The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5740
Surely RvP won't start. Wenger has never being one to lie about a players fitness.
Reply 5741
RVP will have a fitness test tomorrow in the morning. Hope he passes and makes it on the bench at least!
Reply 5742
Original post by haz864
RVP will have a fitness test tomorrow in the morning. Hope he passes and makes it on the bench at least!

I hope he passes. He certainly looks fit in this photo:
What do you rekon the score will be tomorrow and who'll score?
You reckon Wenger will play defensive tomorrow? Or just stick to the slick stuff?

If I were him I would go with 5-3-2

Sagna, Squillaci, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy

----------Fabregas, Diaby, Wilshere

------------------Walcott, Nasri.

Something cheap like this. Would love to see Arsenal come out on top.
He wouldn't do that.
Reply 5746
If he manages to get Walcott on the pitch, it'd be a miracle.
Reply 5748
Sczenszcy,

Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy,

Diaby or Denilson
Wilshere, Fabregas,

Nasri , Bendtner (RVP if fit), Arshavin
(edited 13 years ago)
It's true that Denilson had a fine game at the Camp Nou last season.
What would you folks prefer, the PL or the CL (winning it)?

At least Barca are without Puyol and Pique tomorrow evening but you're obviously hoping their attack would be weakened if anything.
Original post by white_haired_wizard
What would you folks prefer, the PL or the CL (winning it)?

At least Barca are without Puyol and Pique tomorrow evening but you're obviously hoping their attack would be weakened if anything.

I don't think even the most hardened of us is expecting us to qualify tomorrow (that's not to say we can't of course).

If you offered us either over the other right now, we'd bite your arm off.
Is the lube out yet?

Not looked at the tv guide. It's Spurs vs AC Milan on tv innit? And Barca vs Arsenal is on Sky?
Reply 5753
Arsenal have a great chance of winning. Djourou and Koscielny both have to put in excellent games for us to get a result and progress. But I feel we can do this thing! Come on you Gooners!
I don't know about winning, but we have a decent chance of scoring at least, and a scoreline like 3-2 would see us through. Going to need everyone to have a great game tomorrow, Cesc was awful in the first leg but hopefully he will be inspired in the Nou Camp to play well. We're going to need Nasri and Arshavin to be at their counter attacking best as well and catch Barca when they are pushed up, if Nasri keeps dropping into the middle and not staying in space like he did for our 2nd goal then we might struggle.
Reply 5755
is it me or do i have a good feeling that we are gunner win tomorrow?
Reply 5756
I'm not confident for tomorrow's match, even if RVP starts.
Reply 5757
Original post by jit987
I'm not confident for tomorrow's match, even if RVP starts.

why? surely you are more confident then last season's 4-1 defeat???
Reply 5758
Original post by gunit123
why? surely you are more confident then last season's 4-1 defeat???

Yes, definitely more than last season's 2nd leg but not enough to get a positive result in Nou Camp.
Reply 5759
Original post by jit987
Yes, definitely more than last season's 2nd leg but not enough to get a positive result in Nou Camp.

The expression on your face will be priceless then when we're 0-2 up in Barca.

Latest