The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2000
Original post by IGX_RSV2

Woke up at 1pm, looked at my phone and realised I was late for my jog!!!! Contacted my friend, by this time is was raining so we called it off and will run together tomorrow... I will run tonight on my own though. Then preceded to eat a bowl of weetabix and munch down a packet of pocky :sexface:

you were doing so well till the pocky:hmmm:
Reply 2001
Original post by Juno
I'm glad you like it :smile:

I cam home and then Simon jumped in a bowl of water :sad:

:emog:

And silly simon :giggle: the lone bunny likes to tip his over when he's in a mood :erm: he's never drunk from the water bowl I don't think...just tipped it over
Reply 2002
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
:emog:

And silly simon :giggle: the lone bunny likes to tip his over when he's in a mood :erm: he's never drunk from the water bowl I don't think...just tipped it over

Simon had an accident. He just jumps and doesn't look where he's going. Hopefully this will teach him a lesson, but I doubt it.

Simon has now started to play with his toys :eek: and eat his seed bar.
hello.
i've been london all weekend, on friday went to see a gig which my housemate was backing singing at, her band was the best one there so that was quite nice. my flatmate and her friend stayed over at my house on friday night so i stayed over at his in SE london on saturday. got rather drunk, failed at going out cos we missed the last train and then i passed out on the bed while everyone else had a mini party and got a bit high :giggle:
was a good weekend but i'm tired now and dont want to do my work :frown:
Reply 2004
Sounds like you had fun Anna :giggle:

Stayed home today instead of going to d&d as have tonnes of work to do, realised had no food in except dinner as not going to asda until tomorrow

J, come home, I'm hungry :cry2:

I also really want to buy Kinect (for Xbox 360)

It would mean I wouldn't have to worry about the weather for exercising and It wouldn't be as boring as jogging outside BUT I don't just want it for fitness. I also want to play some real games with it but there doesn't seem to be many except for dance games :lolwut: and that's something I'm really not interested in. The most appealing thing was when I saw a video of someone playing WoW with it.

I really want an xbox & some time to exercise :sadnod: not so sold on kinect myself, I'm a bit of a spaz so it doesn't really work out so well for me :erm: think I'll keep gaming and exercising seperate myself :p:
*posts in chat for the first time in over a week* Hello everyone! :p: February is short enough as it is, and I've not been around enough to do this months avatar justice. :o:

It has been a busy week, with stuff going on pretty much every day since the expo. And very little of that stuff was related to my course. :o: On the plus side I've thrown together a script for a group presentation tomorrow, which took me ~20 minutes plus some time to practice (my part isn't that long). More importantly, I've gone from thinking "I can't think of a dissertation topic, I may just complete this semester and leave with a postgrad diploma" to emailing a guy with a couple of good ideas + asking him to be my supervisor in less than a day. I decided I'd have nothing to lose, potentially a lot to gain, and most importantly it has kept my slowly resurfacing depression at bay. I'm feeling awesome, and my plans of finishing Shin Mazinger tonight will only make today even better. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2006
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Original post by AngryJellyfish
*posts in chat for the first time in over a week* Hello everyone! :p: February is short enough as it is, and I've not been around enough to do this months avatar justice. :o:

It has been a busy week, with stuff going on pretty much every day since the expo. And very little of that stuff was related to my course. :o: On the plus side I've thrown together a script for a group presentation tomorrow, which took me ~20 minutes plus some time to practice (my part isn't that long). More importantly, I've gone from thinking "I can't think of a dissertation topic, I may just complete this semester and leave with a postgrad diploma" to emailing a guy with a couple of good ideas + asking him to be my supervisor in less than a day. I decided I'd have nothing to lose, potentially a lot to gain, and most importantly it has kept my slowly resurfacing depression at bay. I'm feeling awesome, and my plans of finishing Shin Mazinger tonight will only make today even better. :biggrin:

Smelly, are you stil in Aber?

I want to buy some jellyfish plugs :smile: They're plugs with jellyfish in.
Reply 2007
I also really want to buy Kinect (for Xbox 360)

It would mean I wouldn't have to worry about the weather for exercising and It wouldn't be as boring as jogging outside BUT I don't just want it for fitness. I also want to play some real games with it but there doesn't seem to be many except for dance games :lolwut: and that's something I'm really not interested in. The most appealing thing was when I saw a video of someone playing WoW with it.

The kinect is awesome we play it while pre-drinking all the time :grin: some of the games are properly tiring though. I am also plain epic at the dancing game :proud: but no one will play me on it now as I beat them all the time :sad:
Original post by Juno
Smelly, are you stil in Aber?

I want to buy some jellyfish plugs :smile: They're plugs with jellyfish in.

Yep, I'm still in Aber until at least May. Might be longer depending on whether I do my dissertation here or at home/elsewhere. I'm in no hurry to move as long as I can afford to stay here. :nah:

Jellyfish plugs sound awesome. :biggrin:
Reply 2009

:borat:
Original post by Truered

:borat:

:lolwut:
:wtf:

:giggle:
Reply 2012
How can my lab report be 15 pages long and still incomplete? :indiff:
I am so tired
Reply 2014
I slept on my arm funny and now my shoulder hurts

Original post by skipp
How can my lab report be 15 pages long and still incomplete? :indiff:

Because you wrote in really big font like they do with work things, and thus got about 2 words per page. 30 words isn't a lab report :no:
I feel so lazy today
i feel so fluffy today :fluffy:
Have you washed your hair? :awesome:
ah thats probably the reason why :awesome:
Reply 2019
anime soc peeps :hifro: