The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rozzo89

Whitney is so dumb and sad :frown:

Original post by Rozzo89
Who else thinks Whitney really attractive I bet when she is done up she's stunning!

Her eyes are so nice!
Original post by CookieDoughLove
I think she'd be gorgeous all done up. But they make her look like a chavvy tramp :frown:

yeh exactly..but ive seen pics of her out and my mate saw her out in London once and she seems a bit chavy in real life! she needs to drop the greased back hair and change her hair then she'll be hot!
Original post by Yawn11

Original post by Yawn11
The old girl that played Lauren went to my secondary school.

Infact I saw her outside my friends flat a few months ago whilst we were walking and eating chinese.

I've also seen the woman that plays moe at lewisham, she drives a bmw.

:rofl2: LOL real talk?
"if you have been affected by any of the issues in tonight's episode..."

Do they mean the body odour storyline? :curious:
Original post by Yawn11
The old girl that played Lauren went to my secondary school.

Infact I saw her outside my friends flat a few months ago whilst we were walking and eating chinese.

I've also seen the woman that plays moe at lewisham, she drives a bmw.

Zainab lives really close to me in Staines, and I always run into her driving her Mercedes.
I bet that Rob guy is a pimp.
Original post by Rozzo89
Who else thinks Whitney really attractive I bet when she is done up she's stunning!

This! Yep definitely.....They portray her as a chav, which is why everybody hates her....but she would look stunning if she does herself up properly. :yep:
Original post by Rozzo89

I was thinking this too. :yep:
Original post by i.am.lost
"if you have been affected by any of the issues in tonight's episode..."

Do they mean the body odour storyline? :curious:

I think they meant Whitney's issues.

Original post by Mombasa Raha
I bet that Rob guy is a pimp.

Spoiler

Anyone got spoilers for what's going to happen with Whitney and that Rob dude? Is he a pimp or what?

EDIT: Never mind, just seen the post above!
(edited 13 years ago)
This Whitney storyline has to be the most contrived once yet. I mean Liam, a high school teenager responds by saying:
'leave us alone'. Why? because he was told by his aunt she dropped his dad's birthday cake. Does he see her do it? does he ask her what happened? no. I swear they give this character the mental age of 6. I know his suppose to be Ricky's son but come on!

Carol is a what a call a grade A interfering, hypocritical bitch.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Reformed2010
This Whitney storyline has to be the most contrived once yet. I mean Liam, a high school teenager responds by saying:
'leave us alone'. Why? because he was told by his aunt she dropped his dad's birthday cake. Does he see her do it? does he ask her what happened? no. I swear they give this character the mental age of 6.

I know, it's ridiculous, but when you look at the rest of the family it's hard to be surprised...
Original post by Rozzo89

Original post by Rozzo89

:no: not really
Is it just me or does a Mancunian in an East End soap just not fit?! The way he stretches his words at the end bug me, suppose going to have suck it up as he seems going to be involved in the thick of things.
Reply 6735
Original post by natty_d
:rofl2: LOL real talk?

Lol yeah I'm serious.
Original post by i.am.lost
Zainab lives really close to me in Staines, and I always run into her driving her Mercedes.

Mmm zainab, that hottite
Original post by Aky786UK
Is it just me or does a Mancunian in an East End soap just not fit?! The way he stretches his words at the end bug me, suppose going to have suck it up as he seems going to be involved in the thick of things.

It's confusing as I'm currently watching past series of Shameless, have just come across the Julie actress playing a mancunian and it's very bizarre indeed!

There are other northerners in eastenders already, um...Vanessa? God knows where she's disappeared to though!!
So who exactly is this Rob guy Whitney went away with? is he good or bad?
Reply 6738
Original post by bob dylan
So who exactly is this Rob guy Whitney went away with? is he good or bad?

Have you not seen him? He looks like a rapist. It can only end in tears for Whitney.

Latest

Trending

Trending