The Student Room Group

C1 January 10th 2011 Exam (Edexcel)

Scroll to see replies

what will i get for other questions does anybody know?
Reply 161
Original post by cylon

Original post by cylon
I Hope so, and thank you bro :smile:

I hope so too.. and you're welcome :smile: I'm a girl LOL!
Reply 162
Hi there , does anyone know where i can get the mark scheme for the C1 maths exam that was on monday coz i heard it was leaked on Student room but i cant find it
Reply 163
Original post by Ossie-B

Original post by Ossie-B
Hi there , does anyone know where i can get the mark scheme for the C1 maths exam that was on monday coz i heard it was leaked on Student room but i cant find it

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1511270
Reply 164
does anyone know what the grade boundaries are
Reply 165
Original post by Al04
I hope so too.. and you're welcome :smile: I'm a girl LOL!

Oh sorry :colondollar:
anyone wanna hazard a guess as to what the grade boundaries for this paper might be :biggrin:
Reply 167
C1 ppr ws awesum:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Do anybody know when the results will come?
Reply 169
Original post by Clever_genius
Do anybody know when the results will come?

thursday 10th march
Reply 170
Original post by sandeep0767
anyone wanna hazard a guess as to what the grade boundaries for this paper might be :biggrin:

60/75 or 59/75 for 80UMS I would've thought.
i think 58 or 57 as there were some tricky questions in there
Original post by otrivine

i think 58 or 57 as there were some tricky questions in there

"Tricky" is very subjective. I would say the paper encorporated many questions types from past papers. Theoretically... the tricky questions should be the ones that haven't been asked before.
i think one or two questions were hard but the rest were easy
Reply 174
i think one or two questions were hard but the rest were easy

Which questions were these?
the second question on asymptopes and tangent
I've got 58/75 for all my marks where I got questions compeltely right. I messed up the first part of the first question so I've definitly dropped 2 there. This leaves me 13 marks dropped, however, I wrote my workings for every single question. I was kicking myself for the last one of the tangent or normal(I forget which) where I got the gradient wrong but everything else was right!

How many do you reckon I will get for my workings? It's annoyed me that I panicked because if I kept a cool head I could of had around 90%! If I get a B I'm resitting this year, if I scrape an A I may resit next summer depending on other results.

I really was aiming for 100%...but looks like i got 72/75 assuming i got nothing else wrong (Knowing me, i made little mistakes everywhere)
Reply 178
Original post by extricated
i really was aiming for 100%...but looks like i got 72/75 assuming i got nothing else wrong (knowing me, i made little mistakes everywhere)

rip yh :colone::colone:
can someone upload the official mark scheme for C1 ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending