The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Of_the_hook

Can't wait for it.

AH i was hoping for somehting like this!

Also, no offence, but, if you're going to say "spoiler" you can't write just next to it what the spoiler is.. :lol:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by supernova92
AH i was hoping for somehting like this!

Also, no offence, but, if you're going to say "spoiler" you can't write just next to it what the spoiler is.. :lol:

lol didn't realise the link gave it away too.....blonde moment. Now lets move on and never say anything about it :tongue:
lol didn't realise the link gave it away too.....blonde moment. Now lets move on and never say anything about it :tongue:

Well it was more of the the bold red that drew my attention :tongue:
Original post by i.am.lost

Zainab lives really close to me in Staines, and I always run into her driving her Mercedes.

Staines? Really!?
Original post by supernova92
Well it was more of the the bold red that drew my attention :tongue:

well everyone is waiting for the reveal so that's ok lol

Wonder how it'll end for Ronnie though
Re: the above spoiler,

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can't wait for it.

Spoiler

Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Staines? Really!?

Yeah, I've bumped into her in Sainsbury's a couple of times, once near the train station, and I read in the papers that she was doing some event at the Prep School recently!

Yeah, I've bumped into her in Sainsbury's a couple of times, once near the train station, and I read in the papers that she was doing some event at the Prep School recently!

I've never seen her :sad:

Spoiler

Can't wait for it.

Spoiler

Details of the baby swap reveal

If Sam finishes filming in May that means Ronnie will be around until July. I hope th disappearing act does last for 2 months and then have Ronnie sectioned.
Original post by secretmessages

Spoiler

I think the sisters have run their course, one has depression and the other one has an intelligence of a child.
Original post by Reformed2010
I think the sisters have run their course, one has depression and the other one has an intelligence of a child.

I think that's an insult to children but I agree with you though. Ronnie and Roxy have run their course and at the end of the storyline should be written out along with Jack.
I think that's an insult to children but I agree with you though. Ronnie and Roxy have run their course and at the end of the storyline should be written out along with Jack.
:s-smilie: A woman her age should be far more intelligent and wiser than a eight year old surely? unless you were in on the joke too, hard to tell.
Original post by Reformed2010
:s-smilie: A woman her age should be far more intelligent and wiser than a eight year old surely? unless you were in on the joke too, hard to tell.

I was just saying a child will probably be far more intelligent than Roxy.....
Not really a spoiler, we all knew it was going to happen. However it's finally been filmed and it's soon...

Spoiler

Why does Ben always sound like he's bloody whispering? :mad:
That was one slap shirley gave.
Poor Glenda. One of the only actual half decent people in that rotten square lol
dutty slap

Latest

Trending

Trending