The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
We were talking about the American one today :biggrin:

Ah right, phew :tongue:.

Last night's was so good :awesome:.

But I feel sorry for Finn, he seemed so sad :frown:. And when he was like "I never thought you'd make me feel like this..." :cry2:

However, Rachel motioning for Kurt to smile was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love their friendship, so so much.

Also, Pavarotti is one of the most obvious metaphors I've ever seen, and I kinda love it :tongue:.
Rachel and Finn are as bad as each other in this episode. i'm glad puck didn't get manipulated into anything though
omg poor Mr Shue! so sad!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Expecto_Patronum

But I feel sorry for Finn, he seemed so sad :frown:. And when he was like "I never thought you'd make me feel like this..." :cry2:

However, Rachel motioning for Kurt to smile was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love their friendship, so so much.

Also, Pavarotti is one of the most obvious metaphors I've ever seen, and I kinda love it :tongue:.

I love Rachel and Kurt too, they're amazing!

Spoiler

See, I think I might be the only person in existance who doesn't give a doo-dah about Rachel and Finn. They're both as awful as each other. I love Rachel and Kurt together too.
Ah, the Pavarotti metaphor! Work of art, that is. So subtle and... uh... understated.

I wish someone would tell me why I'm such a spoilerwhore! I ruin everything for myself. I guess it gives me a chance to skip an episode but then I loved an episode I thought I'd hate. Oh screw it, I won't lie. As long as it has tunes, Sue Sylvester, Puck, Mike Chang (I love how he's always Mike Chang and never just Mike), Artie, Mercedes, OTT Rachel, hilarious Brittany, bitchy Santana, sweet Blaine and hot cheekbone warbler, I'll watch! :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

See, I think I might be the only person in existance who doesn't give a doo-dah about Rachel and Finn. They're both as awful as each other. I love Rachel and Kurt together too.
Ah, the Pavarotti metaphor! Work of art, that is. So subtle and... uh... understated.

I wish someone would tell me why I'm such a spoilerwhore! I ruin everything for myself. I guess it gives me a chance to skip an episode but then I loved an episode I thought I'd hate. Oh screw it, I won't lie. As long as it has tunes, Sue Sylvester, Puck, Mike Chang (I love how he's always Mike Chang and never just Mike), Artie, Mercedes, OTT Rachel, hilarious Brittany, bitchy Santana, sweet Blaine and hot cheekbone warbler, I'll watch! :tongue:

lol, this isn't the one with blonde hair is it?

Oh no, think I know which one you mean now :s-smilie: thought it might be the one I follow on Twitter :ninja: not that I follow any warblers on Twitter :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
I love Rachel and Kurt too, they're amazing!

Spoiler

I likez this post :h:
Original post by lozz2601

I likez this post :h:

I like that you like it :smile:

I'm still planning on watching Glee at 1 but I'm falling asleep and have been since about 8 :s-smilie: how is it that I can hardly fall asleep most boring nights then when something's happening or I want to watch something all I can do is sleep?!
lol, this isn't the one with blonde hair is it?

Oh no, think I know which one you mean now :s-smilie: thought it might be the one I follow on Twitter :ninja: not that I follow any warblers on Twitter :ninja:

The one called Telly? :biggrin: That reminds me.... I might need to not follow Darren Criss. Ahem. :tongue:
The blonde one freaks me out for some reason, I have no idea why! Do you think he looks a bit like Finn? Only blonde? No, just me then? :blush:

Everytime I see the Warblers performing, I see one more good looking one I hadn't noticed! :awesome:

This is actually the most exciting news ever! I am seriously buying that **** so I don't need to watch it all on oohtube... oh who am I kidding? I'll still watch it on oohtube too!

Oh e_hine_e, I am SO excited! :woo: :cookie:

Spoiler

The one called Telly? :biggrin: That reminds me.... I might need to not follow Darren Criss. Ahem. :tongue:
The blonde one freaks me out for some reason, I have no idea why! Do you think he looks a bit like Finn? Only blonde? No, just me then? :blush:

Everytime I see the Warblers performing, I see one more good looking one I hadn't noticed! :awesome:

This is actually the most exciting news ever! I am seriously buying that **** so I don't need to watch it all on oohtube... oh who am I kidding? I'll still watch it on oohtube too!

Oh e_hine_e, I am SO excited! :woo: :cookie:

Spoiler

Yes lol, he kind of freaks me out in the show but his twitter picture is okay. Not sure I see the Finn thing though :rofl:

I heard they were releasing an album too, I'll definitely buy it. I even thought about shipping over the glee volume 5 album from the US today then thought that might be a bit crazy :s-smilie: It's annoying how we have to wait for everything here...plus it's cheaper over there too.

Spoiler

2 hours to go until 'Sexy' :woo: I'm totally going to fall asleep...
Yes lol, he kind of freaks me out in the show but his twitter picture is okay. Not sure I see the Finn thing though :rofl:

I heard they were releasing an album too, I'll definitely buy it. I even thought about shipping over the glee volume 5 album from the US today then thought that might be a bit crazy :s-smilie: It's annoying how we have to wait for everything here...plus it's cheaper over there too.

Spoiler

2 hours to go until 'Sexy' :woo: I'm totally going to fall asleep...

Don't fall asleep! I forbid you to sleep! I've just been in the Glee forum and apparently

Spoiler

I can't wait! Pinch yourself! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Don't fall asleep! I forbid you to sleep! I've just been in the Glee forum and apparently

Spoiler

I can't wait! Pinch yourself! :biggrin:

I'm just checking out my Fox connection-American TV makes me laugh :smile:

Spoiler

I'm just checking out my Fox connection-American TV makes me laugh :smile:

Spoiler

I'm so paranoid/scared my mum will switch the internet off! We have less than half an hour! :dance:

Spoiler

I'm so paranoid/scared my mum will switch the internet off! We have less than half an hour! :dance:

Spoiler

I know and I'm still awake! Tell her not to under any circumstances! Only my sister's up now and there's very little chance of her turning it off...she never usually does anything lol. I like it better too :biggrin: Is your link working? The one I sent you keeps stopping for me so I found another...think it's my internet speed.
I know and I'm still awake! Tell her not to under any circumstances! Only my sister's up now and there's very little chance of her turning it off...she never usually does anything lol. I like it better too :biggrin: Is your link working? The one I sent you keeps stopping for me so I found another...think it's my internet speed.

Oh I'll give it a try! I think I hear her snoring. I can't mention the internet or she'll turn it off in spite telling me to sleep. :mad:
I'm listening to Animal in preperation- and dying a little inside at the first line and Chris' growl and lower register! :biggrin:

Edit: My link's working but the sync between sound and picture is awwwful! Can you send me yours? I'll have a bit of a google around too! :biggrin: 5 minutes!
(edited 13 years ago)
the second link is working too. It's onnnnnnn!!!
'Sexy' spoilers

Spoiler

I love how Fox do a countdown to Glee and big it up before it starts! Thanks for the link, dw, the first one was ok in the end, sorry! :redface:

Edit: Crossiant burgers? No wonder Americans have such a high obesity rate! :redface:
(edited 13 years ago)
you guys have some serious dedication! imma have to wait until the morning I think - hope it's good though :smile:

Spoiler

I love how Fox do a countdown to Glee and big it up before it starts! Thanks for the link, dw, the first one was ok in the end, sorry! :redface:

Spoiler

you guys have some serious dedication! imma have to wait until the morning I think - hope it's good though :smile:

It really is! I'm going to have to watch again to note down all the awesome lines lol

Spoiler

Must. sleep. now. Many hysterical posts probably due tomorrow :biggrin:

Quick Reply