The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why does Yusuf's acting have to revolve around as if he's got a dodgy throat? He's always whispering his lines in a slow and annoying voice.

Just saw Tuesday's episode today and man is Ronnie FINE! Was certainly enjoying that first scene with Glenda :wink:
One thing about Yusef is that he seems to have the cushiest GP job in the world!
Original post by The Stig

Spoiler

:woo: thank god for that!

I think they should bring back Lacey Turner......it's just not the same without her :sad:
What's the story with the new munter they brought in? Alfie and Kat's mate.
Reply 6804
Original post by mandingo666
What's the story with the new munter they brought in? Alfie and Kat's mate.

She's absolutely horrendously ugly. How could the producers think she was a good choice?
aw I love tamwar
ffs, really? This is how they decide to put an end to the whole money storyline. Ridiculous :colonhash:

edit: actually, it just got interesting
(edited 13 years ago)
A decent episode for once. I wasn't expecting Glenda to spill the beans at all!
Original post by CookieDoughLove
A decent episode for once. I wasn't expecting Glenda to spill the beans at all!

Me neither!
Shirley looked piiiiiissed.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
:woo: thank god for that!

I think they should bring back Lacey Turner......it's just not the same without her :sad:

Lacey decided to leave though? Her little sister was cute tonight :tongue:

I was glad see Heather interrupting Phil/Shirley :vomit:

I'm going to

Spoiler

Original post by Of_the_hook
Lacey decided to leave though? Her little sister was cute tonight :tongue:

I was glad see Heather interrupting Phil/Shirley :vomit:

I'm going to

Spoiler

Haha well maybe they should demand that she comes back!!
Original post by Aky786UK
Why does Yusuf's acting have to revolve around as if he's got a dodgy throat? He's always whispering his lines in a slow and annoying voice.

Just saw Tuesday's episode today and man is Ronnie FINE! Was certainly enjoying that first scene with Glenda :wink:

exactly, i hate yusefs voice i have to proper concentrate on the telly to hear him speak :colonhash:

glenda looked hot as always tonight :fan: glad she spilled the beans :teehee:
Reply 6812
Started watching on Thursday... can someone inform me about this Yusuf? What did he do since we found out about his and Zainab's past (i.e why is he living with Denise now). Did he sexually assault Zainab or osmething
Reply 6813
Oh and I saw the end bit of Tuesday's... Zainab said something like she can't remember Yusuf being there when she was set on fire, and then Yusuf pulled out some ring and started laughing? Wtf is that? Does that somehow mean he was there?
Original post by n1r4v
Oh and I saw the end bit of Tuesday's... Zainab said something like she can't remember Yusuf being there when she was set on fire, and then Yusuf pulled out some ring and started laughing? Wtf is that? Does that somehow mean he was there?

Masood took out a loan and got a ring for the happy couple. Then, Yusuf played the "family ring" that he hoped his girl would use so she ditched Masood's ring and took her dad's one. But she then lost the ring Mas got for her, and that's why Yusuf was smiling because he took it and am assuming he knows that Masood's family finances aren't all that/he had to scrimp and save to get it.

The whole Zainab/Yusuf history is vague to me, all I know is Zainab was set on fire by the latter or his family. Just sounds like a handy way to create a storyline tbh.
Reply 6815
Original post by Aky786UK
Masood took out a loan and got a ring for the happy couple. Then, Yusuf played the "family ring" that he hoped his girl would use so she ditched Masood's ring and took her dad's one. But she then lost the ring Mas got for her, and that's why Yusuf was smiling because he took it and am assuming he knows that Masood's family finances aren't all that/he had to scrimp and save to get it.

The whole Zainab/Yusuf history is vague to me, all I know is Zainab was set on fire by the latter or his family. Just sounds like a handy way to create a storyline tbh.

Ah okay, because he took out the ring at the end I was expecting tobe more major than that.

Cheers.
Eu de chip fat...
:rofl:
Reply 6817
That ep was just.... :erm:
Some one steals £20k and you don't call the police? only in eastenders.
You get kicked out of your own flat by your child? only in eastenders.
Why has Eastenders turned into the Cat and Alfie show? so many more interesting and funny characters.

p.s Heather needs to be put down.
(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

Can't wait for it.
(edited 13 years ago)