The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Philosoraptor
Yeah but I'm trying to work out its derivation...am I right or is it something else?

I can't say I find either very funny...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_of_Dorothy

Not sure it's supposed to be funny.
Original post by Kinkerz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_of_Dorothy

Not sure it's supposed to be funny.

Ah so I might be right.

No, I'm sure it's not meant to be funny, but I just find something riled up in me that gets angry at casual homophobia...

And I'm quite the opposite of a hippy tree hugging cannabis smoking rose tinted glasses person. :/
Original post by Captain Crash
-10 man points

Meh, I'm still in negative figures from the time I let my friend put make up on me because we were bored.
Reply 1523

Ah so I might be right.

No, I'm sure it's not meant to be funny, but I just find something riled up in me that gets angry at casual homophobia...

And I'm quite the opposite of a hippy tree hugging cannabis smoking rose tinted glasses person. :/

Ah but what's an mcq without casual racism, sexism or homophobia??
Noc-bloody-turnal.
Original post by visesh

A hard one akin to real life.
So yeah I don't want it :p:
Original post by visesh

recently had one along the lines of:

"woman goes to France and enjoys some very strong cheese, she then shi.. out gives birth to a dead baby. What organism caused blah blah..."

:|
Original post by JordanCarroll

Original post by JordanCarroll
recently had one along the lines of:

"woman goes to France and enjoys some very strong cheese, she then shi.. out gives birth to a dead baby. What organism caused blah blah..."

If you read "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult you would know the answer to that :p: Although I can't remember the answer myself :holmes:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
If you read "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult you would know the answer to that :p: Although I can't remember the answer myself :holmes:

Alternatively, you could learn it on a medical degree :p:

It's Listeria.
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

I knew the answer! *feels patronised* :p:

but just that "the pregnant woman enjoys herself by indulging in a lovely strong cheese...
...couple of months later she pops out a corpse..."
Reading week! Time for absolutely no reading and a proper break.
Much like the patient on MAOIs that goes to a wine and cheese bonanza...or a particularly stupid child that eats a whole box of liquorice allsorts :biggrin:
It's the actors in communications workshops etc with their clichés and hidden agendas that get me.
Anyone from ICSM on the circle line pub crawl yesterday?

I was pelted with ice cubes :frown:
Reply 1534
Original post by Jessaay!
Anyone from ICSM on the circle line pub crawl yesterday?

I was pelted with ice cubes :frown:

Didn't go, but several friends are still drunk.
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Meh, I'm still in negative figures from the time I let my friend put make up on me because we were bored.

Wait, what?
Original post by RollerBall
Wait, what?

Hey! I'm comfortable in my sexuality.

(And gender)
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Hey! I'm comfortable in my sexuality.

(And gender)

What's wrong with video games?
Original post by SMed
Didn't go, but several friends are still drunk.

Yep. I have that. My flatmate's boyfriend is concerning me, actually. He's got a ridiculous tachycardia.
Original post by Jessaay!
Yep. I have that. My flatmate's boyfriend is concerning me, actually. He's got a ridiculous tachycardia.

Probable reasonably high resting heart rate + alcoholy drunken water loss hypovolaemia = pretty damn normal to be tachycardic haha.

In fact I always am every time afterwards...

Latest

Trending

Trending