The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Offers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Down Quark
Physics with Theoretical Physics :h: Thank yoooou!

Should have guessed from your username :teehee: Personally, I think I'm a charm quark, me :colone:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 741
Original post by nikita_atikin
Should have guessed from your username :teehee: Personally, I think I'm a charm quark, me :colone:

^ This = WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-- xD

Shame I need to wait longer before adding rep. BOO.

Nice :biggrin: I did debate 'Strange Quark'
Nice :biggrin: I did debate 'Strange Quark'

See I was gonna say 'strange quark' and then put :sexface: but then if you were a girl, I'd be like 'no homo' :ninja:
To avoid the pervaciousness of the situation, I opted for 'charm quark' and :colone: instead.
See I was gonna say 'strange quark' and then put :sexface: but then if you were a girl, I'd be like 'no homo' :ninja:
To avoid the pervaciousness of the situation, I opted for 'charm quark' and :colone: instead.

Yeah, I'm a girl :laugh:

:hat2: :ninja2:
Yeah, I'm a girl :laugh:

I did well to be vigilant then :laugh:
There are loads of girls doing Physics btw. I'll add you to the list righty now!

There are loads of girls doing Physics btw. I'll add you to the list righty now!

Kewl :biggrin: How's it looking for your course?

Kewl :biggrin: How's it looking for your course?

Sausagefest. :colonhash: A few girls but not very many.

I want friends who are females as well y'know :frown: Might have to befriend the physics girlies. :h:

I want friends who are females as well y'know :frown: Might have to befriend the physics girlies. :h:

Join us! :ninja:

Yeah, it was like that in my Computing class last year - I was the only girl (Same this year but there are only four of us for Advanced Higher). Incidentally, one of the guys has an offer from Imperial for Computing this year, you might see him :P

You're doing A-Level, I take it?
(edited 13 years ago)
Join us! :ninja:

Yeah, it was like that in my Computing class last year - I was the only girl (Same this year but there are only four of for Advanced Higher). Incidentally, one of the guys has an offer from Imperial for Computing this year, you might see him :P

You're doing A-Level, I take it?

Yup I am doing my A Levels :smile: I really wish I could have done Computing for A Level though :frown:
Oh is his computing friend of yours firming Imperial? Is he on TSR? :biggrin:

During my A Levels, my class had 21 guys and 3 girls. Figure it out
Yay I can join this thread now!!!!! :woo:
Original post by bluesky42
Yay I can join this thread now!!!!! :woo:

Same! I want to join the Imperial Firm thread, but I don't know what to put down as my insurance. Any input is welcome. Tbh, I don't particularly want to go to any of my insurances lol, well not compared to how much I want to go to Imperial. Hopefully it won't be an issue what my insurance is, but I guess I've got until May to give it some thought.

Bluesky, what are you putting down as insurance?
Original post by TheSmokeMonster
Same! I want to join the Imperial Firm thread, but I don't know what to put down as my insurance. Any input is welcome. Tbh, I don't particularly want to go to any of my insurances lol, well not compared to how much I want to go to Imperial. Hopefully it won't be an issue what my insurance is, but I guess I've got until May to give it some thought.

Bluesky, what are you putting down as insurance?

Put Manchester if you like Philosophy!!! Being an idiot, I've ended up with only straight Physics offers, either because I got rejected, applied to the wrong uni, put the wrong course on ucas or because the philosophy dept didnt like me so I ended up with a Physics offer anyway!!

Ok I sound like an idiot now, hope Imperial doesn't read that :tongue:

I don't know if I'll firm Imperial or St Andrews. If I firm Imperial it'll be so tempting to insurance St. Andrews (35 with 66) but I feel like KCL is safer (36 with 55). Don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your other offers like?
Reply 754
hey is it possible to change course as u get into the uni by clearing ???

I really wanna study in IC but not for biomedical engineering-_-
Original post by bluesky42
Put Manchester if you like Philosophy!!! Being an idiot, I've ended up with only straight Physics offers, either because I got rejected, applied to the wrong uni, put the wrong course on ucas or because the philosophy dept didnt like me so I ended up with a Physics offer anyway!!

Ok I sound like an idiot now, hope Imperial doesn't read that :tongue:

I don't know if I'll firm Imperial or St Andrews. If I firm Imperial it'll be so tempting to insurance St. Andrews (35 with 66) but I feel like KCL is safer (36 with 55). Don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your other offers like?

Durham 37 66
Manchester 38 66
Warwick 36 66
Imperial 40 666

Btw, firm Imperial!

Sorry to hear about your woes with philosophy. I intially wanted to do philosophy at IB, but they didn't run it. I think I'm actually glad for it now though, as I'm more interested in economics and finance now. Clearly future banker material :tongue:
Reply 756
Original post by hajolli
Tbh, everyone who can post in this thread, including me, is, without a doubt, the intellectual bad asses of our generation :wink:

pretty snobby there... but HELL YEA. dont know where that leaves my a level art but hey :P
Original post by Zottula
Well done :smile: Firm?

Yeah, unconditional firm :biggrin:
Hi - first post on this thread (feel a bit like im invading an exclusive friendship group!)...but i'm a medicine offer holder (& firmer! :biggrin:)
Reply 759
Original post by marmaladeskies
Hi - first post on this thread (feel a bit like im invading an exclusive friendship group!)...but i'm a medicine offer holder (& firmer! :biggrin:)

(sorry for not adding you to the list, there used to be a dedicated medicine one somewhere... No idea where though :confused:)
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest