arsenal fans. If you dont like something that has been posted either get over it or discuss it in you teams thread.

And everything about redknapp screams 2nd class, and that includes the team he manages

You can tell you haven't been around long.
Original post by PlasticBag
And doesn't anyone find it annoying that just a couple of weeks ago Redknapp was coming out with some tosh that Spurs are rightly challenging for the title, whereas now hes coming out along the lines of oh, if we get 4th place its a bonus.

What a twit

A manager talking up his own team? Shocking.

Yes according to you and MasterMind/etc, every Arsenal fan is biased.

Too many annoying mancs in this thread. The funniest thing is, we hardly even wum in the United soc.

It's because you have little to wum about, tbh, apart from the generic "but uve hardly got out of 1st gear, u dont deserve it!111"
Original post by Mastermind`

It's because you have little to wum about, tbh, apart from the generic "but uve hardly got out of 1st gear, u dont deserve it!111"

'Please rate some other members before rating this member again' :frown:
Van Persie is injured :erm:.
I don't think my comment was stupid, tyvm.
But Redknapp is a twit though. (and that's not really being biased either)

I am truly sorry to say this but I agree somewhat. As I said in our own thread his player-buying priorities and his selection of the starting XI carry little logic.
Original post by Psychotic546
Can't find that on the site? Any idea what time?

oh sorry its just red members atm. There will be a general sale though, keep checking the site
Reply 4428
Original post by HannanB
Whatever is discussed in this thread is between arsenal fans. If you dont like something that has been posted either get over it or discuss it in you teams thread.

And everything about redknapp screams 2nd class, and that includes the team he manages

Please read below :h:

Original post by Louis.
:no:

What you've described is the Arsenal forum, on the Arsenal site. On here the Arsenal thread is to talk about anything Arsenal related, the poster is completely irrelevant.

The "GTFO" attitude towards other fans on most of the socs is a bit depressing really.

Aye - but you do have it in for the Arsenal fans in particular :no:
Original post by natty_d
Aye - but you do have it in for the Arsenal fans in particular :no:

Not true, I'm one of your no.1 fans, Natania. :fan:

Not true, I'm one of your no.1 fans, Natania. :fan:

Love you too bbz :flutter:
Reply 4432
Original post by vn2009
This is what i wasthinking earlier today....if fab gets injured we still have a strong midfield.

If rvp get injured, we are left with bendtner and chamakh. Both of which I dont rate, although chamakh will need time to become a much better player.

Bendtner on the other hand, whether he has one month, 2 years or even 5 years to improve, I dont seem him improving much at all.

Yeah Van Persie is in great form at the moment. Plus he one of the older players in our squad and very important for morale, losing him would be a huge blow.
Original post by Bowman.Hath
oh sorry its just red members atm. There will be a general sale though, keep checking the site

Nah it's sold out. :frown:
Nah it's sold out. :frown:

no they're not, what site you checking?
no they're not, what site you checking?

Arsenal main site.
Arsenal main site.

The Orient tickets arent sold out, thats the one you meant right?
The Orient tickets arent sold out, thats the one you meant right?

Checked wrong page sorry. Clicked on the first leg last time I checked :rolleyes:
Original post by Kevmeister
He's taking the pressure off his team, hardly makes him a twit, even if you are a biased Arsenal fan.

You seem to be speaking under the impression that the Spurs players' memories do not extend two weeks back. If I were a player I'd rather the manager spoke with honesty and realism, not some pseudo-psychological BS that treats both the players and fans like idiots.
Original post by milkytea
You seem to be speaking under the impression that the Spurs players' memories do not extend two weeks back. If I were a player I'd rather the manager spoke with honesty and realism, not some pseudo-psychological BS that treats both the players and fans like idiots.

And you seem to think that a manager only speaks to his players through the press et al.

Latest