The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rosicky's been poor I think. Too many loose passes and not doing enough going forward, lacking creativity. Jack's been good going forward but been limited due to where he's playing. Want to see him in the more advanced role. Clichy has been poor I think, not just this game, he just doesn't keep the line when we try to play offside. He's been improving lately but it's been poor on three occasions this half.
Arshavin's looked lively and he'll get a break soon.
such a tasty noise coming from the crossbar :coma:
Birmingham are giving Wilshere way to much time on the ball, closing him down would help quite a bit. He's a great player but he looks like a right cocky tit, especially when he was arguing with Larsson. Great goal though by V Persie, your defence however seems to be a little scared of Zigic, the tower.

You're quite lucky though your keeper should be off. I can still see you winning 2-1, but it depends if you can contain Zigic.
pretty end-to-end stuff...with birmingham hitting the post as well...birmingham are actually playing a lot better then i expected...could go either way really but just hope it goes arsenals way

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOO RVP IS OFF!!!
and bendtner on...greatttttt :|
(edited 13 years ago)
RVP injured? Hope to God it's not serious. We need him so badly.
This match is terrible wtaf are they doing? just playing it odd the other players. Not only do we not have fabregas they have just pulled off RVP. fml.
Reply 4826
What a rubbish end to what was such a good weekend. We'd better win the Cup as a consolation, ffs.
Original post by brionysmith
This match is terrible wtaf are they doing? just playing it odd the other players. Not only do we not have fabregas they have just pulled off RVP. fml.

Because they're injured :tongue: can't help that.

Arsenal are too inconsistent though, playing pretty poor right now :s-smilie:
Is Wenger going insane? Arshavin off? Why not Rosicky??
Original post by neillya1
Because they're injured :tongue: can't help that.

Arsenal are too inconsistent though, playing pretty poor right now :s-smilie:

I just can not believe this, the game they played the other day was insane two beautiful goals against barcelona and they are just sucking ass right now.
This is so disappointing, if they want to win this they need to step it up.
It's a shame.. they are two of our best players. :frown:
Is Wenger going insane? Arshavin off? Why not Rosicky??

He's being a lazy **** tracking back.
Don't see how you can question Arshavin coming off. He's had a terrible game. His final ball has been awful today.
I just can not believe this, the game they played the other day was insane two beautiful goals against barcelona and they are just sucking ass right now.
This is so disappointing, if they want to win this they need to step it up.
It's a shame.. they are two of our best players. :frown:

Remeber we drew with Orient though :wink:

Original post by mandingo666
He's being a lazy **** tracking back.

Fair enough then.

Nasri is having a great game, just wish he'd place a pass more often and not go for glory!
Remeber we drew with Orient though :wink:

Fair enough then.

Nasri is having a great game, just wish he'd place a pass more often and not go for glory!

Agreed Nasri is playing brilliant today, ah yes we did indeed.. but i am not including that haha :wink:
What the ****!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry::angry::angry::angry:
Reply 4835
Ahahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha
hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
unbelievable, ****ing lost the carling cup. To Birmingham possibly the one of the worst games of football i have seen recently.
Other than the man-u and marseille game. :O
Reply 4837
AHhahaahahAHAHAHAHAHA MARCH ON BLUE ARMY!!
unbelievable, ****ing lost the carling cup. To Birmingham possibly the one of the worst games of football i have seen recently.

GTFO troll
It has been a good cup final game

?

This has been an excellent game to be honest, second half a little bland but first half was fantastic.

We NEED to buy more players, got to stop this "refusing to spend" mentality. We NEED a good, solid, commanding centre back - we just don't have one.

Latest