The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isometrix

Original post by Isometrix
no

As bad as I thought then? :sad:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx

i felt bad that nobody was replying to you.

Read the damned cadaver book!
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Read the damned cadaver book!

The what book?

Nothing I've read really makes much sense.....
The what book?

Nothing I've read really makes much sense.....

Read the damned cadaver book. :biggrin:

The brachial plexus is a bit crap, tbh. You just have to learn it.

This diagram is nice.

Spoiler

Reply 1605
Randy Travis drinks cold beer, or so I've been informed.

*shudder*

Read the damned cadaver book. :biggrin:

The brachial plexus is a bit crap, tbh. You just have to learn it.

This diagram is nice.

Spoiler

Oh I see :p:

I just read about it on Wikipedia, and it makes more sense now :yep:
Reply 1608
Original post by Hygeia
I don't think I'm going to fit my research project into this 5,000 word limit :erm:

with 10% leeway surely you mean 5,500 word limit :awesome:
Original post by lekky

Original post by lekky

If it's anything like other UEA submissions, we don't have a 10% leeway, the limit is the limit :p:
Reply 1610
Original post by lekky

Nope :nope: we've been told it's a strict maximum of 5,000 (currently at 7,000 and still not finished... oops!) They should really allow a greater word limit for those of us doing qualitative research and needing to include quotes!
Reply 1611
If it's anything like other UEA submissions, we don't have a 10% leeway, the limit is the limit :p:

oh the horror!
has anyone got a copy of rang and dales pharmacology that they could have a quick look at for me? i've left mine 100 miles away and need to know if there is a section on partition coefficients, log P etc in detail for a report that i'm writing? i figured that you guys must use this book quite a lot and don't know where else to ask
Reply 1613
Original post by i love biology
has anyone got a copy of rang and dales pharmacology that they could have a quick look at for me? i've left mine 100 miles away and need to know if there is a section on partition coefficients, log P etc in detail for a report that i'm writing? i figured that you guys must use this book quite a lot and don't know where else to ask

I think I've got an e-book copy... PM me your email, I'll have a look for it.
Original post by JordanCarroll
Your Peninsula guys did well yesterday :smile: nice blokes as well, gave us a nice hip-hip-horayy when the race finished :colondollar:

did you race?

GKT did the same for us. We were being chased by them and held them off for a long time considering they weren't actually in our division. Was nice of them.

The RVC seniors were put in our junior category, which is obviously totally unfair :p: We came second to them, so if they hadn't been in it we'd have won. *sulks*
Does somebody want to explain the brachial plexus to me? :puppyeyes:

I'm sure I put a picture of my pipecleaner version up here somewhere... EDIT: here

As long as you remember that real texans drink cold beer :yes:
(edited 13 years ago)
I think I might have laryngitis :frown:
Reply 1617
Original post by Lantana
I'm sure I put a picture of my pipecleaner version up here somewhere... EDIT: here

Are you from Texas?
Original post by Lantana

Original post by Lantana

Oh yeah :colondollar: I remember that discussion, but paid no attention to it at the time :wink:

So basically, you just need to know the RTDCB divisions, and the fact that it's a big jumbly mess of nerves that supply nearly all of the upper limb?

If so, then I've got it sorted :proud:
Original post by SMed
Are you from Texas?

:no: It's how you remember what the sections are called

Oh yeah :colondollar: I remember that discussion, but paid no attention to it at the time :wink:

So basically, you just need to know the RTDCB divisions, and the fact that it's a big jumbly mess of nerves that supply nearly all of the upper limb?

If so, then I've got it sorted :proud:

If you can draw it out, you can trace where the nerves end up. I would also learn the areas innervated by each of the 5 nerves , and upper and lower brachial plexus injuries.

Latest

Trending

Trending