The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
Can I just say that I LOVE your sig? :biggrin: And that quote is amazing!

Reply 1201
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

This is actually the best thing I've ever seen! Ever! I've seen it around the internet but never watched it before... Behold- A Very Potter Musical with Darren Criss. :biggrin:

Sorry to but into your conversation (:redface:); but I just wanted to add:

Spoiler

Reply 1202
Original post by e hine e

About Darren Criss' old Youtube channel - I love it! :love:He really has everything going for him. He's in Glee (yay!), he loves Disney, Harry Potter, he's creative, original, just generally nice and intelligent and he openly admits to being a huge fanboy. I didn't realise I liked him that much until I got angry the other day with my sister for pointing out to me that he has a bit of a bald spot :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Rachel has always been amazing, no one should ever question her amazingness :p: she was my favourite character at first until Kurt took over. Ah, Kurt.

Darren Criss is great too-I love people who love Disney <3
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ambs
Sorry to but into your conversation (:redface:); but I just wanted to add:

Spoiler

Don't worry haha, it wasn't private! Just didn't want to spoil for people watching UK time.

Spoiler

One more thing: I love Darren Criss. :love:
Original post by Ambs
About Darren Criss' old Youtube channel - I love it! :love:He really has everything going for him. He's in Glee (yay!), he loves Disney, Harry Potter, he's creative, original, just generally nice and intelligent and he openly admits to being a huge fanboy. I didn't realise I liked him that much until I got angry the other day with my sister for pointing out to me that he has a bit of a bald spot :tongue:

:love: He's perfect.... and he's not gay! I keep fancying gay men and it's REALLY annoying! :tongue: And on a shallow note... I love his hair. And his voice. :tongue:

:curious: Your sister... hmmph!
My sister's a bit like that! Keeps pointing out the flaws in beautiful people! :rolleyes:
Rachel has always been amazing, no one should ever question her amazingness :p: she was my favourite character at first until Kurt took over. Ah, Kurt.

Darren Criss is great too-I love people who love Disney <3

Kurt>Rachel. Though they're pretty much the same person haha, just different sexes!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1206
Don't worry haha, it wasn't private! Just didn't want to spoil for people watching UK time.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1207
:love: He's perfect.... and he's not gay! I keep fancying gay men and it's REALLY annoying! :tongue: And on a shallow note... I love his hair. And his voice. :tongue:

My sister's a bit like that! Keeps pointing out the flaws in beautiful people! :rolleyes:

I refused to admit that I saw it too when she pointed it out, but yeah, it's there :tongue: Thank god the Glee stylists do a good job of hiding it :tongue:

I'm actually having a bit of a dilemma at the moment. Glee is only just appearing on TV here in Belgium, and now the channel is teaming up with a performing arts school to promote the DVD. It's all rather unclear at the moment, but I think they'll be training a bunch of people to promote Glee through performing songs from the series in malls and shopping areas throughout Belgium. The advert just asked for Gleeks who wanted to get involved and be part of a real Glee club, but now I got an invitation for an audition which seems to require acting, singing and dancing :s-smilie: I'm not sure what to do; on the one hand it sounds fun; I love Glee and would love to get involved in promoting it here in Belgium. On the other hand I'm not sure; I'm very shy and the thought of the audition freaks me out a bit, and I'm just afraid that it'll be a silly project which will make the actual series a bit of a joke, if that makes sense. The worst is that I have to reply to them tomorrow! Did anything similar happen in other countries when the DVD came out?
I just read the title of this near another, I thought it said, "The official TSR Glee day"...that would have been more exciting.
I am in love. I'll Make a Man out Of You and an amazing outfit! :love:
Does anyone know if E4 are going to go for a break with Glee after the Christmas episode like they did in the US? Or is that the reason we've been so far behind, so we can go through without a gap now they've started showing them again? I don't think I could stand a couple of months break :s-smilie:

ahem

thank the lord for gay mens magazines

Spoiler

Kurt&gt;Rachel. Though they're pretty much the same person haha, just different sexes!

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

i'm just joining in the Darren Criss love. he makes me meltttt.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
I also just came on this thread to join the love for Darren Criss! He can do no wrong.

Original post by museobsessed
ahem

thank the lord for gay mens magazines

:redface:
Original post by coffee&cigarettes
i'm just joining in the Darren Criss love. he makes me meltttt.

Spoiler

OMFG... *fans self*
I'm not even going to lie, everything he does is just ridiculously sexy! Especially 'How can you do this thing to me?' in BICO. GUUUUH. He's just reinforced what I've known all my life- musical theatre guys= :drool: His talent makes him extra attractive!

Yeah. I'll stop now too! :wink:

Original post by hayheyley
I also just came on this thread to join the love for Darren Criss! He can do no wrong.

:redface:

I wasn't staring at that photo. And my mouth didn't drop open. Nope. :p:o

Question: curly hair or 'Blaine' hair?
I like both but I don't like the curly hair TOO curly. :tongue:

I feel like we should start a We Love Darren Criss soc, there's so many of us! :tongue:

I'm rather annoyed with my brain because I can't get Unworthy of your Love from Assassins out of my head. It's a really REALLY creepy love song but John Barrowman and Ruthie Henshall did it in 'Putting it Together' (which is sort of a revue of Sondheim's songs put in a new context) and now I really want Blaine and Kurt to sing it- as a love song. Not a creepy, obsessive... *thing* to cult leaders/murderers and film stars... *shudder*

John Barrowman's version.

I don't like either performer that much but hey.. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
For the girl crushes out there, I give you Naya Rivera :love:

As for Darren Criss, I prefer the slightly curly hair-kind of how it was in don't you want me baby.
how on earth can anyone want Blaine and Kurt?
Blaine's all like 'In the warblers we share the spotlight' then he is the only one that sings, argh.
OMFG... *fans self*
I'm not even going to lie, everything he does is just ridiculously sexy! Especially 'How can you do this thing to me?' in BICO. GUUUUH. He's just reinforced what I've known all my life- musical theatre guys= :drool: His talent makes him extra attractive!

Yeah. I'll stop now too! :wink:

I wasn't staring at that photo. And my mouth didn't drop open. Nope. :p:o

Question: curly hair or 'Blaine' hair?
I like both but I don't like the curly hair TOO curly. :tongue:

I feel like we should start a We Love Darren Criss soc, there's so many of us! :tongue:

I'm rather annoyed with my brain because I can't get Unworthy of your Love from Assassins out of my head. It's a really REALLY creepy love song but John Barrowman and Ruthie Henshall did it in 'Putting it Together' (which is sort of a revue of Sondheim's songs put in a new context) and now I really want Blaine and Kurt to sing it- as a love song. Not a creepy, obsessive... *thing* to cult leaders/murderers and film stars... *shudder*

John Barrowman's version.

I don't like either performer that much but hey.. :wink:

:love: He's just so talented and amazing and super mega foxy awesome hot!

I actually like his Blaine hair; I was a bit shocked when I first saw a pic after being so used to his curly hair but I think it suits him well. I wouldn't complain about either though :wink:

Yes, just listened to that song and that would sound pretty good in Glee!

I take it all the Darren Criss fangirls have seen AVPM? :biggrin:
For the girl crushes out there, I give you Naya Rivera :love:

As for Darren Criss, I prefer the slightly curly hair-kind of how it was in don't you want me baby.

Ugh, she's so hot! :mad: I hate it when everyone's gorgeous on TV shows I watch! :tongue: She has on too much make-up though! :redface:
Apparently Naya's in a love triangle with Chord (Sam) and Mark (Puck). Tis not fair! :tongue:
Don't remind me of Don't you want me Baby... I want to bitch slap him! Despite his yumminess...

Original post by hayheyley
:love: He's just so talented and amazing and super mega foxy awesome hot!

I actually like his Blaine hair; I was a bit shocked when I first saw a pic after being so used to his curly hair but I think it suits him well. I wouldn't complain about either though :wink:

Yes, just listened to that song and that would sound pretty good in Glee!

I take it all the Darren Criss fangirls have seen AVPM? :biggrin:

I stayed up all night watching AVPM last night! I... probably shouldn't be admitting that!
I love his Blaine hair! It's all... restrained, controlled hawtness!

I've been saying this from the very moment Glee started but they're totally missing a trick not doing a Sondheim themed episode. The greatest living musical theatre composer deserves his own Glee episode! Then they could get Bernadette Peters on and Sue could sing Ladies Who Lunch and someone could sing 'No-one is Alone' and I'll slowly die with :awesome:... or it could be like The Rocky Horror Show ep, except they could do Into The Woods... featuring Bernadette Peters as the Witch. OMG, it needs to happen!

clo-clo1
how on earth can anyone want Blaine and Kurt?
Blaine's all like 'In the warblers we share the spotlight' then he is the only one that sings, argh.

:eek3: Blasphemy! :tongue:
Blaine and Kurt are adorable! Blaine annoyed me when he told Kurt not to try so hard but I actually love his voice. So I don't mind him singing all the time! :biggrin:

Klaine

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending