Unconditional offer to Bristol for Politics :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by James9876
*raises hand*

Original post by maddielou_
That would be me!

May I ask whereabouts in the alphabet your surnames fall please? Just clutching at straws here... :rolleyes:
Reply 1502
Expected reply date for decision feedback is the end of april. Wow, that's efficient.
Original post by Krydel
Expected reply date for decision feedback is the end of april. Wow, that's efficient.

Bristol do have a terrible reputation when it comes to the timing of their offers... but I though I'd get my offer/rejection at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb, and OH LOOK, IT'S MARCH.
Original post by leticiabessel
Bristol do have a terrible reputation when it comes to the timing of their offers... but I though I'd get my offer/rejection at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb, and OH LOOK, IT'S MARCH.

Wasn't the poster talking about post-rejection feedback? But I feel your pain; what subject are you waiting on?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by writerwho~
May I ask whereabouts in the alphabet your surnames fall please? Just clutching at straws here... :rolleyes:

Mine's A, so if it's alphabetical they've clearly just overlooked me! :P
Original post by James9876
Mine's A, so if it's alphabetical they've clearly just overlooked me! :P

Oh! Nah, that must mean either they're not doing it alphabetically or they are and you're still under consideration. :smile:
Original post by hayheyley
Got my Psychology rejection tonight. Poo.

No way! Pshh Bristol suck :frown:
Wasn't the poster talking about post-rejection feedback? But I feel your pain; what subject are you waiting on?

Oh, it might have been lol but I have seen people getting offers/rejections at the end of April! Hopefully I'll get mine in the next week. Waiting for Maths G100. You?
Oh, it might have been lol but I have seen people getting offers/rejections at the end of April! Hopefully I'll get mine in the next week. Waiting for Maths G100. You?

English Q300. I don't understand how they can do that if the accommodation application process starts on the 1st April. Surely that puts us at a disadvantage?
English Q300. I don't understand how they can do that if the accommodation application process starts on the 1st April. Surely that puts us at a disadvantage?

I don't know if this still happens - all I know is that for the past few years there have been some people who have to wait until April. I'm sure it won't happen to me, though.
I don't know if this still happens - all I know is that for the past few years there have been some people who have to wait until April. I'm sure it won't happen to me, though.

I see. Why are you sure it won't happen to you?
Reply 1512
When does accommodation registration start?
Reply 1513

you can't apply for accom until 1st of June.
Original post by pow!
you can't apply for accom until 1st of June.

Ohhh okay! Thanks :smile: Although, that means there's technically no reason why they shouldn't leave it that long to reply...

Mines S!
Reply 1516
Original post by rmerz1
Unconditional offer to Bristol for Politics :smile:

Well done! Where's your firm going to be?
Reply 1517
Original post by kolokov
Well done! Where's your firm going to be?

Think I'm gonna firm Durham. I like the look of the college I was given and I had a really good time when I visited some friends last term. Its a hard choice though, really liked Bristol, Newcastle and Warwick :frown:
Reply 1518
Original post by rmerz1
Think I'm gonna firm Durham. I like the look of the college I was given and I had a really good time when I visited some friends last term. Its a hard choice though, really liked Bristol, Newcastle and Warwick :frown:

Which college were you given? Are you applying post A levels as well?
Reply 1519
I was given Trevelyan, and yer I am. Got better grades than I thought, so I applied to Cambridge (and evidently failed to get in lol.) But I'm not to fussed, I'm gonna be going to a better Uni than I was going to go to. You on your Gap Year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending