The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Loved the wedding episode. Kurt, nooooooooo
Original post by diamonddust
I'm listening to Puck sing Beth and I feel all weepy!

Aww :') I loved it the other week when Puck sang with Artie, I thought they sounded really good together! I really like their voices individually though too
Santana is so hot, I'm such a sucker for bad girls :colondollar:
Original post by CJ_Smiley
Santana is so hot, I'm such a sucker for bad girls :colondollar:

The dress she wore to the wedding was pretty, erm, flattering :tongue:

She seems to be overtaking Quinn in bitchiness levels :wink:
Original post by Spectrum~
Aww :') I loved it the other week when Puck sang with Artie, I thought they sounded really good together! I really like their voices individually though too

Puck+Artie= underused
I love their voices individually too! :biggrin:

I've got into Glee fanfiction! :blush: You know when you read fanfic and you get pairings you never even THOUGHT of? Yeah, lots of that! Kurt and Puck, Brittany and Puck, Brittany and Kurt (?), Blaine and Rachel (why?)... I actually quite like Kurt and Puck, it shouldn't work but it sort of does! :tongue:
The dress she wore to the wedding was pretty, erm, flattering :tongue:

She seems to be overtaking Quinn in bitchiness levels :wink:

I actually LOVE Santana. I'm usually like... 'OOOOOOH! BUUUURN!' whenever she says anything! :biggrin: I didn't like bitchy Quinn, I like 'nice' Quinn but now I've read spoilers and I don't like her anymore...
Puck+Artie= underused
I love their voices individually too! :biggrin:

I've got into Glee fanfiction! :blush: You know when you read fanfic and you get pairings you never even THOUGHT of? Yeah, lots of that! Kurt and Puck, Brittany and Puck, Brittany and Kurt (?), Blaine and Rachel (why?)... I actually quite like Kurt and Puck, it shouldn't work but it sort of does! :tongue:

Ah fanfiction, the possibilities are endless :P

If a Will/Sue fic exists, I would read it just for the laughs :biggrin:

I actually LOVE Santana. I'm usually like... 'OOOOOOH! BUUUURN!' whenever she says anything! :biggrin: I didn't like bitchy Quinn, I like 'nice' Quinn but now I've read spoilers and I don't like her anymore...

Spoilers...don't tempt me...
Ah fanfiction, the possibilities are endless :P

If a Will/Sue fic exists, I would read it just for the laughs :biggrin:

Spoilers...don't tempt me...

Your wish is my command! :tongue:
Don't flame me if it sucks, I didn't read it haha!

Yeah, don't read spoilers. The clue is in the name but they really DO spoil your viewing. :sad: :tongue:
Your wish is my command! :tongue:
Don't flame me if it sucks, I didn't read it haha!

Yeah, don't read spoilers. The clue is in the name but they really DO spoil your viewing. :sad: :tongue:

Thanks for the link lol! Nah no flaming, it could've been worse :wink:

I'm so bad when it comes to spoilers, it's so hard not to read them...especially when the eps have come out in America already :redface:

I hear there's a superbowl episode, is it good? I'm thinking about watching it online tbh :biggrin:
Spoiler episode 6

Spoiler

Is Darren Criss gay in real life? Because I keep finding myself hopelessly infatuated with celebrity gay men and I'm hoping the streak will end at some point! It's like doubly even more unlikely when they're gay dammit! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler episode 6
[spolier] Darren Criss singing Bills, Bills, Bills? I LOVE Glee!

Is Darren Criss gay in real life? Because I keep finding myself hopelessly infatuated with celebrity gay men and I'm hoping the streak will end at some point! It's like doubly even more unlikely when they're gay dammit! :biggrin:
hes not gay but chris colfer I think is. also, way to check the spoiler is working :s-smilie:
I'm so excited for the spoilers in the US for the next couple of episodes but it's confuzzling my head, I'm always aware of what's going on in the US episodes so when I watch some of ours I keep thinking

Spoiler

and things like that :s-smilie: It's not good for my head.
Original post by museobsessed
hes not gay but chris colfer I think is. also, way to check the spoiler is working :s-smilie:

Just edited. Not that it's even a plot spolier or anything...
I've broken the streak! Woo! Yeah, Chris Colfer is.
Original post by e hine e
I'm so excited for the spoilers in the US for the next couple of episodes but it's confuzzling my head, I'm always aware of what's going on in the US episodes so when I watch some of ours I keep thinking

Spoiler

Klaine sig! :love:

Spoiler

Klaine sig! :love:

Spoiler

I changed my sig in protest at my Naomi and Emily one being spoilered by a mod for being too big :angry:

Spoiler

I changed my sig in protest at my Naomi and Emily one being spoilered by a mod for being too big :angry:

Spoiler

LOL at the mod! Curse them!

Spoiler

LOL at the mod! Curse them!

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is actually the best thing I've ever seen! Ever! I've seen it around the internet but never watched it before... Behold- A Very Potter Musical with Darren Criss. :biggrin:

Spoiler

This is actually the best thing I've ever seen! Ever! I've seen it around the internet but never watched it before... Behold- A Very Potter Musical with Darren Criss. :biggrin:

Spoiler

I was watching some of that Harry Potter thing the other day. It's pretty amazing how widespread it went-have you seen Darren Criss' youtube channel from before he was famous? I found it the other day, pretty funny to watch.
Reply 1199

Spoiler

Can I just say that I LOVE your sig? :biggrin: And that quote is amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending