The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think I have a bit of a crush on evil Yusef! :blush: :biggrin:
I don't trust him but I don't trust Afia either. Something is off about her. Her reaction was like 'what the hell is this?' when she saw the ring and then she faked delight. Or maybe the actress just isn't great?

And I wonder why we haven't heard a mention of Syed in his presence yet? I have a feeling he's going to befriend Syed and use him as another way to get at Zainab. Did anyone else notice Yusef drinking wine? I think it's safe to say he's not religious! I wonder if Yusef's above using Syed as a puppet considering the way he so easily manipulated his daughter. EE was SO good today, the best I've seen in a loooong time haha!
Original post by diamonddust
I don't trust him but I don't trust Afia either. Something is off about her. Her reaction was like 'what the hell is this?' when she saw the ring and then she faked delight. Or maybe the actress just isn't great?

And I wonder why we haven't heard a mention of Syed in his presence yet? I have a feeling he's going to befriend Syed and use him as another way to get at Zainab. Did anyone else notice Yusef drinking wine? I think it's safe to say he's not religious! I wonder if Yusef's above using Syed as a puppet considering the way he so easily manipulated his daughter. EE was SO good today, the best I've seen in a loooong time haha!

I deff like Yousef more than Masood :mmm:
I killed Archie.

With the current producer I wouldn't be surprised if they get it on with each other...
Original post by TulipFields
I deff like Yousef more than Masood :mmm:

I bumped into Masood on the way to school and I was like :awesome:.
Yusef is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY hotter. And less of a hypocrite hiding behind his wife's apron strings... I could actually listen to Yusef's voice all day. :h: :tongue: :wink:

Original post by The Stig
With the current producer I wouldn't be surprised if they get it on with each other...

Please don't. Just don't! :afraid: I love Christian and Syed. The writers know Chryedians (haha) would go ape****! :tongue:
I bumped into Masood on the way to school and I was like :awesome:.
Yusef is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY hotter. And less of a hypocrite hiding behind his wife's apron strings... I could actually listen to Yusef's voice all day. :h: :tongue: :wink:

Please don't. Just don't! :afraid: I love Christian and Syed. The writers know Chryedians (haha) would go ape****! :tongue:

Dunno about voice, but I like his chest :sogood:
Yousef and syed sounds like a very interesting pairing. Way to shake things up and enrage everyone :mmm:
Original post by flowermaster91
the only thing i enjoyed in todays episode was aunt kim :adore:

Yes! :adore: :adore: indeed!! Loved the denise-go-on-have-a-chocolate-NOPE-it's-mine bit :wink:
Original post by Duck and Cover
Yes! :adore: :adore: indeed!! Loved the denise-go-on-have-a-chocolate-NOPE-it's-mine bit :wink:

:biggrin: haha good times
Reply 6788
Original post by flowermaster91
the only thing i enjoyed in todays episode was aunt kim :adore:

Her and Fat boy do provide Eastenders humour/comic relief, they don't have gripping storylines atm but they're still essential.
Why are all the Albert Square females drooling over Yusef? :lolwut:
Original post by i.am.lost

Defo not because of his looks......It's because he's a doctor and has alot of money.
Original post by The Stig

Spoiler

:eek: Yet another great loss. At this rate we'll be left with Heather, Jack and Billy :s-smilie:
Original post by i.am.lost

Why are you surprised? women in Walford are odd, they were drooling all over Michael couple of weeks ago :s-smilie: I don't see the attraction with him at all. Yusuf is much better looking than Michael tbh...
Original post by Of_the_hook
:eek: Yet another great loss. At this rate we'll be left with Heather, Jack and Billy :s-smilie:

Bit harsh lumping Billy with those other two, no? :biggrin:
Original post by Yawn11
Her and Fat boy do provide Eastenders humour/comic relief, they don't have gripping storylines atm but they're still essential.

Nobody has gripping stories in EE at the moment. Because there is none :holmes: :biggrin:
Original post by morris743
Nobody has gripping stories in EE at the moment. Because there is none :holmes: :biggrin:

This. Eastenders has gone really down hill. I have given up watching it. Nothing is gripping me. During the whole Stacey leaving- there were glimpses, of Eastenders making a rebound. It hasn't.
Coronation Street is vastly superior.
Original post by The_Male_Melons
This. Eastenders has gone really down hill. I have given up watching it. Nothing is gripping me. During the whole Stacey leaving- there were glimpses, of Eastenders making a rebound. It hasn't.

Your post was good up until this point.
Bit harsh lumping Billy with those other two, no? :biggrin:

Acting wise yes, the actor who plays Billy is million times better the other two but character wise they're all as pointless as each other :tongue:
Original post by Of_the_hook
Acting wise yes, the actor who plays Billy is million times better the other two but character wise they're all as pointless as each other :tongue:

True about the acting!
Original post by The_Male_Melons

make a thread for craponation street then
Your post was good up until this point.

exactly, dont even get me started on coronation street :facepalm2:

Latest