University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1440
Original post by Rowan06g
Sameee :frown:

I think if we stick around on campus most of the time it should be okay :confused:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1441
Original post by ohmynoes
I think if we stick around on campus most of the time it should be okay :confused:

Guess so :smile: Have you firmed nottingham?
(edited 13 years ago)
So who will I be seeing at the Law visit day tomorrow?
I'm starting to worry I've got the date wrong, so someone reassure me :biggrin:
Reply 1443
WOOOOOOOOOO Just firmed nottingham for neuroscience :biggrin:

Does anyone know which bus to get from the train station?
Original post by Ammelia

Yeah, Indigo. It doesnt have a number, just a name. £1.60 for a single. Other prices on the side of the bus.
Reply 1446
Original post by Ammelia

That guys got it covered, but just to help it leaves from Bay 3 of the broadmarsh bus station :smile:
Original post by Wilzyy
That guys got it covered, but just to help it leaves from Bay 3 of the broadmarsh bus station :smile:

Oh yeah, that helps, I knew there was something I missed.
Why the neg rep again? Is it that I got rejected or that Nottingham is too far away for me or that I'd rather go to UEA?

'Cause I really don't see what was so offensive about that!
Original post by AObasa
Yep, over here! Quite looking forward to it actually! :smile: What've you applied for?

Yeeeey :biggrin:

So am I! :L
I've applied for Biomedical Materials Science, didn't realise I hadn't put it on the sig' XD
Firmed Nottingham for Biomedical Materials! :biggrin:
Reply 1451
Original post by Caatttiiiieeeee
So who will I be seeing at the Law visit day tomorrow?
I'm starting to worry I've got the date wrong, so someone reassure me :biggrin:

There is one for Law tomorrow, don't worry you have got the right day.
I tried to book onto that one, but there was only one place left and I didn't fancy going all the way up to Nottingham by myself, so I've booked onto the one on the 23rd instead with my parents :smile:
Reply 1452
Original post by 0201Bean
Yeeeey :biggrin:

So am I! :L
I've applied for Biomedical Materials Science, didn't realise I hadn't put it on the sig' XD

Ahh cool, ha to be honest I hadn't looked just hoped for the best ha. I'm doing Biochemistry and Genetics! Ha todays been such a dilemma with the parent concerning tomorrow, like bloody question time. :blah:
Should we have a a Nottingham Firmers thread and add a list of people course/username on them?
So it will be easier for people to find people doing their course.
Original post by Wanischa
Should we have a a Nottingham Firmers thread and add a list of people course/username on them?
So it will be easier for people to find people doing their course.

You mentioned this before, didn't you? I'll start it now and update it tomorrow
Original post by alexs2602
You mentioned this before, didn't you? I'll start it now and update it tomorrow

Nope, but I made one for last year lol.
Original post by Kerry_x
I tried to book onto that one, but there was only one place left and I didn't fancy going all the way up to Nottingham by myself, so I've booked onto the one on the 23rd instead with my parents :smile:

Thanks :biggrin: I never got the confirmation email so I began to doubt myself. Yeah that's fair enough, I'm going with my dad :smile:
Reply 1457
Original post by Kerry_x

Original post by Kerry_x

Same same entirely.

I think that was a glitch. I tried to get onto the Law open day tomorrow and when I went to apply it said that there was only one space left and I thought "hmm this is convenient." I went to book it in for myself (I was planning on just stealing my dad in) but it wouldn't let me. Disappointing.

Has everyone applied for acco yet?
Reply 1458
Original post by Caatttiiiieeeee
Thanks :biggrin: I never got the confirmation email so I began to doubt myself. Yeah that's fair enough, I'm going with my dad :smile:

I don't think I got the conformation either. But when I logged back in, it said I was booked on. I remember emailing them asking them to confirm if I'd booked on it successfully, but I can't remember if I got a reply or not.
Reply 1459
Original post by zanni
Same same entirely.

I think that was a glitch. I tried to get onto the Law open day tomorrow and when I went to apply it said that there was only one space left and I thought "hmm this is convenient." I went to book it in for myself (I was planning on just stealing my dad in) but it wouldn't let me. Disappointing.

Has everyone applied for acco yet?

Or I guess maybe someone else beat you to it by a few seconds?

I was planning to go by myself and my dad was going to drive me up there rather than taking my car, but it wouldn't let me, so I'm going on the next visit day instead :smile:

Quick Reply