The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoyo462001
Yeah I had a nap, and it was pretty much a straight line in my deep sleep, should i put it under my pillow? Or take of my case?

I have mine lying right by my shoulder :smile:
Original post by + polarity -
I had soooo many problems when I tried CG 1.1! But I've moved all my apps out of /system/app/ to my SD card now :yes:

Is it worth leaving Froyo now? Have you had trouble with any incompatible apps? Will upgrading erase the apps on my SD card? :cry2:

CG1.5 is very nice. Not found any problems with apps so far. It's quick too. :smile:

I'd say it's worth upgrading to now, though you'll have to do a full wipe, so yes, you'll lose your apps.
Hmm, I think I will do a Bart backup beforehand
Hmm don't put the phone under your pillow. I have mine about 4 inches or more from my shoulder. I have the paid version now :love: You can set it so you have to find a sheep to turn the alarm off :lol:

I recorded myself but I didn't sleep talk. :emo:
Does a higher peak denote lighter sleep? If so, these results are interesting.

Yep :smile:

Interesting how?
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Yep :smile:

Thanks.

It seems Ali's sleep cycle is nearly 2 hours long :zomg:

If mine is as long then I have been timing my alarms incorrectly.
Thanks.

It seems Ali's sleep cycle is nearly 2 hours long :zomg:

If mine is as long then I have been timing my alarms incorrectly.

Everyone's is different :smile: mine is about 2 hours (although much more erratic when been drinking!)

Everyone's is different :smile: mine is about 2 hours (although much more erratic when been drinking!)

I always went with the standard value of 90 minutes, but yo, the evidence disagrees
I always went with the standard value of 90 minutes, but yo, the evidence disagrees

It's just like the time it takes you to fall asleep, completely different for everyone!
Clove think the Samsung Galaxy S II is only gonna cost £708 for the 32gb model. Bargain(!)

I don't like the mottled effect on the back of this phone. It looks pretty nice otherwise.
(edited 13 years ago)
somone pls help...when i try downloading from android market it says 'starting download' forever! ive rebooted my phon but this doesnt change...
Reply 3933
Take a look at the Motorola Xoom reviews on Bestbuy...it's kinda pathetic. So many people don't even own the product and yet have taken the time to give it 1 star. :rolleyes:

Original post by you-belong-with-me
somone pls help...when i try downloading from android market it says 'starting download' forever! ive rebooted my phon but this doesnt change...

Try clearing the cache? Or cancel and restart it?
(edited 13 years ago)
Has anyone discovered Tasker? £4, but well worth it.
Original post by Pony Jack

I have. It's very useful. :yep:
Original post by Mad Vlad
I have. It's very useful. :yep:

Are you much of an 'advanced' user? I just got it today. I've got the basic idea of trigger events and events triggered, but I don't get the significance of profiles, and there are some triggers that don't appear in the various lists (e.g. pressing the reject button with an incoming call)
zzz too tired to check it out tonight..
Original post by you-belong-with-me

I find that this is often because you've run out of storage space on your hard drive - try deleting some applications.

Yeah but on my hero I prefer to not have anything running in the background unnecessarily. I will probably get it when I get a new phone/contract later in the year

Latest

Trending

Trending