The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Anyone going to Brighton in 2011?

Scroll to see replies

I applied for BA Photography, sent my portfolio to them ages ago. Still no reply...
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 41
Recently got an offer from Brighton and there's a good chance I'll firm it. Brighton's a cool place.
Original post by Moooooooose
I applied for BA Photography, sent my portfolio to them ages ago. Still no reply...

Hiya! I sent mine off not so long ago, the 18th of Feb and i haven't heard back.
A girl commented on my profile and she sent hers out in January i think. So you're not alone :smile:

Hopefully we'll hear back soon! I'll be devastated if i don't get in :frown:
Just applied for accommodation too!

xxxx
Original post by quaversareamazing
Hiya! I sent mine off not so long ago, the 18th of Feb and i haven't heard back.
A girl commented on my profile and she sent hers out in January i think. So you're not alone :smile:

Hopefully we'll hear back soon! I'll be devastated if i don't get in :frown:
Just applied for accommodation too!

xxxx

How can you apply for accomodation if you haven't got an offer yet? :s-smilie: I was really set on Brighton but I'm not so fussed now.
Reply 44
Original post by coldbeercoldheart
Same but conditional offer :smile: Is it your first choice?

Yes, I have firmed it :smile:
Original post by Moooooooose
How can you apply for accomodation if you haven't got an offer yet? :s-smilie: I was really set on Brighton but I'm not so fussed now.

Oh you can, you just enter your student number (it's on the letter you got when you got told to send your online portfolio off)

My sister did it last year when she applied for it, but they don't start offering places until at least August because some people won't have been accepted :smile:

But you can put your choices down and everything so i've done that :smile:
It let me log in fine and it came up with my name and everything :s-smilie: So i guess if you've applied you're already on the system

xxx
hey guys!
has anyone got an interview at University of Brighton for BA photography?
Mine is on the 8th of April,:smile: anyone on the same date???:biggrin:
Reply 47
I've got a conditional offer for pharmacy, which I've firmed :smile:
Original post by ½+½

Original post by ½+½
I've got a conditional offer for pharmacy, which I've firmed :smile:

Ill be studying pharmacy aswell
Reply 49
hi i will be going to brighton university for biomedical science...anyone going to do the same course??
Reply 50
If anyone wants to add me on Facebook....

Zoe Gadd :smile:
Reply 51
Hey...got an unconditional for Media Studies - anyone else going?
Original post by adamlancsak

Original post by adamlancsak
hey guys!
has anyone got an interview at University of Brighton for BA photography?
Mine is on the 8th of April,:smile: anyone on the same date???:biggrin:

I have my interview on the 8th :smile: I'm going to be coming from Switzerland for it though.. i've never been to Brighton so I hope I like it !!
Reply 53
Original post by gaoneill
Hey...got an unconditional for Media Studies - anyone else going?

Wow. You're so lucky! Ive applied for that course :smile:
Reply 54
Unconditional for primary education 3-7 :smile: Will anyone else be on this course/ on falmer campus? X
Reply 55
Hey, I'm on my gap year though so I've already got the grades!
Original post by lifeintechnicolour
I have my interview on the 8th :smile: I'm going to be coming from Switzerland for it though.. i've never been to Brighton so I hope I like it !!

Hey, Ive never been to Brighton either lol, im flying there from Malta. Is your interview in the afternoon?
Adam:biggrin:
Got an offer from Brighton for English Literature and Media:smile:
Just confirmed an unconditional place at Brighton Uni for PGCE primary 5-11 at Falmer campus, sweeeeeeeeeet!

Anyone else starting this course in September?! trying to sort out accommodation now! xx
I'm going to Brighton to do either Sport and Exercise Science or Sport and Leisure Management - not sure what one, is anyone doing a similar course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending