The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5560
Original post by MoMatrix
The fans do.

:s-smilie: I've just pointed that out for you lol. We have no choice but to use this excuse, which is true btw, since we have no control over who Arsene buys.
Reply 5561
Original post by yunghamz
A champions league fixture will determine Arsenal's season? :s-smilie:

They can't afford any slip ups in the Premier League games as they can win the title.Lets be honest no-one is expecting them to beat Barca.
Reply 5562
They can't afford any slip ups in the Premier League games as they can win the title.Lets be honest no-one is expecting them to beat Barca.

Yeah the premier league matters the most, i don't know why people are mentioning Barca. The next premier league match is crucial imo, Fabs should be back also.
LOL.Which is why Adebayor now plays for Real Madrid.

lol when adebayor was here, people were saying we haven't replaced Henry. Now people are saying we haven't replaced adebayor.

The amount of crap in this thread never stops to amaze me.
Reply 5564
Original post by T.Adams VI
lol when adebayor was here, people were saying we haven't replaced Henry. Now people are saying we haven't replaced adebayor.

Lets be honest Adebayor was a good player who was only going to get better his Arsenal record speaks for itself shame he was hounded out by the boo-boys.
Reply 5565

True story. The haters don't seem to be able to appreciate the tactical differences between various avatars of teams.

so ****ing true mate

If you constantly moan about 'crap' posted in this thread/forum, I don't know why you still remain a regular (this goes for anyone who engages in this kind of stuff, btw). As soon as I think the quality has rapidly gone down or the forum has been swamped by morons, I will leave. But maybe that's just me.

A champions league fixture will determine Arsenal's season? :s-smilie:

Well considering last weeks crumble when on a good run, betting raped by barca will probably make the team kill themselves. A win however will spur them on. Thought that was pretty obvious tbh.
Reply 5569
Original post by rorydaredking
Well considering last weeks crumble when on a good run, betting raped by barca will probably make the team kill themselves. A win however will spur them on. Thought that was pretty obvious tbh.

The players should know that whatever happens on Tuesday should not negatively affect them. The premier league is still the number one aim and the champions league match is just the first round of the knock-out stages. I Thought THIS was pretty obvious tbh.
tbh its true...we have not really replaced henry..rvp is an excellent player but not dependable enough for a whole season...i feel bad for him due to his injuries....
Armand Traore starts for Juve against AC Milan.
Original post by antonfigo
tbh its true...we have not really replaced henry..rvp is an excellent player but not dependable enough for a whole season...i feel bad for him due to his injuries....

We CAN'T replace Henry. He was a one off :frown:
Reply 5573
Bunch of bottlers...
Original post by antonfigo

You have to remember we never bought a ready made Henry, we developed him. So I don't know why you feel where in any better position now to go out and buy someone of his quality.

Wenger is basically a victim of his scouting talent.
Unlucky guys, you'll still win the Champions League.
Reply 5576

:laugh:
Original post by jit987

:laugh:

:rofl:
Solid challenge and brilliant technique in the dispossession!

tbh Henry>>>>>>>Adebayor>Bendtner

Arsenal may have replaced the position but never the player. RVP is the closest you have the the quality of Henry, but he is injury prone, not the striker you need all season long.

Henry may have been a special find, and no one said you should have bought a ready made replacement, but the time for the scouting network to step up was as he was nearing to leave or soon after, or maybe just to dip into those large profits.
As I've said before, I really don't understand the moaning in this thread. We were always going to drop points, just like all our other competitors will. I don't see why everyone jumps around like a hyenas every time we drop points. It's just stupid.

Wenger has done a marvellous job here, and I'm fully proud of my team. I really couldn't care less if we bought a £50m striker or not. Our strikeforce is RVP/Bendtner/Chamakh, and until Wenger decides to dip into market, I will be in full support of them.

As for today, it was an unfortunate result, but given the circumstances, there is no way in hell you can say we bottled it. We had our 5 guaranteed first team players out (RVP/Cesc/Walcott/Song/Vermaelen). No team in the WORLD could cope with that. Added to that we had a wrongly disallowed goal, a penalty not given and hit the post twice.

Anyone saying we bottled it is a mug. Sorry.

Latest