The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wenger needs to go. He has taken the club as far as he can.
Reply 4881
To be honest five or six on that field were not good enough and should be sold as a direct result. The blame falls on Arsene Wenger who has been treating the fans as mugs everyone knows a goalkeeper and centerbacks were needed.Arsenal are a complete shambles at the back and if Barca come calling for your best players dont expect them to stay. Sad thing about this is I could see it coming as the performances this season were papering over the underlying cracks.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm barely fussed by the result, what will **** me off is the complete bull**** which will now ensue for the next week (which has already started). If Arsenal had won it would have been labelled a pointless trophy (true) but now they've lost it's an absolute travesty, lol
is a plane? is it an aeroplane? No its a major cockup by Schkhkhkhjehdkjney
Can believe we lost :frown: over a stupid goal as well.

No matter how close we get:frown:
Don't worry about the final guys. I'm sure the majority of fans are actually happy that you lost. It's the taking part that counts. :smile:
Original post by jit987
Overall performance: 1st half poor. 2nd half good.
Don't worry guys, we still have Fa-cup/EPL/UCL to go for! and EPL is the most chance...
Emotion performance during the match: :redface: :frown: :biggrin: :smile: :angry:

Lacked penetration without cesc. Lacked leadership without cesc. What the hell are we going to do without cesc?
Reply 4887
Arsenal win = Mickey mouse trophy
Arsenal lose = Devasting

:facepalm:
Original post by Economist
I'm barely fussed by the result, what will **** me off is the complete bull**** which will now ensue for the next week (which has already started). If Arsenal had won it would have been labelled a pointless trophy (true) but now they've lost it's an absolute travesty, lol

Lawrenson already started it before the match ended.

I'm proud of every single arsenal player. in that second half, every single one of them gave 110 bloody per cent.

And Chesney has proved what he has what it takes to be the Arsenal no 1 for the long term with that great block against Martins straight after his mistake.

Dont get me wrong, I'm absoloutley gutted about the result, but I'm proud of the efforts the Gunners put in. they genuinely looked heartbroken when we eventually lost.

Now onwards and upwards the mighty gunners!
Reply 4889
Original post by jit987
Don't worry guys, we still have Fa-cup/EPL/UCL to go for! and EPL is the most chance...
Emotion performance during the match: :redface: :frown: :biggrin: :smile: :angry:

Arsenal will get knocked out by Barca,wont win premier league or FA cup.
Original post by Complex Simplicity
Lacked penetration without cesc. Lacked leadership without cesc. What the hell are we going to do without cesc?

Not sure, but it will have to be done by the summer transfer window.
You'll be beaten twice by United, and so loose the League and be knocked out the F.A-Cup, and then it'll be bye bye in a weeks time at Nou-Camp
So Arsenal fans? How does it feel to win the Carling Cup? :biggrin:
Original post by jit987

The EPL is belongs to United this year I think....
UCL.... We have a chance, I just hope we can pick up at Camp Nou or at least hold out for a draw...
FA Cup.... well, we've got a chance but when you draw with Orient...... yeah :s-smilie:

I fear another year trophyless :frown:
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot

He played poorly but that Kos was to blame for the goal
school boy **** that was.... if i was an arsenal fan, i'd be really ****ing angry
Reply 4896
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot

Koscielny's fault.

I like to lurk around and see the faces of some here who claim they support the club.

Winning it would mean nothing, I'm pretty sure there would have been more wums if we actually did. The only thing I'm worried about is how this effects our players.

tbh, we were just unlucky.
Reply 4898
Original post by damidude
Wenger needs to go. He has taken the club as far as he can.

calm down, its just the carling cup.

we do need to sell 4-5 players and replace them with quality though.

i think man u will prob do us in the fa cup at old traford, and barca in the CL.

we only really got the league left i think
Reply 4899

Honestly its not really about the cup it was a devastating defeat.

Latest