The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mad Vlad
I think I may have found the most ridiculously expensive app for Android ever :lolwut:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.texter.app&feature=search_result

'WE ARE WORKING HARD ON WRITING THE CODE THAT WILL MAKE TEXTER THE NUMBER ONE FREE MESSAGING APP"

What a contradiction to their price...
Original post by vn2009

Original post by vn2009
Got my desire hd setup and was wondering any good cases anyone could recommend?

I have a Gel case, 2 G5-online Hybride cases and a barely there case. In all the Gel case is the most protective but ugliest and it makes the phone a fair amount more thick. The G5 cases i prefer the look the most but they are super poor quality, cracked and chipped of bits after only a week, do not buy them. The barely there case is a good but it's not 100% a good fit and I cut off the bit that separated the volume rockers because it made changing volume really hard, other than that the case has been really good and really stylish. I might provide you some links if you're interested.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
'WE ARE WORKING HARD ON WRITING THE CODE THAT WILL MAKE TEXTER THE NUMBER ONE FREE MESSAGING APP"

What a contradiction to their price...

:rofl: If it costs that much in Alpha, imagine how much it'll cost when it's finished!
:rofl: If it costs that much in Alpha, imagine how much it'll cost when it's finished!

Unless they are using any sales of Alpha to fund it...then when it's done and free we can enjoy it...

I'm quite happy with my texting at the min as it is anyway...
Original post by G8D
Handcent :king1:

:five:
Reply 4185
Didn't realise this thread existed. I had a Samsung Galaxy S until recently when I managed to break the touchscreen :frown: Temporarily using an X10 mini until I get a new phone in June. Although the number of awesome looking Android phones coming out is slightly daunting :s-smilie:
5000th post :woo:

:party:
Reply 4188

:nospam:

Intended irony btw in case someone didn't get it. :colonhash:
Original post by bigmo7
:nospam:

Intended irony btw in case someone didn't get it. :colonhash:

Very droll. :tongue:

In other news... I'm desperately trying to find a very short (Between 5 and 15cm) micro USB cable that's rated to 700mA or better. The last two I've bought have been very disappointing and can't actually charge my phone from my laptop's USB controller.

Any thoughts?
Guys, any idea why the home button isn't taking me back to the home screen on CGB 1.8.0

In other news... I'm desperately trying to find a very short (Between 5 and 15cm) micro USB cable that's rated to 700mA or better. The last two I've bought have been very disappointing and can't actually charge my phone from my laptop's USB controller.

Any thoughts?

Why that size? :holmes:
Reply 4192

Any thoughts?

Sure it isn't your laptop cos all my cables seem capable of charging my phone. Anyway have a look at the Nokia CA-101D USB cable, I think that fits you're description :biggrin:
Dissapointed at the local phone shop... 4GB microSD card for £12.

~£5 from ebay but just need to wait a bit longer. :colonhash:
Original post by spikeymike
Why that size? :holmes:

The stock ZTE cable that comes with the phone is 0.9m, which is too long if I'm charging the phone on my desk.

Original post by bigmo7
Sure it isn't your laptop cos all my cables seem capable of charging my phone. Anyway have a look at the Nokia CA-101D USB cable, I think that fits you're description :biggrin:

Positive. The stock cable works fine. The ones I've bought, including a Nokia one, as well as a "Yum Cha" one will transfer data competently, but are not rated to the 700mA the phone requires. :erm:
I think mines a Class 4 16GB card. Anything higher was too expensive... though if you want to add music, apps, photos and whatever else there's not much choice...

My boyfriend doesn't have that problem with his iPhone. -_-
Still prefer Android though.
Your boyfriend is stuck with the capacity in his godPhone. We can chop and change at will. I also have a 16GB Class IV card - they offered the best bang for buck IMO.
Reply 4198
Is there a way to block people's numbers from calling/texting you?

On a side note, when I'm ready, I'm going to purchase a 32gb sd card. :u:
The stock ZTE cable that comes with the phone is 0.9m, which is too long if I'm charging the phone on my desk.

Positive. The stock cable works fine. The ones I've bought, including a Nokia one, as well as a "Yum Cha" one will transfer data competently, but are not rated to the 700mA the phone requires. :erm:

Surely, you could tie it in a loop? :colondollar:

When I had a Creative Zen X-Fi that came with a very short cable, about 7cm - you could try ebaying that.

Latest

Trending

Trending