The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Arsenal are unpredictable and needs to be more consistent, i mean we lose games against Stoke (wth) and win against barcelona (although it is the first leg only). But seriously.

Anyways, will always stay a loyal fan of Arsenal. Criticism wont kill. So doesnt loss. You know the saying 'what doesnt kill you makes you stronger'. Come on arsenal!!
A question to fellow gooners, would a result at Barca that would see us through make up for this loss?
Original post by yunghamz
RVP :banghead:, happens every season, if there was only a cure.....

If only..

Problem solved, get the boy to Canada!
Original post by Bektas
A question to fellow gooners, would a result at Barca that would see us through make up for this loss?

Not sure to be honest, would go some way towards it - but then if we draw Man.U in the next round for example..... don't think I need say any more than that.
Original post by Bektas

Very much so. A win against Orient would make up for this loss.

For me, it was the potential impact on the players psyche that was most concerning. A return to winning ways and a big boost in confidence would cure that. From a footballing perspective, the result is irrelevant.
Original post by Hazel92
Arsenal are unpredictable and needs to be more consistent, i mean we lose games against Stoke (wth) and win against barcelona (although it is the first leg only). But seriously.

Anyways, will always stay a loyal fan of Arsenal. Criticism wont kill. So doesnt loss. You know the saying 'what doesnt kill you makes you stronger'. Come on arsenal!!

We beat Stoke? :s-smilie:
Original post by T.Adams VI
As expected the idiots are back posting their usual crap. Funniest thing is, all there teams got knocked out before us.

I'll reserve my comments like the rest of the sensible members in this soc, once the senseless comments have stopped.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't be made fun of. You're a 'big' club, don't expect people to sit in silence.

Don't insult the sensible mmebers of this soc plz.
(edited 13 years ago)
I was saying when he scored that i'd rather we lost than have him injured. Turns out both have happened :sigh:

Original post by Bektas

For me, yeah. Losing this match was disappointing but the result of the Barca game is more important.
Original post by Bektas

I don't actually care about the CC it was just the confidence. A win at Barca would be fine I think although if we didn't manage to win anything at the end of this season, the players still have that mental issue so I'm tempted to say no really.
Reply 5049
Original post by Bektas

For the players confidence, maybe. But i don't think it would make up for this loss, unless we win the damn thing.
Original post by SB_Vision
looking through this gtfo :hand:

Man I told you this would happen
Martins got that juju
Original post by Dubstarr
<Insert mindless crap here>

Sorry, but why are you still here? no one likes you.
Original post by yunghamz
RVP :banghead:, happens every season, if there was only a cure.....

There is a cure, horse placenta :biggrin:
what actually happened for the last goal :dontknow:
We could invest in stem cell research to enhance Van persies endurance.. or ligaments and leg muscles... or
Original post by callum Honisett

Earlier in the week, (Tuesday or Wednesday night?) Yes
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Earlier in the week, (Tuesday or Wednesday night?) Yes

Yes it was Wednesday, thought we beat them 1-0.
Original post by callum Honisett

im not talking about this season, just in general.
Reply 5058
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
Sorry, but why are you still here? no one likes you.

Is this your dad's forum? I'm entitled to comment in here if I want, don't be so bitter just because your team lost.
Original post by Hazel92
im not talking about this season, just in general.

Oh ok, makes sense :smile:

Latest