The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel at a loss as to what to do in terms of work until I get my formative results. They need to hurry up.
Original post by Philosoraptor
Probable reasonably high resting heart rate + alcoholy drunken water loss hypovolaemia = pretty damn normal to be tachycardic haha.

In fact I always am every time afterwards...

True! He's completely out of it though which is probably the more concerning part. His tremor is ridiculous :p: In fairness it's a bad sign when girls are taking care of the guy. He told us not to slow him down by passing out.
URgh. trama course with LAS tomorrow, fun, Getting up at 7 to trek to their place? Not fun. Also, my phone contract (iplone) is running out, any suggestion for cheap contracts around? Or failing that just a phone on PAYG?
Original post by Jessaay!
Anyone from ICSM on the circle line pub crawl yesterday?

I was pelted with ice cubes :frown:

When I was young :tongue: thrown things were usually limited to eggs...did people fish ice out of drinks? Thats really mean :frown:
Original post by Wangers
When I was young :tongue: thrown things were usually limited to eggs...did people fish ice out of drinks? Thats really mean :frown:

I think they had a reason for doing it, it's just I can't remember what :p: I'm glad it wasn't eggs though, that'dbe grim.
Reply 1545
Original post by Wangers
URgh. trama course with LAS tomorrow, fun, Getting up at 7 to trek to their place? Not fun. Also, my phone contract (iplone) is running out, any suggestion for cheap contracts around? Or failing that just a phone on PAYG?

O2 simplicity is pretty good.
I passed my exams! :woo:
Reply 1547
Original post by i'm no superman

Well done! :smile:

congrats!
Original post by crazylemon
I was recovering from wednesday. I had to get across london without the ability to see :p:

Without the abilityto see? :p:
Reply 1550
Without the abilityto see? :p:

...without the ability to see where he was throwing ice cubes.
Original post by SMed
...without the ability to see where he was throwing ice cubes.

May be the alcohol taking its toll but I'm really confused :p:
Reply 1552
May be the alcohol taking its toll but I'm really confused :p:

ICSM pub crawl...
you got pelted with ice cubes...
Lemon goes to ICSM...
Lemon couldn't see...
I not-so-cleverly implied he pelted you with ice cubes and is now blaming is poor vision.
Reply 1553
Original post by crazylemon
I didn't go though :p:

Meh, she's drunk.
Reply 1554
Stupid 2000 word expanded case study I have to submit by midnight tonight. I've got everything I need to do it, cannot be ****ed for motivation. Need to get off of here.
Original post by SMed
Stupid 2000 word expanded case study I have to submit by midnight tonight. I've got everything I need to do it, cannot be ****ed for motivation. Need to get off of here.

I know someone doing that, he's moaning about the exact same thing. :p:
Just submitted my module choices for intercalating at George's. My top two modules are anatomy based so if I don't get allocated them (and if I don't get into King's) then I'm just going to go straight into T-year.

The 'Images of Anatomy' module is amazing. There's only 22 places though...
Ahhh I would love to live in the DR next year. :frown:

I should hear back from King's by the end of next week. ****. :headfire:
Original post by SMed
O2 simplicity is pretty good.

Yup that's what I has gots :biggrin:

and need 2 showers a day?
Just submitted my module choices for intercalating at George's. My top two modules are anatomy based so if I don't get allocated them (and if I don't get into King's) then I'm just going to go straight into T-year.

The 'Images of Anatomy' module is amazing. There's only 22 places though...

I should hear back from King's by the end of next week. ****. :headfire:

madness :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending