The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pony Jack
Well I'm afraid setting each app to load is the way to do it. You don't have to automate everything you know :wink:

Heathen. :lolwut: This is the Android way and you know it!
Original post by Mad Vlad
Heathen. :lolwut: This is the Android way and you know it!

I do now. I'm envisaging a few months down the line when a majority of texts my phone sends will be automated.

Although I do still feel a bit weird talking to the thing to (try to) use voice commands in public.
Reply 3962
:colonhash: Found out why I'm getting battery drain...well I think I have anyway. The CPU runs at pretty much 100% most of the time while the phone is asleep. Not sure which app is causing it but so many apps are running and I don't even know why. Might have to format or something...
Original post by bigmo7
:colonhash: Found out why I'm getting battery drain...well I think I have anyway. The CPU runs at pretty much 100% most of the time while the phone is asleep. Not sure which app is causing it but so many apps are running and I don't even know why. Might have to format or something...

Do you have Spare Parts installed?
Original post by yoyo462001
My new homscreens.

Spoiler

You like?

What calendar widget are you using? :smile:
Original post by AugustWestie
What calendar widget are you using? :smile:

Looks like Launcher Pro to me.
Reply 3966
Do you have Spare Parts installed?

Yeah I do, doesn't seem to be much help though :K:

:yes: I think it is...

Original post by bigmo7
Yeah I do, doesn't seem to be much help though :K:

:yes: I think it is...

Thanks. :smile:
Original post by G8D
Playing Pokemon on my phone.

Became addictive :frown:

Lol i've only had my desire HD a week and on pokemon Ruby i've beaten the elite four already
Could anyone explain what 'rooting' your phone means in laymans terms please? The reason I'd like to know is because I'd like to be able to save some apps on my SD card as the phone memory is constantly low. How would I go about rooting it?
Original post by Tokyoround
Lol i've only had my desire HD a week and on pokemon Ruby i've beaten the elite four already

Haha, I beat Pokemon Fire Red the other day. Think I'll move on to sapphire, ruby or emerald next.
Original post by G8D
What phone?
HTC Desire.
Reply 3972
Original post by G8D
Installed HoneyComb bootanimation.

I think it's looping :/

:colonhash: Are you copying me? I'm restoring my phone atm cos I installed a honeycomb theme which was quite badly made...although I did get the honeycomb theme working fine by just replacing the bootanimation using Root explorer...it's pretty nice. Now to get my phone working again...

Edit: Woohoo back up and running...
I'm still on third gym in Pokemon Red, the problem is I don't have a compute :frown:
Reply 3974
Original post by G8D
I reckon a Honeycomb theme would look ****.

I just wanted the bootanimation. It's a bit buggy though :frown:

The honeycomb icons for the notification bar is what I really wanted and they are so nice...

Spoiler

Original post by yoyo462001
I'm still on third gym in Pokemon Red, the problem is I don't have a compute :frown:

:coma:

I've stopped playing yellow on my phone because I'm getting the new pokemon game on Friday and I'm currently in spaz mode over it. :dance:

And the pikachu was crap. And I caught a dratini but it's really weak.

I'm such a loser :emo:

:crazy:
Reply 3976
Original post by G8D
Are they still in landscape mode? :p:

Maybe, dunno...:dontknow: They still look better than the GB ones imo...

I find it weird how the same bootanimation can work well on my phone and not so well on yours...which file did you download?
Reply 3977
Original post by G8D
I reckon a Honeycomb theme would look ****.

I just wanted the bootanimation. It's a bit buggy though :frown:

Original post by G8D
Yes they are.

I'm running the theme now though.

Love the text box glow.

:colonhash: :colonhash:

:mmm:
Original post by aliluvschoc
:coma:

I've stopped playing yellow on my phone because I'm getting the new pokemon game on Friday and I'm currently in spaz mode over it. :dance:

And the pikachu was crap. And I caught a dratini but it's really weak.

I'm such a loser :emo:

:crazy:

I got a dratini from the games corner on fire red and regretted not leveling up to a dragonite, as they rape face.

I'm actually tempted to buy a DS just for Pokemon games.

Or hopefully get a DS emulator on my Desire. :rolleyes:
Original post by MasterJomi
I got a dratini from the games corner on fire red and regretted not leveling up to a dragonite, as they rape face.

I'm actually tempted to buy a DS just for Pokemon games.

Or hopefully get a DS emulator on my Desire. :rolleyes:

I caught it in the Safari Zone. :colone:

I was tempted to get a DS emulator for my Desire... though I do have a DS myself it would just be nice to have one in my pocket when I'm bored on the bus or something. Only problem is they wouldn't handle wifi trading? I want to trade my pokemanz :colondollar:

I guess I'll just stick to the Game Boy emulators for the old school games.

Latest

Trending

Trending