The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9100
Original post by mimimimi
:sexface:

I suddenly have an overpowering feeling that I need to watch that film...

DO it. There is neck biting between the two of those sexy men :biggrin:
Original post by Lylyeum
DO it. There is neck biting between the two of those sexy men :biggrin:

:drool:

Definitely going on the 'to watch' list...
The Oscars! :indiff:
5am is pushing it with lectures tomorrow. :sad: Is anybody staying up for the Oscars?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
5am is pushing it with lectures tomorrow. :sad: Is anybody staying up for the Oscars?

I have to be out the house at 20 past 7 to catch a train back to uni.

I'm still tempted.
http://www.cracked.com/article_18417_the-lighter-side-dark-side-5-villains-who-were-good_p2.html?wa_user1=1&wa_user2=Movies+%26+TV&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=moreon

xD I love Crackeds' articles... the bit about the Wicked witch of the west in the Wizard of Oz... lol

"Let's look at the whole "accident" from the West Witch's perspective:

The Witch sisters are hanging around Oz, minding their own business when some random teenager crushes a woman to death with a house, killing her instantly in an act of domiciliary manslaughter. Next, the teenager waltzes out and corpse-loots the victim's shoes (some sort of creepy kill-trophy, no doubt) which under every inheritance law in the universe damn well belong to the deceased's surviving family.

On Sauron

"What you were seeing in these films was not an unprovoked act of aggression, undertaken just for the hell of it. You were seeing generations of pent-up frustration by oppressed minorities, harnessed by a leader they could get behind. What Sauron did was nothing more than try to cut out a piece of that Middle Earth dream for himself and his followers, and find land that doesn't require them to live under a continuously erupting volcano."
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lukejoshjedi
http://www.cracked.com/article_18417_the-lighter-side-dark-side-5-villains-who-were-good_p2.html?wa_user1=1&wa_user2=Movies+%26+TV&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=moreon

xD I love Crackeds' articles... the bit about the Wicked witch of the west in the Wizard of Oz... lol

"Let's look at the whole "accident" from the West Witch's perspective:

The Witch sisters are hanging around Oz, minding their own business when some random teenager crushes a woman to death with a house, killing her instantly in an act of domiciliary manslaughter. Next, the teenager waltzes out and corpse-loots the victim's shoes (some sort of creepy kill-trophy, no doubt) which under every inheritance law in the universe damn well belong to the deceased's surviving family.

On Sauron

"What you were seeing in these films was not an unprovoked act of aggression, undertaken just for the hell of it. You were seeing generations of pent-up frustration by oppressed minorities, harnessed by a leader they could get behind. What Sauron did was nothing more than try to cut out a piece of that Middle Earth dream for himself and his followers, and find land that doesn't require them to live under a continuously erupting volcano."

I do like cracked as well, they are great. There was an article they did today highlighting the complete stupidity a lot of people in films show when faced with genuinely world changing scientific breakthroughs.
Arsed staying up for the Oscars. Only so much sycophancy and back slapping a boy can take. Will just have a quick look for the predictable results tomorrow.
What channel and time is it on? Not showing up on the TV Guide site :hmmmm:
Original post by The Stig
What channel and time is it on? Not showing up on the TV Guide site :hmmmm:

Sky Premiere :yy:
Original post by cambo211
Sky Premiere :yy:

From the guy that brought you...

Presenter asking the people how many Facebook friends they have. :facepalm2:
I'm not too bothered about the Red Carpet. I've got six tabs for six different streams in case one goes down. :cyber:
**** you, DMCA violation. I'm off. :colonhash:

Didn't get to hear about Bale's wife being a mast. :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
OMG ACADEMY AWARDS I <3 this show...
Reply 9117
Popping in to say I just watched The Prestige - OMG. :sogood:

That is all.
Original post by Mo-Amin
Popping in to say I just watched The Prestige - OMG. :sogood:

That is all.

Hehe :smile: good night to watch it with Christian Bale winning his Oscar!
Surprisingly little activity on here considering it was Oscar night!

Congratulations, The King's Speech :biggrin:

Latest