The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Offers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by roblee
it do:colone:sn't look anything lik:colone: a l:colone:tt:colone:r

But yes, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (as pronounced by Till Lindemann :tongue:)

Original post by Zottula
Yeah. That 's how I imagine it.

I don't associate UUUUUUUUUUU with :colone: though.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sounds better. :yep:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 661
Original post by nikita_atikin
I don't associate UUUUUUUUUUU with :colone: though.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sounds better. :yep:

Well it's 2 against 1 so mler.
Original post by Zottula
Well it's 2 against 1 so mler.

Picture this scenario:

Me, you and Robbeh meet for the very first time in the Starbucks in South Kensington.
Me: Hi Robbeh, hi Z!
Z: Hey dudes!
Robbeh: Wazzzzuuuuppp!
:hugs: Hugs all round :hugs:
Chat chat chat... And then...
It's gonna look silly if I go, "I luuuuurve Imperial, UUUUUUUUUUU" :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 663
Picture this scenario:

Me, you and Robbeh meet for the very first time in the Starbucks in South Kensington.

I think you'd sound silly going "I luuuuuuurve Imperial, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". People will stare, nikita, people will stare.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zottula
I think you'd sound silly going "I luuuuuuurve Imperial, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". People will stare, nikita, people will stare.

Spoiler scared me. :frown:

Tbh, using a TSR smiley in any real life scenario is cringeworthy and will attract stares. :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 665
Spoiler scared me. :frown:

Tbh, using a TSR smiley in any real life scenario is cringeworthy and will attract stares. :s-smilie:

Meh, that is probably true. Perhaps we should keep our TSR smiley online in the TSR world only.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 666
Original post by roblee

Original post by roblee
Gee well hmm I'm not sure I have no idea where to look

haha thanks for the list :wink: are you also one of them?
Reply 667
Original post by jazz6563
haha thanks for the list :wink: are you also one of them?

Nope, applied to and have an offer for computer science :nuts:
Reply 668
Picture this scenario:

:rofl3:

Nice to know that even after skipping out for a good almost-2-weeks (blame an activity-filled half term with the boyf's family, I've hardly been online!), the insanity levels in the Pimperial threads are still looking pretty darn healthy. :biggrin:

Gosh, I've missed you guys! ^^
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by arianex

Nice to know that even after skipping out for a good almost-2-weeks (blame an activity-filled half term with the boyf's family, I've hardly been online!), the insanity levels in the Pimperial threads are still looking pretty darn healthy. :biggrin:

Where have you been, girlfriend??? :eek: Long time no chat, missed ya too!
Reply 670
Where have you been, girlfriend??? :eek: Long time no chat, missed ya too!

*glomps* :biggrin:

I'd say I've been indulging in a week of passion-fuelled debauchery with the boyfriend, but that's SO not what happened. :P

What DID happen, though, was a feck load of random shiz.

Spoiler

Original post by arianex
*glomps* :biggrin:

I'd say I've been indulging in a week of passion-fuelled debauchery with the boyfriend, but that's SO not what happened. :P

What DID happen, though, was a feck load of random shiz.

Spoiler

Ohh you've been a busy bunny!! :woo: Glad to see you're back here though. I've just been hanging about on the applicants thread, giving my bluds plenty of support :tongue:
And Cabot Circus... Bristol?? :eek:
Reply 672
Original post by arianex

I was wondering what happened to you :p:

Its always the boyfriend...:p:
Reply 673
Ohh you've been a busy bunny!! :woo: Glad to see you're back here though. I've just been hanging about on the applicants thread, giving my bluds plenty of support :tongue:
And Cabot Circus... Bristol?? :eek:

Mais oui! XD I just saw that you were ill for a bit? :/ If it makes you feel better, I had quite a bunged up sinus for the first few days of the half term, which was suckerooney. ><
Count on you to do that...how is it looking like on the offers front for them? Hopefully we've got less peeps still being kept hanging.

Yes, Bristol :biggrin: (Calm down now! XD) It was pretty nippy...good excuse to stay IN fewer shops for longer though :tongue:
Reply 674
Original post by F.I
I was wondering what happened to you :p:

Its always the boyfriend...:p:

Au contraire...you should blame the WHOLE of his family. xD (It was his mum's idea to have me over for the week!)

And his lovely chocolate Lab + greyish Labradoodle. They're both nutters. :wink:

PS// I would dearly love to know how you managed to rack up/edit those warning points. *snickers knowingly*
Original post by arianex
Mais oui! XD I just saw that you were ill for a bit? :/ If it makes you feel better, I had quite a bunged up sinus for the first few days of the half term, which was suckerooney. &gt;&lt;
Count on you to do that...how is it looking like on the offers front for them? Hopefully we've got less peeps still being kept hanging.

Yes, Bristol :biggrin: (Calm down now! XD) It was pretty nippy...good excuse to stay IN fewer shops for longer though :tongue:

Ah, quite a few engineers haven't heard back but tomorrow is the last computer science interview day so my work will be laid to rest. :h:

Ahh, glad you're better now, it's much more active on the applicants thread btw, just saying :wink: We've got a few more regulars there :wink:
Reply 676
Ah, quite a few engineers haven't heard back but tomorrow is the last computer science interview day so my work will be laid to rest. :h:

Ahh, glad you're better now, it's much more active on the applicants thread btw, just saying :wink: We've got a few more regulars there :wink:

I can take a (few) hint(s), you know! XD (I joke. :P)

More regulars, yowza! :biggrin:
Reply 677
Original post by arianex
I can take a (few) hint(s), you know! XD (I joke. :P)

More regulars, yowza! :biggrin:

She's trying to lure you away from my thread :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 678
Original post by roblee
She's trying to lure you away from my thread :colone:

Spoiler

Hate to break it to you, but yeah, nikita's thread is better.
Original post by Zottula
Hate to break it to you, but yeah, nikita's thread is better.

Kita likey :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending