The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

diamonddust, I seriously lol'd at Kurt in your sig, is that from the latest US episode?
I've been avoiding reading all the spoiler tags, but I'm seriously considering just watching the eps that have aired in the US anyway :biggrin:
To watch or not to watch...such hard decisions in life!
Original post by Spectrum~

Original post by Spectrum~
diamonddust, I seriously lol'd at Kurt in your sig, is that from the latest US episode?
I've been avoiding reading all the spoiler tags, but I'm seriously considering just watching the eps that have aired in the US anyway :biggrin:
To watch or not to watch...such hard decisions in life!

You should! Although, as I said earlier, we're onto the superbowl episode onwards from the week after next so we'll only be about 6 weeks behind the US anyway. If you don't you should at least watch

Spoiler

very funny :biggrin:
Original post by e hine e
You should! Although, as I said earlier, we're onto the superbowl episode onwards from the week after next so we'll only be about 6 weeks behind the US anyway. If you don't you should at least watch

Spoiler

very funny :biggrin:

I just gave in and listened to

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Oh no, there's no need to apologise - you guys were talking Glee for ages before I came lurking along! :redface: There really is no need to start labelling everything you say. I should have sticked with the things that were aimed at me in the irst place! I just love reading all your thoughts to see if I agree, and most of the time I do :yep:

Spoiler

I think we should label it from now on anyway. Don't want anyone popping into the thread and getting annoyed because we've ruined Glee! :laugh:

Sexy talk (:tongue:)

Spoiler

Spectrum

Spoiler

Reply 1324

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1325
Original post by diamonddust
I think we should label it from now on anyway. Don't want anyone popping into the thread and getting annoyed because we've ruined Glee! :laugh:

Sexy talk (:tongue:)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

This thread. :facepalm2:

Original post by CB91

Thanks for the input and welcome to the thread.
Thanks for the input and welcome to the thread.

Thanks for the welcome, but I'd rather not stay. I think I might vomit.
Original post by CB91

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You're obviously curious otherwise you wouldn't have come to this thread, the thing is you don't have to be ashamed. You were born this way, loving glee is natural. Embrace it.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You're obviously curious otherwise you wouldn't have come to this thread, the thing is you don't have to be ashamed. You were born this way, loving glee is natural. Embrace it.

Nice try, but no. I was simply voicing my displeasure at this joke of a show. :smug:
Reply 1333
Original post by CB91

If I wasn't ignoring what you are saying I'd encourage you to go for it: leave. And if you're going to vomit on your way out, do so in your own mouth - just so you can get a taste of your own bitterness. Bye!
Original post by Ambs
If I wasn't ignoring what you are saying I'd encourage you to go for it: leave. And if you're going to vomit on your way out, do so in your own mouth - just so you can get a taste of your own bitterness. Bye!

Sorry, what did you say? I was accidently ignoring you on purpose.
Original post by CB91

Why bother coming on a GLEE thread (the clue is in the name) to facepalm? Seems a little sad to me. :troll: See, I can use emoticons too! :awesome:
Original post by diamonddust
Why bother coming on a GLEE thread (the clue is in the name) to facepalm? Seems a little sad to me. :troll: See, I can use emoticons too! :awesome:

I was bored so I came here to troll. :gah:

It works rather well. :gah:
Hear that guys? we're now a big enough thread to have our own troll

:ymca:

:party:

:woo: :woo: :woo:
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

I had a dream where I was singing Defying Gravity for an audition for Glee. Inside of me I feel there's a little Kurt just waiting to pop out. Dying is a bit bleak though :s-smilie:
I had a dream where I was singing Defying Gravity for an audition for Glee. Inside of me I feel there's a little Kurt just waiting to pop out. Dying is a bit bleak though :s-smilie:

Chris Colfer's voice keeps sneaking into my throat whenever I sing Animal! Damn him! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest