conditional 38 IB points

Queen Mary- 9th feb
conditional 36 IB points with higher level 6,6,6

Lnat score 24

Best of luck everyone.
Reply 3401
Original post by runby
:biggrin:Snap!
Love the Uni,course & am so pleased to have the offer.

Congratulations, I am still waiting to hear - is this bad news???
I also loved the course and campus:s-smilie:
Reply 3402
Original post by Lis10
Congratulations, I am still waiting to hear - is this bad news???
I also loved the course and campus:s-smilie:

:smile: Thank you.
I'm on a gap year & have my results,so maybe that was the reason I received my offer so quickly.
When you get your offer,will you firm?
Reply 3403
It seems that although King's, Bristol and Warwick have already given out some law offers, the bulk of their offers has not been released, unlike LSE, UCL, Nottingham and Queen Mary which have given out most of their offers. Am I correct in making this assumption or is it all bull****??? :-))
Reply 3404
Original post by runby
:smile: Thank you.
I'm on a gap year & have my results,so maybe that was the reason I received my offer so quickly.
When you get your offer,will you firm?

Yes, if I got an offer I would definitely firm as the course sounds really interesting and working as a team etc. can only enhance job prospects in the future.
I think even the fairly dry areas of law would be interesting when looked at in a problem based way rather then traditional lectures. Oh well ... just have to wait and see.
I found the interview quite hard as I am used to reacting to people's comments but can understand their reasoning - just wish my answers had been more detailed. I thought of loads of things to say when I came out the interview!
I will keep hoping ...
Original post by tyj1
King's offer - 24th feb
conditional 38 IB points

Queen Mary- 9th feb
conditional 36 IB points with higher level 6,6,6

Lnat score 24

Best of luck everyone.

Hi when did u send ur application please

Ps congratz:smile:
Original post by Thepro

Original post by Thepro
It seems that although King's, Bristol and Warwick have already given out some law offers, the bulk of their offers has not been released, unlike LSE, UCL, Nottingham and Queen Mary which have given out most of their offers. Am I correct in making this assumption or is it all bull****??? :-))

i haven't seen many offers from Queen Mary or Ucl just rejections from Ucl.
Hey I was just wondering if anyone else here was sent a letter informing them of an offer that they have received but it wasn't updated on track until some days after?
I've just received an unconditional for Newcastle Law School this morning (the date on the letter says it was sent on the 23rd of Feb) but my track hasn't changed yet. Should I be worried? Or does this have something to do with it being my fifth offer? please help...
Reply 3408
Original post by qu1ksilver

i haven't seen many offers from Queen Mary or Ucl just rejections from Ucl.

Queen Mary's gave out loads of offers before the new year
Hey I was just wondering if anyone else here was sent a letter informing them of an offer that they have received but it wasn't updated on track until some days after?
I've just received an unconditional for Newcastle Law School this morning (the date on the letter says it was sent on the 23rd of Feb) but my track hasn't changed yet. Should I be worried? Or does this have something to do with it being my fifth offer? please help...

My QMUL offer took around a week to come through officially on Track. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you :smile:
Reply 3410
Queen Mary's gave out loads of offers before the new year

Ok. But most offers will be sent out after the 15.January
Reply 3411
Course: LLB LAW
University: Queen Mary
Offer: Conditional (AAA)
Original post by Nat17
Offer: Conditional (AAA)[/QUOD
Did that come through recently?
Original post by Nat17
Offer: Conditional (AAA)

Reply 3414

No, it came in November/December time. Just joined so thought I would make my contribution. Har.
My Queen Mary offer came through at the beginning of February.
Reply 3416
Original post by MartinSquirtle
My Queen Mary offer came through at the beginning of February.

Is it your Firm choice?
Original post by Lacrimosa
My QMUL offer took around a week to come through officially on Track. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you :smile:

Thanks! It's kind of sad tho now i won't be endlessly logging into track anymore since all my offers are back. Oh well I guess I should crack on with some revision then! :biggrin:
Thanks! It's kind of sad tho now i won't be endlessly logging into track anymore since all my offers are back. Oh well I guess I should crack on with some revision then!

Haha, I'm so envious of you though! I am sick of the sight of my email inbox. Where are you planning on choosing for firm/insurance?
Original post by Lacrimosa
Haha, I'm so envious of you though! I am sick of the sight of my email inbox. Where are you planning on choosing for firm/insurance?

Well I'm convinced that I'll put Edinburgh for my firm, but I know that newcastle is a fantastic law school as well, it's just that I'd have to pay the tuition fees if I came down to England. :redface: I also love Edinburgh as a city and when I went to the university open day I just knew that I would love to study there. What about you where are you planning to study? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending