The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Offers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by Sam G
I have an offer to study physics at imperial next year :biggrin: Just wondering who will be in my class and what accomodation will you be going for?

Someone has the fastest rep in the West- check the third post on the first page for a list of physics offer-holders, and a lot of people seem to be obsessing over Eastside right now :colondollar: (not me though :colone:)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 641
I've got my offer from imperial but im not going to firm it until after ive had the results of my january modules, but i wanted to check and see if anyone has been able to apply for accomodation yet, I don't want to wait and find all the good rooms have gone...
Reply 642
Original post by duck6
I've got my offer from imperial but im not going to firm it until after ive had the results of my january modules, but i wanted to check and see if anyone has been able to apply for accomodation yet, I don't want to wait and find all the good rooms have gone...

I don't think the accommodation forms have been sent out yet.
Anyway, accommodation isn't given out in a first-come-first-served fashion- when you apply doesn't matter too much.

EDIT: Oh, and if I remember right you're doing mech eng?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by duck6

THIS APPLIES TO ALL OFFER HOLDERS
1) If you're gonna firm/firmed already, quote me on the firmers thread in the Imperial College forum.
2) Accomodaion info will be sent out once you firm after mid-May. (Source: IC website)
Hope it helps, chicks and dudes :wink:
Reply 644
Original post by roblee
I don't think the accommodation forms have been sent out yet.
Anyway, accommodation isn't given out in a first-come-first-served fashion- when you apply doesn't matter too much.

EDIT: Oh, and if I remember right you're doing mech eng?

Yeah I am doing mech eng :biggrin:
Reply 645
anyone going to study biochem at imperial college?
Reply 646
Original post by jazz6563
anyone going to study biochem at imperial college?

Gee well hmm I'm not sure I have no idea where to look
THE FIRST PAGE!

Biochemistry
el pollo diablo
faez307
Phalange
eleshoos
twiddle-doo
JasonJman
HannieTheConqueror
domino0806
zazamak
I'mBadAtMaths
Reply 647
Original post by roblee
Gee well hmm I'm not sure I have no idea where to look

Lovin' the sarcasm mate.
Reply 648
Original post by Zottula
Lovin' the sarcasm mate.

After four months of answering that question, I deserve a little sarcasm :colondollar:
Reply 649
Original post by roblee
After four months of answering that question, I deserve a little sarcasm :colondollar:

It's ok. I find it amusing how sarcastic you and nikita can be with the noobs.
Reply 650
i didnt kknow this thread exists. neways, conditional for biomedical science. AAAC. --will let you know if i have decided to change to biotechnology. can i change though?? :smile: thanks. congratulatiosn to all
Original post by Zottula
It's ok. I find it amusing how sarcastic you and nikita can be with the noobs.

:colone: is in order.
Reply 652
Original post by nikita_atikin
:colone: is in order.

All rise for the :colone: and be seated, :colone: is now in session. :colone:!
(I don't know how :colone: is pronounced, but I imagine it to be with a german accent)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by roblee
(I don't know how :colone: is pronounced, but I imagine it to be with a german accent)

:lolwut: German accent? I always though :colone: was pronouced eeeeeee. :dontknow:
Reply 654
Original post by roblee

:lolwut: German accent? I always though :colone: was pronouced eeeeeee. :dontknow:

I'm going with the German accent on this one.
Original post by Zottula
I'm going with the German accent on this one.

How would you say it in a German accent though? :confused: Isn't it a... letter? :s-smilie:
Reply 656
How would you say it in a German accent though? :confused: Isn't it a... letter? :s-smilie:

You can pronounce letters in different accents. Or at least you can give it a good try.
Original post by Zottula
You can pronounce letters in different accents. Or at least you can give it a good try.

E is pronounced UUUUUUUUUUUUUU then, in a German accent :rofl:
Reply 658
E is pronounced UUUUUUUUUUUUUU then, in a German accent :rofl:

Yeah. That 's how I imagine it.
Reply 659

it do:colone:sn't look anything lik:colone: a l:colone:tt:colone:r

But yes, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (as pronounced by Till Lindemann :tongue:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending