The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

i love glee and especially loved the alcohol episode. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by diamonddust
I actually thought Jenchel was really... real. Despite him being set up at the start. I do not like Finn and Rachel... I never bought it! I only liked Rachel once and that was the last UK episode where she was really shy asking Holly Holiday to sing the song with the dance beat with her. Apart from that I spend most of the time I spent watching Glee wanting to smack some humilty into her! She's like an annoying, less likable version of Blair from Gossip Girl to me.

Spoiler

My mum and sister both hate Rachel with a passion, I guess I must just have a soft spot :s-smilie: I think I see a lot of myself in her (kind of toned down) with all that singing in front of the mirror and things lol I don't know what possessed anyone to put Finn and Rachel together :s-smilie:
Original post by e hine e
My mum and sister both hate Rachel with a passion, I guess I must just have a soft spot :s-smilie: I think I see a lot of myself in her (kind of toned down) with all that singing in front of the mirror and things lol I don't know what possessed anyone to put Finn and Rachel together :s-smilie:

From the stories I keep hearing about Lea, doesn't seem like she's any better than Rachel! :rolleyes:

I can see a bit of myself in Rachel too, which might be why I dislike her so much! I don't think bossy egotism is a good thing! :tongue: I'm bossy, pedantic, obsessed with musicals... luckily for me no-one I know likes musicals so I can't annoy them! :biggrin: I did the youtube video thing too, except I never put them on the internet! :teehee:

Finn and Rachel... it's beyond me! :dontknow:
Reply 1163

Spoiler

Me too :biggrin: I really really really hope it's going to happen in the end!

About one of the upcoming episodes:

Spoiler

Reply 1164
From the stories I keep hearing about Lea, doesn't seem like she's any better than Rachel! :rolleyes:

I can see a bit of myself in Rachel too, which might be why I dislike her so much! I don't think bossy egotism is a good thing! :tongue: I'm bossy, pedantic, obsessed with musicals... luckily for me no-one I know likes musicals so I can't annoy them! :biggrin: I did the youtube video thing too, except I never put them on the internet! :teehee:

Finn and Rachel... it's beyond me! :dontknow:

I can see an awful lot of myself in Rachel too! And since those are the traits I'm not very proud of (being bossy, too ambitious, a know-it-all etc.) I've decided I don't like her :tongue:

Does anyone else have that where you hate some of the things the characters in Glee do, but forget all about it when they do something nice?? I am watching season 1 again and people are constantly doing the wrong thing (Finn choosing Football over Glee, Puck putting Artie into a toilet, Rachel leaving because she can't have the solo, Emma marying Ken just to get over Will - and I could go on!), yet when I stop watching I'm all 'yay, Glee!' and I love them all. :lolwut: So. Weird.
Original post by Ambs
I can see an awful lot of myself in Rachel too! And since those are the traits I'm not very proud of (being bossy, too ambitious, a know-it-all etc.) I've decided I don't like her :tongue:

Does anyone else have that where you hate some of the things the characters in Glee do, but forget all about it when they do something nice?? I am watching season 1 again and people are constantly doing the wrong thing (Finn choosing Football over Glee, Puck putting Artie into a toilet, Rachel leaving because she can't have the solo, Emma marying Ken just to get over Will - and I could go on!), yet when I stop watching I'm all 'yay, Glee!' and I love them all. :lolwut: So. Weird.

YES! I can't remember half of the things I hate characters for doing! Except Rachel, cause she's annoying ALL THE TIME! :tongue: But the rest of them, nope! Not until the next time they do something bad! :biggrin:

I am ridiculously excited for

Spoiler

:tongue:
When's Mercedes going to get a boyfriend? She's like the only one who hasn't properly been with anyone- apart from Puck which I don't count, cause he's mine! :tongue:
how funny was this weeks US episode?

Spoiler

I love Rachel, I want to be her, hahahaha. I have her jumper she wears/wore in the christmas epi.
I've been laughing at the speculation about regionals

Spoiler

the upcoming ones in the US look really promising-I think this second season has been better than season one (although I know some people disagree as it's apparently focussed too much on Kurt. I don't think they've focussed enough...Chris Colfer has got hardly any solos :frown:

Spoiler

Anybody watch the ep on e4 yesterday, Sue's outfit (you know the one I'm talking about) was brilliant :biggrin:

I also liked the shout out to the fandom with the Finchel etc :smile:
Original post by Spectrum~
Anybody watch the ep on e4 yesterday, Sue's outfit (you know the one I'm talking about) was brilliant :biggrin:

I loved Sue's outfit! Truely inspired!

I can't believe Finchel have fans tbh... my dislike for Rachel overrides any cuteness...
I loved Sue's outfit! Truely inspired!

I can't believe Finchel have fans tbh... my dislike for Rachel overrides any cuteness...

Rachel is growing on me, sometimes she really gets on my nerves but then there are times when she is really nice. And funny :biggrin:

Who's your favourite?

Even my mum (who hates my Glee watching/obsession) laughed at that outfit!
I've been laughing at the speculation about regionals

Spoiler

the upcoming ones in the US look really promising-I think this second season has been better than season one (although I know some people disagree as it's apparently focussed too much on Kurt. I don't think they've focussed enough...Chris Colfer has got hardly any solos :frown:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Me too, I'm so in love with him...and he's the youngest of the cast too (I think).
Anyone else cry at the wedding yesterday?
Burt and Carol's vows, ahh :frown: I watched the ep when it came out in America and I cried then too, when Carol starts walking up the aisle and then the vows were just so sad!
Rachel is growing on me, sometimes she really gets on my nerves but then there are times when she is really nice. And funny :biggrin:

Who's your favourite?

I have to admit she was sort of adorable when she sang a certain song... spoiler haha! I'll tell you in a few weeks!

I think my favourites are Puck (vocally, we've hardly seen his character!) and Kurt and Santana for general amazingness. Though Kurt annoys me sometimes. So Santana for the bitchiness! :biggrin: Brittany makes me laugh out loud! I sort of love Artie. The only two characters who make me cringe are Finn and Mr Schue. Whenever they sing... I cringe. I can't help it! I really like Mr. Schue's voice but.... he just makes me cringe! Especially when he sang Toxic with the Glee Club... *shudder*
Original post by clo-clo1
how funny was this weeks US episode?

Spoiler

I love Rachel, I want to be her, hahahaha. I have her jumper she wears/wore in the christmas epi.

hilarious! I love how no one even questioned her choice of dress, hahaha.
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Anyone else cry at the wedding yesterday?
Burt and Carol's vows, ahh :frown: I watched the ep when it came out in America and I cried then too, when Carol starts walking up the aisle and then the vows were just so sad!

I was just grinning throughout-it was very emotional but I tend to either smile loads or burst into tears at such moments. I think my emotions were plugged in the wrong way.
I was just grinning throughout-it was very emotional but I tend to either smile loads or burst into tears at such moments. I think my emotions were plugged in the wrong way.

aww haha :smile: I just couldn't stop crying through the wedding and again at Finn's little speech to Kurt, I don't normally cry that much at TV haha, it was all very sweet though.
I'm listening to Puck sing Beth and I feel all weepy!

Quick Reply

Latest