The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

As much as I'm loving all the half naked photos of Darren Criss....

I think he looks SO hot in this photo, rocking the geeky Clarke Kent look! :biggrin:

Reply 1221
Thanks guys.
Now i'm re watching Glee eps for Darren Criss hawtness instead of doing my lab reports.
Original post by diamonddust

Ugh, she's so hot! :mad: I hate it when everyone's gorgeous on TV shows I watch! :tongue: She has on too much make-up though! :redface:
Apparently Naya's in a love triangle with Chord (Sam) and Mark (Puck). Tis not fair! :tongue:
Don't remind me of Don't you want me Baby... I want to bitch slap him! Despite his yumminess...

I stayed up all night watching AVPM last night! I... probably shouldn't be admitting that!
I love his Blaine hair! It's all... restrained, controlled hawtness!

I've been saying this from the very moment Glee started but they're totally missing a trick not doing a Sondheim themed episode. The greatest living musical theatre composer deserves his own Glee episode! Then they could get Bernadette Peters on and Sue could sing Ladies Who Lunch and someone could sing 'No-one is Alone' and I'll slowly die with :awesome:... or it could be like The Rocky Horror Show ep, except they could do Into The Woods... featuring Bernadette Peters as the Witch. OMG, it needs to happen!

:eek3: Blasphemy! :tongue:
Blaine and Kurt are adorable! Blaine annoyed me when he told Kurt not to try so hard but I actually love his voice. So I don't mind him singing all the time! :biggrin:

Klaine

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm in the middle of writing an angry letter to my old university so the darren criss love/Glee obsessing is really helping to lighten my mood.

*and breathe*

That top is amazing!
(edited 13 years ago)

:eek3: Blasphemy! :tongue:
Blaine and Kurt are adorable! Blaine annoyed me when he told Kurt not to try so hard but I actually love his voice. So I don't mind him singing all the time! :biggrin:

Haha I know its not popular for me to not want Klaine but urgh I can't stand him. Maybe its the hand thing he does when he sings, maybe its my slight crush and wanting to protect Kurt who knows.

He did grow on me in the last US episode though so who knows but that might have been because when he sang he didn't do the hand thing
Reply 1224
People, stop with the Darren Criss pics :woo: I just caught myself staring at the screen with a very gooey (and cringeworthey) smile :love:

Spoiler

Reply 1226
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

That last bit was hilarious :biggrin: All the rest was gorgeous :yep:

Original post by Ambs
That last bit was hilarious :biggrin: All the rest was gorgeous :yep:

I aim to please :biggrin: so Glee tomorrow night YIPPEE then the US one the day after YIPPEE x2 :woo:
Reply 1228
I aim to please :biggrin: so Glee tomorrow night YIPPEE then the US one the day after YIPPEE x2 :woo:

You sure did! It's actually nice to have people posting pics on here - I wouldn't like 'Darren Criss' to come up on the Google search on my dads computer :redface:

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday - I tried to stay up once on Tuesday to watch the US episode but I fell asleep on my keyboard :rolleyes:

Is anyone going to the London concerts this summer? I am desperately trying to get hold of decent tickets, but they're sooo expensive!

Original post by Ambs
You sure did! It's actually nice to have people posting pics on here - I wouldn't like 'Darren Criss' to come up on the Google search on my dads computer :redface:

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday - I tried to stay up once on Tuesday to watch the US episode but I fell asleep on my keyboard :rolleyes:

Is anyone going to the London concerts this summer? I am desperately trying to get hold of decent tickets, but they're sooo expensive!

The tickets are expensive! I thought about getting them but then realised I'd probably end up in seats where I'd need a telescope to see anything. The atmosphere would be great I suppose but not worth the ticket prices. I'll wait until I'm offered a spot on Glee myself then I can go on tour with them :p:

I thought about staying up for the last episode but decided I'd probably fall asleep. I did end up chatting on twitter throughout it though with someone in the US who was giving me loads of spoilers.

I'm the same with my searches, if my sister wants to borrow my laptop I carry out a swift history clearance.
Reply 1230
The tickets are expensive! I thought about getting them but then realised I'd probably end up in seats where I'd need a telescope to see anything. The atmosphere would be great I suppose but not worth the ticket prices. I'll wait until I'm offered a spot on Glee myself then I can go on tour with them :p:

I thought about staying up for the last episode but decided I'd probably fall asleep. I did end up chatting on twitter throughout it though with someone in the US who was giving me loads of spoilers.

I'm the same with my searches, if my sister wants to borrow my laptop I carry out a swift history clearance.

I know, that's why I'm not buying any of the tickets still available. When the providers themselves warn you that the seats are high up or on the side you just know you won't see a thing :tongue: I have seen ok tickets at a reasonable price online but they never send them to Belgium. Loving that attitude, by the way :biggrin: Make sure to give me one of those VIP tickets when you do!

I really hate spoilers! I wasn't even sure if I should listen to 'Loser like me' before it would air, then decided I couldn't resist :redface:

I never even thought about just clearing the history :facepalm: I'd still be nervous though - he always uses his computer in front of his clients!

Spoiler

:love: *melts* at the first two and :rofl: at the last one! Hogwarts is TOTALLY AWESOME! :biggrin: I actually think I might have to move to LA, get an agent, get dance lessons (and singing lessons) and audition for Glee when they have a casting call! Then I can legitimately stare at Darren Criss and pretend it's *acting*. OMG, no better idea- I'll dress as a guy! Then I can be a guy interested in Dar- I mean... Blaine and there can be one of those annoying love triangles!

Oi, don't steal my job! :tongue:
Imagine if they did a UK version of Glee! It would probably SUCK but it would be so cool to be on it!
Original post by Ambs
I know, that's why I'm not buying any of the tickets still available. When the providers themselves warn you that the seats are high up or on the side you just know you won't see a thing :tongue: I have seen ok tickets at a reasonable price online but they never send them to Belgium. Loving that attitude, by the way :biggrin: Make sure to give me one of those VIP tickets when you do!

I really hate spoilers! I wasn't even sure if I should listen to 'Loser like me' before it would air, then decided I couldn't resist :redface:

I never even thought about just clearing the history :facepalm: I'd still be nervous though - he always uses his computer in front of his clients!

I've listened to Loser Like Me and Get It Right and I really don't like them. :redface: :blush:
I'm very happy I have my own laptop. Means I get to have all the Darren Criss photos I want on my internet,these lovely boys on my desktop and Glee pics as my screensaver without anyone knowing! Totally awesome! :wink:
More late night Darren Criss...ing
I keep falling in love with him! And I noticed his bald patch! And I still sort of love him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGP4PUgQjJE
Original post by Smeh
Thanks guys.
Now i'm re watching Glee eps for Darren Criss hawtness instead of doing my lab reports.

LMAO! Sorry? :tongue:
I'm now (inwardly) squeeing like the fangirl I am instead of sleeping.
I give you a website, Klaine fans, where you get SPOILERS! :biggrin:

Edit: I know my posting is bordering on obscene but... I can't stop listening to Kurt and Blaine singing

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Have I scared you all off?? :cry:
Come baaaack guys! :tongue:

Someone needs to stop Darren from making me cry/melt! Listening to him sing 'Don't You' from his album and :cry:. His voooiceeee! :cry:
Reply 1236
Have I scared you all off?? :cry:
Come baaaack guys! :tongue:

Someone needs to stop Darren from making me cry/melt! Listening to him sing 'Don't You' from his album and :cry:. His voooiceeee! :cry:

That website is scary :s-smilie:
I mean i'm all for shipping (Brittany/Santana anyone :colone:) But that's just obsessive yo...
And the scariest thing is I could totally see myself posting on that if they don't get together veeeeeeeery soon :afraid:
Original post by Smeh
That website is scary :s-smilie:
I mean i'm all for shipping (Brittany/Santana anyone :colone:) But that's just obsessive yo...
And the scariest thing is I could totally see myself posting on that if they don't get together veeeeeeeery soon :afraid:

All ships are scary and obsessive! *nods* Apart from Chryed- Christian and Syed from EE, that fandom is cool! :tongue: I think teenage-y ones like Glee are scary because it's full of sad teenagers? :tongue: Um.... I already posted asking why

Spoiler

:o:o :blush:

Can't wait for Glee tonight! And I'm glad I'm not alone anymore... :wink: I love Britanna too! :tongue:
God, I'm ashamed at my sadness... is it less or more creepy if I only obsess about Darren Criss- his VOICE haha, not him? :tongue: I'm trying to put off worrying about results- 3 days! :colone:
I'll be back to my normal self (er....) in 4 days!
Hello Gleeks!

May I join you? :redface:

Sectionals tonight :awesome:.
Original post by Expecto_Patronum

Original post by Expecto_Patronum
Hello Gleeks!

May I join you? :redface:

Sectionals tonight :awesome:.

Hello fellow Gleek :biggrin: feel free to join in and possibly join us all for group therapy should we become even more obsessed than we seem to be already :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest