I'm almost certain i'm firming Notts for Law :biggrin:
it's just ive never visited it :/
any other law applicants here?:smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by alexs2602
I just firmed maths @ Notts. :biggrin: Just grades, finance and accommodation to do.

can i ask what made you firm notts over soton. im trying to decide between the two at the moment
Original post by Rutheee...x
can i ask what made you firm notts over soton. im trying to decide between the two at the moment

Sure, I'd be happy to. Essenially soton and notts are pretty much the same academically which bought my decision down to the campus more tham anything else and nottingham beats soton hands down on that front. Nottingham has a great big campus with well kept buildings and a new maths building in sept *fingers crossed* Soton has a lot more built up campus with a couple of run down buildings inc the maths building, theatre and accommodation and just didn't have the studenty feeling that notts did.
Reply 1383
Original post by Lorna126

I'm almost certain i'm firming Notts for Law :biggrin:
it's just ive never visited it :/
any other law applicants here?:smile:

Me! I'm still waiting waiting for replies from london unis though, but I would most probably put Notts as my insurance (:
Reply 1384
Original post by LornaSandison1
*yawn* Still waiting on Notts Law with Spanish and Spanish Law. Anyone with me?

Me too... Getting ridiculous now :angry:
GOT a conditional AAB for MENG chem eng. I so want to firm this choice but damn it I don't know anyone who is going to do engchem at nottz :frown: ARGHHHH my english sucks argh. haha
Original post by zerin62
Me too... Getting ridiculous now :angry:

Ah, it's nice to know I'm not the only one (although not nice to know that there are people still waiting). I'm expected a rejection tbh (19 in the LNAT :P), but an AAB insurance would have been so lovely!
Well Nottingham have until tomorrow. They said on their confirmation email that:
"We aim to process your form as soon as we can and you should expect to hear from us by the end of February 2011 at the latest."
Come on Nottingham, get your act together!
Reply 1388
Ah, it's nice to know I'm not the only one (although not nice to know that there are people still waiting). I'm expected a rejection tbh (19 in the LNAT :P), but an AAB insurance would have been so lovely!

I got 19 and got an offer don't give up hope :smile:
I got 19 and got an offer don't give up hope :smile:

Ah that's good to know.
But another Lorna studying law at Nottingham? That might get confusing!
Reply 1390
Ah that's good to know.
But another Lorna studying law at Nottingham? That might get confusing!

Haha very confusing :smile: theres not many Lorna's about.. nice to know another :smile:
Haha very confusing :smile: theres not many Lorna's about.. nice to know another :smile:

Haha, I know. Nice to meet you (sort of)!
Just firmed for Computer Science, hope i made the right decision
Reply 1393
Original post by taliman
Just firmed for Computer Science, hope i made the right decision

All good decisions are made at midnight :colone:
Reply 1394
Original post by 0201Bean
Anyone else going to the Applicants Day on the 2nd of March? :smile:

Yep, over here! Quite looking forward to it actually! :smile: What've you applied for?
Reply 1395
Original post by AObasa
Yep, over here! Quite looking forward to it actually! :smile: What've you applied for?

ah, i already went in february :smile:, its pretty amazing uni.
Original post by Onge

Did you check out the accomodation by any chance on the open day?

In particular, the self-catered accomodation..
Reply 1397
Original post by Onge

Good news ha :smile:. I've only visited one of my five choices (I know), so must go to all open days without fail! Was it all pretty much like a day out? Anything in particular to look out for?
Reply 1398
Well Nottingham have until tomorrow. They said on their confirmation email that:
"We aim to process your form as soon as we can and you should expect to hear from us by the end of February 2011 at the latest."
Come on Nottingham, get your act together!

I got 19 too :/ still haven't heard from them! What is this :angry: :frown:
Original post by zerin62
I got 19 too :/ still haven't heard from them! What is this :angry: :frown:

It's not funny! I'm thinking perhaps this evening. If not,they shall be getting a strongly worded email (which probably won't help my application much, but never mind!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending