The Student Room Group

10% of 'British' children are now mixed race

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Jesus Christ. This thread makes me want to light a cigarette.
Reply 281
Original post by Kickflip

Original post by Kickflip
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

In the interest of clarity, please state your ethnic origin with your post.

Even if you feel this way, surely this isn't the best place to post it?
Why are you being so touchy about it anyway. Britons aren't defined by the colour of their skin, they're defined from tradition and culture just like everyone else is.
Reply 282
Original post by tleave2000
How on earth can you think that the elimination of a race is beneficial to diversity?

Surely you can see that makes no sense.

Already been corrected, sorry about that
Isn't that supposed to be better for the gene pool anyway?
I don't see any reason why it's a problem.
Original post by Howard
Wow, you regularly dine in Indian restaurants? That must give you an enormous and unique insight into world culture. I can really see how your instincts must have been sharpened and your right-on credentials enhanced by continual exposure to spicy foods the like of which you will never find in India itself.:rolleyes:

It was more a list of the positive effects of diversity, but carry on...
Reply 285
you read the daily mail i take it?
Like it matters at all, we're all human why is race ever an issue?
Reply 287
Thank ****ing god. The indigenous people of Britain are ugly as **** (myself and a few others being the exceptions).

Dat dere mixed race. :sogood:
Original post by darknessbehold
Yeah mate if you wanna get all racial -

While Europe was still suffering during the Dark Ages, India and China were way advanced and "civilized".
Just because you tosspots then decided to go and rule the world by your guns (technology "borrowed" from the chinese) did ya'll actually become "superior".
It was you people who encouraged slavery from Africa and ****. You people divided countries to create religious and political unrest. So infact ya'll created such a mess, are now trying to make it up by giving "aid" to these "third world countries" which were created by you people in the first place. And now that these third world countries are catching up, we having this thing called "White fears".
I mean who wouldn't really? If like your mother was murdered you would almost certainly seek revenge in one form or another.

Go ahead neg rep me to glory like it will wipe the truth away.

Shut up.
Awesome!
Reply 290
Original post by ily_em
So?

This.
Reply 291
Why thank you :smile:
Original post by Howard
Ah, WTF. Let's say something outrageous here. Why not indeed? What am I going to get - some "neg rep" from some peewee weakling or maybe a "warning" from the "mods"? LOL! So here goes.......

So, 10% of British children are the bastard offspring of cheap cider-drinking white hos and disease-carrying third world mud people?
Anything to be proud of?
Much?

Haha! Now put that in your crack pipe and smoke it you ****ers!

Wow, that post has been there for 13 hours.

Are you trying to get banned?
Original post by Sithius
Thank ****ing god. The indigenous people of Britain are ugly as **** (myself and a few others being the exceptions).

Dat dere mixed race. :sogood:

This post wont get moderated, I'd give you 95% that it won't.

Yet, if you replaced the bold part with pretty much anything other than what is written there, that would be ban-ville.

Is it really so hard for you to stop being racist instead of just replacing racism against minorities with racism against whites?
Original post by effofex
Why would a male third world migrant want to conceive with a Brit though?

Next time my housemates get a minicab, maybe they should ask?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by effofex
What is a special Muslim shop? Are you suggesting that people aren't allowed to frequent them?

Also what do you mean by 'special clothing'? I thought we have freedom of choice in this country regards what we wear outside employment/school.

What is wrong with building expatriate groups? - Most nationalities do this when abroad, no? - and there are usually local contacts to facilitate greater contact between recent arrivals and permanent inhabitants.

Extremists are not born out of any of the things you mentioned - more probably out of brainwashing and severe dissatisfaction with British foreign policy.

Do you disagree that there is a very low level of integration within the Muslim community?

I understand the trend is not universal, and I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush, but can you think of any other community or ethnic minority which is more seperated from the rest of society?
Reply 296
Original post by Harrifer
Next time my housemates get a minicab, maybe they should ask?

Well of course they can ask. But aren't most male immigrants from the third world just in the UK to make money? I am a third world immigrant and that was the main objective. I migrated from the UK to the Netherlands just under 2 weeks ago - and the purpose of that was again - to make money.

Conceiving with a British woman isn't really going to help me to do that - in fact, it means more expenditure (since a child costs money, no?).
Original post by effofex
Well of course they can ask. But aren't most male immigrants from the third world just in the UK to make money? I am a third world immigrant and that was the main objective. I migrated from the UK to the Netherlands just under 2 weeks ago - and the purpose of that was again - to make money.

He never said people come here for the purpose of finding loose women.

Original post by effofex
Conceiving with a British woman isn't really going to help me to do that - in fact, it means more expenditure (since a child costs money, no?).

It doesn't sound like you spent long in this country.:biggrin:

Also, I replied to two of your posts, that might not have come up in your quote feed.
I understand people's concerns to an extent but I do find the idea that people think this a problem a bit offensive. Me and my sister are both mixed race and we're just as British as the average person, and more so than others. Culture isn't defined by race, it's defined by the values of that paticular society.

My sister and I were brought up to work hard whether it's in the world of work or in education: my sister has never been out of work and I'm off to university this year - we contribute more to society than the white kids who claim the dole a few streets behind. Change only becomes an issue if it threatens society and unless mixed race kids are planning to conquer the UK and carry out a genocide (we're not) then live and let live.
Reply 299
Original post by Harrifer
Do you disagree that there is a very low level of integration within the Muslim community?

I understand the trend is not universal, and I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush, but can you think of any other community or ethnic minority which is more seperated from the rest of society?

Well - I am a non-Muslim (and not even a theist) and all my Islamic acquaintances have been very tolerant of me - they have not infringed at all on my right to consume pork or alcohol and have sometimes undertaken the latter themselves. I personally have not seen any 'lack of integration'. I have never had an Islamic colleague refuse to work with me or shake my hand. Whilst some may socialize almost exclusively with fellow Muslims - we do have freedom of association in the UK so there is not much that can be done to prevent it - after all - it is predominantly their loss since they will not have as diverse a social circle, and it seems pretty arbitrary to decide on one's friends according to religious affiliation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending