The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

passed :biggrin:

This is why alcohol is bad, kids. I think the internet should have a built in alcohol breath test.
Reply 1502
Can anyone access this article? Fragile X: leading the way for targeted treatments in autism. Wang LW. Berry-Kravis E. Hagerman RJ. Neurotherapeutics. 7(3):264-74, 2010 Jul.

It's another where the university claims we have access to it where in reality we don't :rolleyes:
Original post by blonde-beth
passed :biggrin:

Same! :five:
I think we get our results tomorrow. That'll be funny.
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Is anyone else going to the General Surgery conference at UCL this weekend? (I know we discussed it weeks ago but I can't remember if anyone actually booked).

Also, any Kings or Impy students fancy showing me round on Friday? Have a few hours in the afternoon to kill and thought I'd check out where I might *touch wood* be doing an iBSc.

Would have done, but am heading home for reading week tonight. You going to the trauma conference at Guy's this weekend?
Original post by Mushi_master
Would have done, but am heading home for reading week tonight. You going to the trauma conference at Guy's this weekend?

No, didn't even know it was happening!
Original post by Becca-Sarah
No, didn't even know it was happening!

Thought you'd know of that! Is the national undergrad one:

http://kclsurgicalsoc.com/kclss/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=51&Itemid=9
Reply 1508
Original post by Jessaay!
This is why alcohol is bad, kids. I think the internet should have a built in alcohol breath test.

Classic quote there 'You almost make me physically sick in terms of how much I'm glad UCL rejected you.'
Gave IM injection number 3 today :smile: Protecting a guy from illness whilst in Egypt :proud:

And did a massive fail of a knee examination, but oh well :colondollar:
Original post by crazylemon
I am free from about 3 in the afternoon if you want a little tour of main campus for a bit.

That would be great, thanks :awesome: Shall PM you...
Original post by Hygeia
Can anyone access this article? Fragile X: leading the way for targeted treatments in autism. Wang LW. Berry-Kravis E. Hagerman RJ. Neurotherapeutics. 7(3):264-74, 2010 Jul.

It's another where the university claims we have access to it where in reality we don't :rolleyes:

You got it yet?
Reply 1512
Original post by Lantana
You got it yet?

Thankyou so much for saving me again! :smile: I tried to rep you but I've repped you too recently :frown:
Original post by Hygeia
Thankyou so much for saving me again! :smile: I tried to rep you but I've repped you too recently :frown:

Twas a mere Google search :wink: and I know the pains of trying to get journals online.
Reply 1514
Original post by Philosoraptor
does he have candida, and you do an HIV test?
He's a chutney ferret and you test this by asking if he's a friend of Dorothy.
Just watched Moulin Rouge! again. Love that film.
Original post by Renal
He's a chutney ferret and you test this by asking if he's a friend of Dorothy.

Uhh I'm guessing the first term is a rather crude colloquialism for homosexual, and the second I don't know? Dorothy as in from the musical?
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Just watched Moulin Rouge! again. Love that film.

-10 man points
Original post by Philosoraptor
Uhh I'm guessing the first term is a rather crude colloquialism for homosexual, and the second I don't know? Dorothy as in from the musical?

As is 'friend of Dorothy'.
Original post by Kinkerz
As is 'friend of Dorothy'.

Yeah but I'm trying to work out its derivation...am I right or is it something else?

I can't say I find either very funny...

Latest

Trending

Trending