The Student Room Group

A2 Edexcel- Unit 3 Contested Planet Pre-release

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by coleee
I thought the synoptic part was really good, i like energy and my teacher had predicted the questions spot on so that was lucky, what did you think of it?

Most of the past papers on the synoptic required own knowledge too answer especially parts b and c, but it was almost like all the answers were already in the resource. I must admit i only printed the advanced material out the morning before the exam and read it walking to the exam so fingers crosesed :rolleyes: well its results next thursday so let me know how you did :smile:
Original post by Becks92
Most of the past papers on the synoptic required own knowledge too answer especially parts b and c, but it was almost like all the answers were already in the resource. I must admit i only printed the advanced material out the morning before the exam and read it walking to the exam so fingers crosesed :rolleyes: well its results next thursday so let me know how you did :smile:

Thanks for reminding when the results are out. :frown:

I am scared!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:
Reply 142
Is anyone dreading this exam too?
I'm more worried about the 70 mark essay but this is still a lot of info and too many case studies. :frown:
Reply 143
Original post by street.lovin'
Thanks for reminding when the results are out. :frown:

I am scared!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:

haha im very sorry (two days) :P

im a bit worried but que sera sera :smile:
How did everyone do?
Reply 145
Original post by street.lovin'
How did everyone do?

Got a B in the end :frown: Only a few marks off an A,but a bit annoying seeing as I know people who got A's. I think I'll still be okay to get an A in summer though,fingers crossed :redface:
I got an A :smile: 101/120. Was abit dissapointed really tho since I got full marks last year in both exams for AS geography.
Never mind I only need a A in geography for uni anyways so all turned out fine in the end:smile:
Reply 147
I got a B, 93 UMS, well happy :smile:
I got 106 out of 120. So annoyed because I was predicted an A* but I don't think that's likely anymore! It's a miracle I got an A really, I only wrote 2 bullet points for the last question :colondollar:
Reply 149
I got 101 out of 120 so an A, i'm so relieved. Just worrying about unit 4 now :|
Reply 150
I got an A, 103/120 :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest