The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by earheart
that's amazing :smile: do you mind me asking your prediction, your GCSEs and your LNAT?

for GCSE i got 5A*s 6As and a B
I do the IB so my prediction was 38 points (19 at higher)
and my LNAT score was 25
Got the offer from UCL yesterday asking for 38 points with 18 at higher. [don't know if you understand all of that but yeah] :smile:

are you waiting for a reply from them?
Reply 3781
hi, does anyone know roughly how many international students apply for law at each university yearly? and also has LSE finally moved on to offers! :smile:
Got conditional from Sussex for ABC/BBB. is that what everyone else got a conditional for law at Sussex?
Original post by remanisce
Got conditional from Sussex for ABC/BBB. is that what everyone else got a conditional for law at Sussex?

most people i've seen have A*BB/AAB
Reply 3784
Anyone else get bursary info from QMUL?

I already firmed another uni though :s-smilie:
Reply 3785
Original post by Mann18

Hey, yeah i got something in the post about it along with a 'school of law' newsletter? Which unis did you firm and insure? Ive got QM as my back up
Reply 3786
Original post by sam_93
Hey, yeah i got something in the post about it along with a 'school of law' newsletter? Which unis did you firm and insure? Ive got QM as my back up

Firmed Oxford, no insurance, it's Unconditional.

See, I can understand them sending you one as you've insured it, but even if I wanted to, I can't go now, so odd. Yeah, I got the newsletter too.
Reply 3787
Original post by Mann18
Firmed Oxford, no insurance, it's Unconditional.

See, I can understand them sending you one as you've insured it, but even if I wanted to, I can't go now, so odd. Yeah, I got the newsletter too.

Lol, nicee, and yeah that is very odd!
Reply 3788
Stil waiting on notts
got rejected from kings yesterday, and rejected from nottingham today. ouch.
tbf i got a lousy 17 in the lnat.
nevermind, guess it just wasn't meant to be :frown:
Reply 3790
Original post by christine92
got rejected from kings yesterday, and rejected from nottingham today. ouch.
tbf i got a lousy 17 in the lnat.
nevermind, guess it just wasn't meant to be :frown:

That seems a little harsh, notts gave me an offer for only 19 in the lnat.
Reply 3791
Original post by Mann18

Hehe, got some sad news. I've officially left the ranks of would-be lawyers. My transfer to PPE has been accepted, finally.

I'm going to lurk around and make fun of you guys for choosing the lesser subject, obviously. :colone:
Reply 3792
Still waiting on Warwick as last one...any recent offers to home students?
Original post by Safety K
Stil waiting on notts

Probably a good thing. I just got a rejection. :frown:
Reply 3794
Original post by LornaSandison1

Original post by LornaSandison1
Yes, I hope so!

Just interested to know, why didn't you apply to Oxbridge with grades like that? It always intrigues me!

It did cross my mind, but I didn't really see myself going there hahaa.
Also Notts just rejected me :frown: oh well that's life. Hope yours went better! :smile:
Reply 3795
Original post by D.R.E
Hehe, got some sad news. I've officially left the ranks of would-be lawyers. My transfer to PPE has been accepted, finally.

I'm going to lurk around and make fun of you guys for choosing the lesser subject, obviously. :colone:

Couldn't hack it eh? :haughty:

But no, PPE sounds really interesting, just a little "low-brow" if you know what I mean?
Reply 3796
Original post by remanisce

the standard offer is AAB
but i've been given an offer for ABB/AAC :smile:
Reply 3797
Original post by LPN.
Still waiting on Warwick as last one...any recent offers to home students?

i've been tsr stalking! they seem to have stopped and it looks like they're not follow any particular system :s-smilie:
Original post by pp93
It did cross my mind, but I didn't really see myself going there hahaa.
Also Notts just rejected me :frown: oh well that's life. Hope yours went better! :smile:

Me too! Never mind, going to UCL instead.
Original post by Krydel
That seems a little harsh, notts gave me an offer for only 19 in the lnat.

I just got a rejection from Nottingham and got the same LNAT score as you. Still, I have UCL. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending