The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4480
Hrm, that makes sense. More comedy with Pat Rice, he doesn't put the players off either. It just seems unfair that Leyton Orient even have them. :sad:

Original post by JK.
Wenger prefers ball boys. :sad:

Can you blame him? :colone:
Elton Monteiro has signed professional terms with the club.
An extra bit about that Jon Toral deal.

The kid's agent is none other than Pere Guardiola - the brother of current Barcelona coach Pep.

Good luck complaining, Barça fans. :toofunny:

In other news, Alex Song has car seized. (the bit I love most about that story is that they say he's 26 - he's 23 :mmm:)
(edited 13 years ago)
I like how the BBC say "Arsenal have signed another player from Barcelona's youth academy." Objective coverage, my arse.
Original post by Colonel.
I like how the BBC say "Arsenal have signed another player from Barcelona's youth academy." Objective coverage, my arse.

I know - they make it sound so sarcastic like:

"Ugghh, Arsenal have signed another player from Barçelona..."
Reply 4485
Lol, so what would be a better way of wording it?
Original post by n1r4v

Arsenal sign Barca reject

Pep's brother forces player to sign for Arsenal

Arsenal sign yet another unknown youngster

and so forth
Reply 4487
"Barca are whingy *****" :coma:
Original post by n1r4v

Just 'Arsenal sign Spanish youngster Toral' would suffice, before mentioning:

'Toral is the fourth player to join Arsenal from Barcelona's La Masia youth system in recent years, following Cesc Fabregas, Fran Merida and Ignasi Miquel'.
Reply 4489
Fair enough
So people if Cesc stays for next season and Ramsey improves at the rate he did before he got injured, what would be your first XI?
Reply 4491
Cesc, Wilshere & Song. They work perfectly together. Ramsey won't be replacing Cesc whilst Cesc is still here. I'd say Wilshere and Ramsey would be interchanged next season for game time. Wilshere has played a lot this season, they may tone that down next season if Rambo is back to good.
(edited 13 years ago)
I often wonder how some journalists still even have a job.

The Daily Fail are the worst, constantly stealing stuff from Young Guns Blog (most recently regarding our pursuit and subsequent trials of Swedish duo Kristoffer Olsson and Robert Mirosavic)
We have the right to to ask for his return, Jon Toral has the DNA of London and has and always will be an Arsenal player. :colonhash:
Reply 4494
Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep
We have the right to to ask for his return, Jon Toral has the DNA of London and has and always will be an Arsenal player. :colonhash:

Arsenal DNA, not London DNA, you complete tool :facepalm2:

See JK.'s sig :fyi:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-12549727

Wife and another women .... Song wants a threesome .. hence the speeding
Original post by R-KAM
Arsenal DNA, not London DNA, you complete tool :facepalm2:

See JK.'s sig :fyi:

:slap:

I can't say Arsenal because he has no former links to the club at all, you have single handedly given Barca their retort :colonhash:
Original post by In2deep

How has he always been an Arsenal player?
Original post by marcusmerehay
An extra bit about that Jon Toral deal.

The kid's agent is none other than Pere Guardiola - the brother of current Barcelona coach Pep.

Good luck complaining, Barça fans. :toofunny:

In other news, Alex Song has car seized. (the bit I love most about that story is that they say he's 26 - he's 23 :mmm:)

Pepe's brother or not, why shouldn't they complain? Some of the stuff done by English clubs (not only Arsenal) is scandalous, something needs to be done about it.
Original post by Kevmeister
How has he always been an Arsenal player?

oooooh KEV :console:

Spoiler

Latest