Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harbour Seal
You too!

Just keep swimming...

Original post by AuldYin
Good luck to both of you for tomorrow!

Thank you! :smile:
Hey all!

Just went through last year's thread and the 1st offer came out on the 12th March (Friday) then loads on the 13th. Rejections started on the 15th. From this, I'm hopeful that we shall hear at the end of this week or beginning of the next. Waiting is the pits!
Reply 1302
Original post by sweetchilli
Hey all!

Just went through last year's thread and the 1st offer came out on the 12th March (Friday) then loads on the 13th. Rejections started on the 15th. From this, I'm hopeful that we shall hear at the end of this week or beginning of the next. Waiting is the pits!

it was the same as the year before, but it's hard to decide with the last interview on the 16th. Dean of Admission's changed tho like re - applicants heard much earlier
Original post by sweetchilli
Hey all!

Could you please post the link, I cant find it using search. Many thanks in advance, S
Reply 1304
Original post by dmz
it was the same as the year before, but it's hard to decide with the last interview on the 16th. Dean of Admission's changed tho like re - applicants heard much earlier

're-applicants heard much earlier'?
Reply 1305
Original post by cuhlowey
're-applicants heard much earlier'?

yer, one told me he heard in jan last year after december interview but their's a new dean of admission, so no-one's been told anything far as I can tell
Reply 1306
Original post by stewpot20
Could you please post the link, I cant find it using search. Many thanks in advance, S

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1048998&highlight=Glasgow+medical+school+2010

the year before was in a scottish medical school thread as pposed to having it's own
Smoking and waiting for the nerve to get the train. Christ, I've changed my mind, I'll stay at Starbucks!
Reply 1308
Smoking and waiting for the nerve to get the train. Christ, I've changed my mind, I'll stay at Starbucks!

nerve to get train to?

Yea you'll stay there as a customer, nothing else! :colonhash:
Reply 1309
11 days to go
Reply 1310

Oh right, your interview. :redface: thought you already had it
Original post by dmz
Oh right, your interview. :redface: thought you already had it

345pm... F U C K .
Reply 1312
345pm... F U C K .

inbox. Deep breaths! :tongue: come on you can do this ****. It is pretty nerve wrecking
Reply 1313
****tt!!! Just realised another mistake i made in the interview. :bawl: best start looking up a back up plan :sad:
Original post by dmz
****tt!!! Just realised another mistake i made in the interview. :bawl: best start looking up a back up plan :sad:

You'll be fine... If not this year, then next year :smile: xxx

Dundee offers have started coming out... I feel sick sick sick...
Reply 1315
You'll be fine... If not this year, then next year :smile: xxx

Dundee offers have started coming out... I feel sick sick sick...

i can't take out another year :frown: will just have to go down a different route
Original post by dmz
i can't take out another year :frown: will just have to go down a different route

:frown: No! It's such a bad idea! Just keep trying, you'll get in eventually! xxx
Reply 1317
:frown: No! It's such a bad idea! Just keep trying, you'll get in eventually! xxx

grades are going up to AAA, i got AABB with 4 marks from an A in biology and 6 off an A* in physics FML. So i couldn't try again if i wanted.
Original post by dmz
grades are going up to AAA, i got AABB with 4 marks from an A in biology and 6 off an A* in physics FML. So i couldn't try again if i wanted.

Do you mean that the grades are going up for 2012 applicants rather than this year?
Reply 1319
Original post by dougmul51
Do you mean that the grades are going up for 2012 applicants rather than this year?

Yea. It's AAB for 2011 entry

Quick Reply