Original post by + polarity -
You did the right thing. :closedeyes:

Original post by Mad Vlad
Welcome :smile:

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Congrats :smile:

Cheers :smile:
Original post by bigmo7
Anyone tried SwipePad beta? Really cool way of getting to apps that you use and it's totally customisable. Kinda like the recently used apps list but for the apps you want.

Setting it up is a big pain if you have a large app list but imo it's worth it. Bare in mind it is only a beta :wink:

It wouldn't work because I swipe for things such as my keypad, angry birds and fruitslice
Reply 4122
It wouldn't work because I swipe for things such as my keypad, angry birds and fruitslice

I've played all of those games and it's been fine. You can set the area to different parts of the screen too. I doubt you swipe right from the corners of the screen as you would with this.
Original post by bigmo7
I've played all of those games and it's been fine. You can set the area to different parts of the screen too. I doubt you swipe right from the corners of the screen as you would with this.

Fruitslice I quite often do :tongue:
Guys, is there anyway I can screenshot my phone, without root? v_v no time to root, and no applications in the market for screenshot for unroot phone. I downloaded screen capture and it won't work on my phone :frown:

- phone is HTC Hero.

v_v time like these I wish I had the iphone.
But isn't it ludicrously easy, with Universal Androot?
Reply 4126
Fruitslice I quite often do :tongue:

If you do it quick enough it doesn't register on SwipePad so it's not too bad...I've not managed to bring up SwipePad accidentally yet so imo it's a success.

Original post by Ducklighter
Guys, is there anyway I can screenshot my phone, without root? v_v no time to root, and no applications in the market for screenshot for unroot phone. I downloaded screen capture and it won't work on my phone :frown:

- phone is HTC Hero.

v_v time like these I wish I had the iphone.

Or the SGS, I can screenshot on my phone without any software :sexface:
But isn't it ludicrously easy, with Universal Androot?

You tried it before?

I'm taking my phone back to 3 on Monday (Tuesday, maybe) because it's playing up once again v_v

You tried it before?

I'm taking my phone back to 3 on Monday (Tuesday, maybe) because it's playing up once again v_v

Yeah, that's how I rooted my phone after I bought it. :tongue:

I'm sure you can easily unroot, too.
Original post by G8D
I bet your issues are all software and could be solved via MoDaCo/CM7 ROM :h:

I'm think I'm suffering from network problems, more than anything. I'm not too sure. It's only because I want to send one text, but instead my phone sends out 20 texts, when I think it doesn't go through and I keep resending it.

... does that even make sense? :confused:
Cronos Gingerbread, yo

Update your radio?
Cronos Gingerbread, yo

Update your radio?

how do I do that on the Hero ? :confused:
Original post by G8D
Root.
Install CWR.
Download radio.
Flash via CWR.

Taa =) Will attempt to do that in April when I have a spare moment.

how do I do that on the Hero ? :confused:

You download the zip, put it in the root of your SD card, reboot into recovery mode and flash update as zip... I'm guessing root is required :tongue:

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-hero-hero-modaco-com/291942/22-jan-stock-roms-radios-in-update-zip-format-for-gsm-hero/ Wait I don't think this is the newest radio, I'll keep looking

April?! It takes 10 minutes, if that!

Full instructions: http://www.villainrom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?356-Guide-Newbie-Guide-to-Install-VillainROM-amp-FaQ

Radio zips: http://www.villainrom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?307-Gsm-Hero-Radio-Roms-Download-Links
(edited 13 years ago)
What firmware do you guys use?

I'm disliking the ****ty default apps that I won't use... ever and I can't remove them or at least I can't find a way.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by spikeymike

Original post by spikeymike
What firmware do you guys use?

I'm disliking the ****ty default apps that I won't use... ever and I can't remove them or at least I can't find a way.

Root Explorer

/system/app/ ... get rid
Original post by G8D
AFAIK no one here has the Legend so the ROMs we use aren't for your phone.

If you mean version of Android then I use 2.3.3.

Once rooted you can uninstall those apps easy.

Excuse my terminology, I mean like CyanogenMod...

Root Explorer

/system/app/ ... get rid

Interesting, I'll look into it.
I've just installed CG 1.7.0, all my apps (and data!) restored without a problem, unlike last time :shifty:

I thought you should know. :redface:

Aw man, I restarted and now it's been on the Cronos logo for a while... :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Has Launcherpro been freezing a lot for anyone? It's been awful for me this week!
I'll be rooting my phone straight after exams, this bloatware is annoying me now.

Latest

Trending

Trending