The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Louis.
This.

They'll start ****ing up when it matters. Today was the preview, if they can't handle the pressure of the Carling Cup then aren't you worried by what's in store? :teeth:

Just like Vidic last season then when he gave away the pen and should have been sent off, bottler couldn't handle the pressure
Original post by rorydaredking
February= annual Arsenal season-fall-apart time. Also would people please stop sating EPL ffs.

Not really, for once our first team is not all out on long term injuries. Like I said if anything this will wake our players up and push them on for the rest of the season.
:lol: :lol:
Reply 4943
Original post by Complex Simplicity
Not really, for once our first team is not all out on long term injuries. Like I said if anything this will wake our players up and push them on for the rest of the season.

Arsenal will be out of all competitions very soon.
Maybe if you had me on the touchline, you'd actually win trophies!
(............................)

Spoiler

Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep
This is not a troll people :fyi:

its a lol. Firstly because wtf quadruple. And secondly, yeah were all wumming to the max and I do really think youll crumble in everything now. But you are still in all the other cups. Some people need to learn about football tbh. This isnt FIFA its real life.
Reply 4947
Original post by Economist
Just like Vidic last season then when he gave away the pen and should have been sent off, bottler couldn't handle the pressure

Vidic has proved he can on numerous occaisons.

Scez, Koscielny and whatever other dross you have at the back haven't.
Lmao and no, we didn't lose because Fabregas wasn't playing. We aren't THAT dependent on any 1 single player

we lost cos of a stupid mistake. End of
Original post by MoMatrix
Arsenal will be out of all competitions very soon.

Get it out of your system, then proceed to leave our thread.
Original post by Kreuzuerk
this is like the battle for that ****ty little river port in lord of the rings. lose that, but kick ass at minas tirith.

xD Lotr analogy... nice
If it's any consolation, you'll probably smash Orient 6-0 on Wednesday.
Crumblicious. :mmm:
Original post by jit987
Arsenal win = Mickey mouse trophy
Arsenal lose = Devasting

:facepalm:

:yep: Damned if you do/don't.

I'd rather we won but really people in here are over reacting :facepalm2:
Im disappointed that's all i can say about Arsenal this very moment.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, lack of communication:ahee:
Reply 4956
Rosicky was garbage. I have no idea what justification Wenger used to take Arshavin off for an anonymous Chamakh, instead of Rosicky. Bendtner on for RvP? Please. This is a bloody Cup final.

I feel sorry for Szczezny and Koscielny, I do. And seriously, I rarely feel sorry for players. They were rather solid up until that moment.

Here comes another trophyless season. Sigh, Wenger, sigh.
Reply 4957
Original post by Louis.
Would have saved you a lot of hassle, tbh :dontknow:

RVP wouldn't have been injured, so yes, yes it would. I'd say that was our most major loss in this game.
Reply 4958
Why take off rvp?
And why have we not bought another centreback!

Every year is the same old. So ****ing frustrated
Maybe Bendtner wasn't the greatest tactical sub, in hindsight Arsene....