The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1440
Original post by leticiabessel
Wow, right after your email :s-smilie: I'm sorry. Well, you have an offer for Warwick! That's awesome :biggrin:

Yeah, at first i thought "well, that must have rubbed someone up the wrong way" but then 3 of my friends got rejected at the same time, so i felt marginally better.

Yep, i do :biggrin:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Krydel
Yeah, at first i thought "well, that must have rubbed someone up the wrong way" but then 3 of my friends got rejected at the same time, so i felt marginally better.

Yep, i do :biggrin:

Yeah, surely the email would be an indication that you actually cared about getting an offer haha! I'm sure it had no connection to their decision. I only know two people who also applied for Bristol, but they're on different courses, so I have no one to share my impatience with.

I'm glad you're able to make a firm decision now, enjoy Warwick :biggrin:
Reply 1442
Anyone else going to the post offer day on the 9th? It is really uncool if I bring my Dad??!!
Original post by Booshak
Anyone else going to the post offer day on the 9th? It is really uncool if I bring my Dad??!!

Aww lol, of course not. When I went to an open day, I was the only person there without my parents. I'm sure it'll be the same with the post offer days too :smile:
Original post by Booshak

I'll be there! Im bringing my boyfriend, so youre not uncool haha :tongue:
Any English-ers still waiting? And by waiting, I mean dying inside. :smile:
Reply 1446
Original post by writerwho~

A friend of mine still hasn't heard.

Out of interest, are you applying deferred?
Original post by Samg123
A friend of mine still hasn't heard.

Out of interest, are you applying deferred?

No, why?

Good luck to your friend!
Still... waiting... for Maths.
Offer for dentistry, Three As :biggrin:
So glad bristol is my first choice too!! :smile:
Anyone heard for Geography???? I'm still waiting..................
Original post by KayteeKaytee
Anyone heard for Geography???? I'm still waiting..................

im still waiting too!! it makes me feel better im not the only one :smile:
My sister just got a Medicine interview for Bristol :woo: I really hope she gets an offer! It's gonna be her firm if it all works out I think :h:
Original post by writerwho~

That would be me!
Woooop :smile: Physics Offer :biggrin: Feels like I got it by the skin of my teeth though :smile:
Bristol is a firmer for me. :smile:
Anyone still waiting for Philosophy? :frown:
Original post by GabsyWabsyWoo
Woooop :smile: Physics Offer :biggrin: Feels like I got it by the skin of my teeth though :smile:
Bristol is a firmer for me. :smile:

Congrats :biggrin: Might see you there
Reply 1457
I sent my UCAS off beginning of November and have heard back from all my other uni's just waiting to hear back from Bristol.

Has anyone else received offers for Law and are people still waiting?

I don't actually want to go to Bristol anymore because I've already been accepted into the ones I wanted as my firm and insurance, I was just waiting to see out of interest if I got an offer from Bristol.
Original post by Kerry_x
I sent my UCAS off beginning of November and have heard back from all my other uni's just waiting to hear back from Bristol.

I don't actually want to go to Bristol anymore because I've already been accepted into the ones I wanted as my firm and insurance, I was just waiting to see out of interest if I got an offer from Bristol.

If you don't want to go anymore then withdraw your application so someone else who wants to go can have your place? :s-smilie:
Original post by Kerry_x

But but... How could you not want Bristol? :confused: It's insanely awesome!! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending