The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
the second link is working too. It's onnnnnnn!!!

Still online? What did you think?
I'm actually

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

Still online? What did you think?
I'm actually

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Thanks for having a late night Gleekfest with me! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Thanks for having a late night Gleekfest with me! :biggrin:

It was great wasn't it?! I did not just watch the whole episode again :ninja: Thanks for the pics lol, they're awesome :love: Klaine forever!

I'll probably do the same with regionals next week-I'm so excited for that episode!!

Spoiler

Hope you got your sleep!
I really really want to bed Mr Shue.
It was great wasn't it?! I did not just watch the whole episode again :ninja: Thanks for the pics lol, they're awesome :love: Klaine forever!

I'll probably do the same with regionals next week-I'm so excited for that episode!!

Spoiler

Hope you got your sleep!

I got too much sleep. :cry: I just woke up and missed all my lessons! :sad:
I can't wait for Regionals!

Spoiler

Original post by clo-clo1
I really really want to bed Mr Shue.

Mr. Shue?? My first thought is: NOOOOOOO! He makes me cringe so much I can't see him as a sexual being at all! :tongue: He is quite hot though! It was so funny when I was watching Glee with my sister and Terri was massaging him a few weeks ago and took off his top and both me and my sister were like :eek: where was he hiding that body?
I just can't lust after him in any way! It's funny how I don't really fancy the guys on Glee. Finn makes me cringe, Kurt is beautiful- sort of like a bitchy puppy or something, Puck is hot but I don't fancy him anymore, I think Artie's really cute, ditto for Mike Chang... Sam isn't even on my radar- too blonde and Bieber-y. Thankfully they introduced the Warblers guys... if Blaine was straight, hell yeah! Hot Asian cheekbone guy= :yes:. Apart from that, no-one else. I don't even think Karl is hot anymore. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)

I got too much sleep. :cry: I just woke up and missed all my lessons! :sad:
I can't wait for Regionals!

Spoiler

Mr. Shue?? My first thought is: NOOOOOOO! He makes me cringe so much I can't see him as a sexual being at all! :tongue: He is quite hot though! It was so funny when I was watching Glee with my sister and Terri was massaging him a few weeks ago and took off his top and both me and my sister were like :eek: where was he hiding that body?
I just can't lust after him in any way! It's funny how I don't really fancy the guys on Glee. Finn makes me cringe, Kurt is beautiful- sort of like a bitchy puppy or something, Puck is hot but I don't fancy him anymore, I think Artie's really cute, ditto for Mike Chang... Sam isn't even on my radar- too blonde and Bieber-y. Thankfully they introduced the Warblers guys... if Blaine was straight, hell yeah! Hot Asian cheekbone guy= :yes:. Apart from that, no-one else. I don't even think Karl is hot anymore. :tongue:

Oops :s-smilie: well at least you hopefully learnt something from your late night sex ed class last night :wink: I might just watch regionals the day after next week...but I'm terrified it won't be put up or something and I'll go mad if that happens.

The only 2 guys on Glee I think have been attractive in a sexy way are Jesse St James (gay in real life) and Blaine (gay in the show). I think a pattern is emerging. All the girls are amazing though and I'd probably go out with all of them. Mainly Rachel...and Brittany...and Santana...

Spoiler

It's well worth rewatching 'Sexy' I could probably watch it on repeat today and not get fed up of it :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Mr Shue is the only one I fancy, he has that sexy older man justin timberlake thing going on.
Oops :s-smilie: well at least you hopefully learnt something from your late night sex ed class last night :wink: I might just watch regionals the day after next week...but I'm terrified it won't be put up or something and I'll go mad if that happens.

The only 2 guys on Glee I think have been attractive in a sexy way are Jesse St James (gay in real life) and Blaine (gay in the show). I think a pattern is emerging. All the girls are amazing though and I'd probably go out with all of them. Mainly Rachel...and Brittany...and Santana...

Spoiler

It's well worth rewatching 'Sexy' I could probably watch it on repeat today and not get fed up of it :biggrin:

Spoiler

I keep finding a pattern in my fancying too! They're either gay in real life or they play gay characters! :rolleyes: :wink: I think it's ridiculously hot when a straight actor is comfortable enough to play a gay character and actually have really good chemistry too. I know it's their job but you'd be surprised by how many actors are hesitant to do it.

Spoiler

I NEED that Warblers album when it comes out. I wonder if we'll get it at the same time the US does...

I keep finding a pattern in my fancying too! They're either gay in real life or they play gay characters! :rolleyes: :wink: I think it's ridiculously hot when a straight actor is comfortable enough to play a gay character and actually have really good chemistry too. I know it's their job but you'd be surprised by how many actors are hesitant to do it.

Spoiler

I NEED that Warblers album when it comes out. I wonder if we'll get it at the same time the US does...

Spoiler

I've no idea what to put spoilers around now so I've decided to do it with everything.

Spoiler

I've no idea what to put spoilers around now so I've decided to do it with everything.

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: I almost changed my sig to that earlier! It looks great :biggrin:

Spoiler

I think I need to calm down now in preparation for next week :woo:
(edited 13 years ago)
:rofl: I almost changed my sig to that earlier! It looks great :biggrin:

Spoiler

I think I need to calm down now in preparation for next week :woo:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I just logged on and you quoted me 1 minute ago, I think we've spoken so much now on here about Glee we're on some sort of psychic Glee timezone :s-smilie: My mum and sister don't get Glee at all, apparently 'it has no plot' and 'it's silly'. They're obviously idiots :p: If she sees me on my phone or laptop late she starts yapping about how it's bad and everything...and I'm 20! I think they're just jealous they didn't have Glee/laptops/mobiles/anything when they were our age.

I need it to be next week too!! Then I'll probably need it to be the week after :biggrin: squee

Spoiler

I just logged on and you quoted me 1 minute ago, I think we've spoken so much now on here about Glee we're on some sort of psychic Glee timezone :s-smilie: My mum and sister don't get Glee at all, apparently 'it has no plot' and 'it's silly'. They're obviously idiots :p: If she sees me on my phone or laptop late she starts yapping about how it's bad and everything...and I'm 20! I think they're just jealous they didn't have Glee/laptops/mobiles/anything when they were our age.

I need it to be next week too!! Then I'll probably need it to be the week after :biggrin: squee

Spoiler

LMAO, we're THAT good!
I've got my sister into Glee! =) My mum's just a bit :lolwut: about it! LMAO, your mum's hilarious!

I'm squeeing at Gossip Girl now! OMG, they just left my new favourite ship in a cliffhanger! They can't do that to me!

*ahem* Sorry!

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1315
Just watched 'Sexy' :smile:

Spoiler

LMAO, we're THAT good!
I've got my sister into Glee! =) My mum's just a bit :lolwut: about it! LMAO, your mum's hilarious!

I'm squeeing at Gossip Girl now! OMG, they just left my new favourite ship in a cliffhanger! They can't do that to me!

*ahem* Sorry!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cliffhangers shouldn't be allowed! Shows should just go on 24 hours a day, never stopping :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Just watched 'Sexy' :smile:

Spoiler

Sorry :frown: we'll have to start labelling them UK, US and future US...it's just the discussions all seem to run into one.

Spoiler

Reply 1318
Sorry :frown: we'll have to start labelling them UK, US and future US...it's just the discussions all seem to run into one.

Spoiler

Oh no, there's no need to apologise - you guys were talking Glee for ages before I came lurking along! :redface: There really is no need to start labelling everything you say. I should have sticked with the things that were aimed at me in the irst place! I just love reading all your thoughts to see if I agree, and most of the time I do :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Oh no, there's no need to apologise - you guys were talking Glee for ages before I came lurking along! :redface: There really is no need to start labelling everything you say. I should have sticked with the things that were aimed at me in the irst place! I just love reading all your thoughts to see if I agree, and most of the time I do :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending