The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**** this. The League should not have to suffer from such **** officiating. It's not only us that it affects... I'll happily admit that Chelsea's pen the other day was never the right decision. The problem is that every single person watching the telly could tell you what the right decision is after seeing a replay. Why can't refs be provided with the equipment to watch a quick replay, if a request to do so is submitted by a team's captain, to make sure the decision is correct? It's madness.
Stonewall pen and a legitimate goal disallowed for offside.

****ing pathetic.
Well. ****.

We at least closed a point on United but should have been more.

A couple of bad decisions cost us, but it wasn't the Arsenal that we need to be seeing at this stage of the season.

Here's hoping Liverpool can do us a favour tomorrow. :yy:
Reply 5463
So frustrating.
Reply 5464
Oh well. Unlucky in terms of decisions, and thwarted by some fabulous goalkeeping. Arshavin was poor, Denilson unspeakably so. If he starts against Barca we are royally ****ed.

Shouldn't matter too much, I expect Brown and Smalling will get raped by Suarez and Carroll tomorrow anyway. :awesome:
Need liverpool to do us a favour tomorrow, what's our next EPL fixture?
Reply 5466
you guys were mugged with that offside decision against Arshavin

Nearly had a heart attack watching that game, relief is currently washing over me in an awesome wave however
Reply 5467
These English referees can go to hell!

And the media calls EPL as the 'Best' league! Piece of jokers!! :facepalm:
(edited 13 years ago)
FINALLY Sunderland come good. They have a very good squad, and despite their recent results it was never going to be easy (for you).

Original post by Beneb
Oh well. Unlucky in terms of decisions, and thwarted by some fabulous goalkeeping. Arshavin was poor, Denilson unspeakably so. If he starts against Barca we are royally ****ed.

Shouldn't matter too much, I expect Brown and Smalling will get raped by Suarez and Carroll tomorrow anyway. :awesome:

He scored a ****ing goal.
Reply 5470
I swear i've seen that linesman before in another bull**** match.
Wow, I missed the penalty controversy earlier and that was just awful. Arshavin was onside earlier as well. This should have been 1-0, could have been 2-0, but the officials wrecked it.
The tug was a penalty and the push was a penalty. How can he miss both at the same time?? And don't even mention the Arshavin goal that was disallowed. By far the most annoying thing was seeing every little decision go against us. Giving both Nasri and Wilshere yellow cards for dissent is an absolute joke as well.
Original post by This is how we do

Original post by This is how we do
Peak times

So ****ing peak
Reply 5474
These English referees can go to hell!

And the media calls EPL as the 'Best' league! Piece of jokers!! :facepalm:
Reply 5475
What a joke. Penalty and a legit goal not given. Chamakh should have put us 1 up anyway, urgh.

Original post by TuckingFypo™
FINALLY Sunderland come good. They have a very good squad, and despite their recent results it was never going to be easy (for you).

They never really came good if you watched it.
Reply 5476
:unimpressed:

Roll on Barca..? :unsure:
Reply 5477
Say what you want about decisions but relying on the referee doesn't get you anywhere.Chamakh misses a glorious opportunity,simply Arsenal bottled it again.
Original post by natty_d
So ****ing peak

Beyond peak :sadnod:
Reply 5479
Not surprised tbh.

If Wenger's going to start a game with both Denilson and Diaby, you'd be nuts to predict even one goal.

And then Rosicky on for Diaby. :facepalm2:

Unbelievable tactics.

Arsenal was poor today, very very poor.

Inb4 "Yeah but the first team players are injured": Yeah, **** that excuse, Wenger had plenty of time to get new signings in during the summer and January.

For the neggers: I'd like you Wenger-asslickers to post replies, phaggots. This is why Arsenal will never move forward under Wenger, you all support that clueless prick blindly without any ****ING justification.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest