The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -
:nothing:

Nice username btw.

Yeh I had to get rid of it, the screen was developing a crack.

Buyer was fully aware of this and still bought for £150 xD
Original post by chaz1992

Nice username btw.

Yeh I had to get rid of it, the screen was developing a crack.

Buyer was fully aware of this and still bought for £150 xD

:redface:

Oh, that's good! I was going to say I'd have paid more for it :ahee: but I don't like crack :hand:

Oh, that's good! I was going to say I'd have paid more for it :ahee: but I don't like crack :hand:

OHHHHH I see what you did there.

Worst thing is is that I don't even know how the crack came about :s

You can buy a mint HTC HD2 on avforums for about £160-170, there a real bargain. I don't see why anyone would buy an iPhone for 3 times that :confused:

Worst thing is is that I don't even know how the crack came about :s

You can buy a mint HTC HD2 on avforums for about £160-170, there a real bargain. I don't see why anyone would buy an iPhone for 3 times that :confused:

:zomg:

I'm lurking.
Just flashed CGB1.5.0.

*Faster GUI

And a half Feeyo! :biggrin:
Original post by aliluvschoc
Tried this last night:

:woo:

It's great! It woke me up just before I needed to be up, from the lightest point of sleep too. I've never woken up more... awake before.

I think I'm in love. :colondollar:

edit: I read comments on the app market about it making your phone overheat, my Desire seemed to be just fine. =]

Works fine on my SanFran

Also on paid version you can set it up to ask you a maths question in order to make sure you're awake! Never got out of bed (and been so good at mental maths) before!
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Works fine on my SanFran

Also on paid version you can set it up to ask you a maths question in order to make sure you're awake! Never got out of bed (and been so good at mental maths) before!

I've always hated the sound of apps that do that (ignore my sig :ninja:). Knowing me I'd smash my phone if it didn't shut up lol
Original post by silent ninja
I've always hated the sound of apps that do that (ignore my sig :ninja:). Knowing me I'd smash my phone if it didn't shut up lol

It's the only way to get me out of bed as previously I was managing to turn my alarm off in my sleep!
It's the only way to get me out of bed as previously I was managing to turn my alarm off in my sleep!

Me too. I walk across the room, switch it off and proceed to miss 3 hours of lectures lol

They should make an alarm clock that squirts water. You could point it in the right direction. That would be awesome.
Me too. I walk across the room, switch it off and proceed to miss 3 hours of lectures lol

They should make an alarm clock that squirts water. You could point it in the right direction. That would be awesome.

I'd probably sleep through that too!

It's odd tho, whenever I share a bed with someone I wake up really easily, or if I get a text during the night it wakes me up, but otherwise I am truly dead to the world!
Original post by mikeyd85
Just flashed CGB1.5.0.

*Faster GUI

And a half Feeyo! :biggrin:

I had soooo many problems when I tried CG 1.1! But I've moved all my apps out of /system/app/ to my SD card now :yes:

Is it worth leaving Froyo now? Have you had trouble with any incompatible apps? Will upgrading erase the apps on my SD card? :cry2:
Reply 3912
Maths alarms usually result in me solving the problem instantly and going back to sleep, or taking my battery out if it's too hard for me to solve straight away.
I'd probably sleep through that too!

It's odd tho, whenever I share a bed with someone I wake up really easily, or if I get a text during the night it wakes me up, but otherwise I am truly dead to the world!

:sexface:
Reply 3914
Works fine on my SanFran

You can still get the maths questions on the free trial version :h:

Whenever I set a maths clock to hard, I'd always end up waking up with my phone's battery on the opposite side of the room from my phone. Odd that.
Original post by jermaindefoe
:sexface:

I meant when I've got friends visiting me at uni actually...

Original post by estel

Whenever I set a maths clock to hard, I'd always end up waking up with my phone's battery on the opposite side of the room from my phone. Odd that.

Ahhh well I only saw the option after I paid to get it :tongue:
Original post by estel

I couldn't do the hard maths captchas while wide awake. That, coupled with the cockerel alarm sound was almost enough to drive me insane.
Original post by estel
For what it's worth, over what's been now a week of use, it hasn't worked brilliantly for me every night (though, yes, this is possibly more because I've been going to bed only 3 hours before getting up, but that's my own issue...). Overall it's pretty awesome, though.

Last night:

Try sleeping with the phone a little closer to you.
Reply 3918
Original post by Mad Vlad
Try sleeping with the phone a little closer to you.

It's under my pillow. Hard to get much closer :/
Yeah I had a nap, and it was pretty much a straight line in my deep sleep, should i put it under my pillow? Or take of my case?

Latest

Trending

Trending