The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Anyone going to Brighton in 2011?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I applied for Digital Media there, send off just under 3 weeks ago. Not reply yet, probably not my first choice, but really would still be happy to go there :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 21
Conditional Offer Studying ...

Digital Media Development :smile:

Hope its GOOD!
Original post by *Dreaming*

I've got an unconditional to study english lit and lang :smile:

What about everyone else? :smile:

Are you on a gap year?
Reply 23
Original post by CertifiedAngel
Are you on a gap year?

yes :smile:

yes :smile:

Yay im not the only one :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by CertifiedAngel
Yay im not the only one :biggrin:

haha :smile: Yeah, I was worried I'd be "old" compared to everyone :biggrin:
Original post by window136
Conditional Offer Studying ...

Digital Media Development :smile:

Hope its GOOD!

Me too! Are you going to any of the open days? And what are u studying atm?
Reply 27
Original post by swmpy
I got a conditional for media studies and english literature! But now I'm ****ting it that I won't get the grades :/

Awh, they're so high aren't they!!! I'm stressing so bad. But "hey" anyway, incase we both get in :smile:
I'm hoping to study BA Photography!
I've received a letter today to send off an online portfolio, they then decide if i can have an interview from there! EEek!
xxx
Reply 29
Offer for business management, on a gap yah and need to get my BCC up to a BBC
Reply 30
I should be transferring into second year maths in 2011 from first year here at portsmouth, i'm pretty certain they'l let me in i've done very well in semester 1 which is what they're basing the offer on.
Does anyone know if I will be allowed in halls of residence even though im in 2nd year, but it is still my first year at brighton? And roughly what proportion of first years usually get into halls?

Best of luck to anyone waiting for offers
Original post by Hannerr-c
I didnt get in :frown: sad times. Have you had a offer?

Ahh thats a shame :frown: Did they reject you before or after interview? And yeah I am in my first year of doing primary ed there
Original post by Hannerr-c
I didnt get in :frown: sad times. Have you had a offer?

I noticed you applied for canterbury, I went for an interview there and then got rejected.. so you never know, you will probably get an offer from there :smile: good luck x
Reply 33
Brighton is my first choice, had an interview for BA(Hons) Primary Teaching 3-7 and haven't heard anything yet so fingers crossed! X
Original post by quaversareamazing
I'm hoping to study BA Photography!
I've received a letter today to send off an online portfolio, they then decide if i can have an interview from there! EEek!
xxx

I applied for BA Photography there aswell :smile: interview on the 17th march and I'm actually terrified!
Reply 35
Got an offer fm Sussex for Information Technology with Business and Management and Advanced computer Sc....:biggrin:
nyone know hw is it????????
I've got an unconditional to study english lit and lang :smile:

What about everyone else? :smile:

Same but conditional offer :smile: Is it your first choice?
Reply 37
Original post by DeaNo G

Original post by DeaNo G
I applied for Digital Media there, send off just under 3 weeks ago. Not reply yet, probably not my first choice, but really would still be happy to go there :smile:

I'm in the first year of Digital Media at Brighton and I'm really enjoying it :smile:
Reply 38
Starting fine art printmaking in september. Is everyone elses start date 1st september?? This just seems so early compared to other universities! Plus struggling to decide between phoenix brewery/varley? What do people think????
Reply 39
Applied for Film & Screen Studies, but haven't heard back yet. I heard they have an interview process, but can't find it written anywhere on the website. Anyone have any idea how long they take to reply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending