The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8761

I saw this on BBC News... What is the area affected?
Original post by lareneg

Original post by lareneg
I saw this on BBC News... What is the area affected?

3.8m users dotted around the country - anyone who's SIM is registered at their Basingstoke centre I think.
Reply 8763
Original post by secretmessages
3.8m users dotted around the country - anyone who's SIM is registered at their Basingstoke centre I think.

Oh, **** my life. Just looked at my phone, and guess what? I guess we're signal-less buddies.
Original post by lareneg

Original post by lareneg
Oh, **** my life. Just looked at my phone, and guess what? I guess we're signal-less buddies.

:five:

Nobody ever phones me anyway...

Reply 8765

Give me your number and I'll ph- oh, wait...
Reply 8766
Original post by alexsheppard11
it's £200 on Aria currently:awesome:

That deal only went and ended last night, didn't it -.-
Original post by Planto

Original post by Planto
That deal only went and ended last night, didn't it -.-

i think its been on and off over the last 2 weeks:smile:
Reply 8768
Ah cool, will keep an eye out then. Otherwise I'll just pay the extra fiver at PCBuyIt.

Knew it.

Vodatrolls. Vodafone have gone done hill, don't know anyone on them except my brother who quite regrets joining them on contract. Gets no signal in my room, but fulll in his room, which makes no sense as our rooms are side by side.

O2 FTW.
Original post by spikeymike

Knew it.

Vodatrolls. Vodafone have gone done hill, don't know anyone on them except my brother who quite regrets joining them on contract. Gets no signal in my room, but fulll in his room, which makes no sense as our rooms are side by side.

O2 FTW.

Vodafone are the largest network provider thingy in the world I'll have you know :smug:
Reply 8772
Knew it.

O2 FTW.

Except this issue wasn't really their fault. And they have the best signal where I am - no network except them gets signal indoors on campus.

Plus they're the only network to offer femtocells.
Vodafone are the largest network provider thingy in the world I'll have you know :smug:

Masterchef tonight. :fyi:

Masterchef tonight. :fyi:

wut, it's Tuesday
wut, it's Tuesday

Oh yeah... bloody commentator on the Cricket yesterday was saying the England v Ireland cricket game is on tomorrow, where infact it's on Wednesday... :colonhash:

Oh yeah... bloody commentator on the Cricket yesterday was saying the England v Ireland cricket game is on tomorrow, where infact it's on Wednesday... :colonhash:

What's the facebook and twitter buttons at the bottom of threads about? What does it post on facebook? I clicked on it by mistake but luckily exited it in time :teehee:
Original post by The Stig

Original post by The Stig
What's the facebook and twitter buttons at the bottom of threads about? What does it post on facebook? I clicked on it by mistake but luckily exited it in time :teehee:

They've been there for aaaaages now :p: I've never clicked them but I imagine it submits the thread as a story to your wall/status (perhaps with confirmation?). Potentially dangerous if there's no confirmation :ninja:
They've been there for aaaaages now :p: I've never clicked them but I imagine it submits the thread as a story to your wall/status (perhaps with confirmation?). Potentially dangerous if there's no confirmation :ninja:

Only saw it now when I clicked on it :zomg:

Hopefully there is a confirmation :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending