The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilyroseeee
Awesome, I almost applied for that :P I am definitely joining the Equestrian Club at least! :smile:

Oh awesome! You ride?!
Me too!!!
What discipline/ style whatever? :smile: Do you have your own horse?
xxx
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Tally DeBenedictis
Oh awesome! You ride?!
Me too!!!
What discipline/ style whatever? :smile: Do you have your own horse?
xxx

I do, though I had to stop having lessons because of the price so I might be out of practice.

I ride just general english I guess. Did a few different things in my riding lessons, though I most enjoy jumping :smile: I don't have a horse, since I could never afford it! Wish I did though. You?
I do, though I had to stop having lessons because of the price so I might be out of practice.

I ride just general english I guess. Did a few different things in my riding lessons, though I most enjoy jumping :smile: I don't have a horse, since I could never afford it! Wish I did though. You?

Oh okay :smile: Fair enough :smile: Sure it'll all come back v.quickly!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

ooo that's awesome! :smile:
Yeah, I used to showjump and compete a lot on my pony I had before (she was like 14.1 just not quite a horse :P ) But now I have my 3 youngsters so I'm just training them up atm :smile: Going to be bringing my 2year old to uni next year :smile:
xx
Reply 483
Oh okay :smile: Fair enough :smile: Sure it'll all come back v.quickly!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah, I used to showjump and compete a lot on my pony I had before (she was like 14.1 just not quite a horse :P ) But now I have my 3 youngsters so I'm just training them up atm :smile: Going to be bringing my 2year old to uni next year :smile:
xx

Ill watch you ride it :haughty:
Original post by Swimmer
Ill watch you ride it :haughty:

Haha ooo will you now! :P
Do you ride...horses?.
x
Reply 485
Haha ooo will you now! :P
Do you ride...horses?.
x

Haha! Nah I dont :biggrin:...You bringing the horse from Italy? :confused:
Original post by Swimmer
Haha! Nah I dont :biggrin:...You bringing the horse from Italy? :confused:

ahh fair play :P

yepyepyep :smile:
x
Reply 487
ahh fair play :P

yepyepyep :smile:
x

Damm..What campus you gona be at?
Original post by Swimmer
Damm..What campus you gona be at?

:P
I'll be at Brackenhurst and my horse will be stabled at the Equestrian center there :smile:

xx

Ahh, lucky you! I am so jealous :P
Ahh, lucky you! I am so jealous :P

Haha yeah it's nice but jheeeeeeeez hard work!! :p: xx
Reply 491
:P
I'll be at Brackenhurst and my horse will be stabled at the Equestrian center there :smile:

I wont see you ride it then :frown: im at city :biggrin:
Reply 492
Original post by rosee92
Personally I really like my course, I'd rather a few more hours a week because I find it difficult to motivate myself however. The content has a good mix of stuff from A level and stuff I've never studied before which I really like, I wasn't keen on the idea of being totally new to it all. Just, if you can, avoid the 'Introduction to Social Policy' module no matter what course you're doing, it's boring as hell and the lecturer is even worse. Any more questions?

Is that James Hunter's module, what year you in, cus i'm 3rd year politics at NTU lol
Original post by Swimmer
I wont see you ride it then :frown: im at city :biggrin:

*cough* ..HIM...not it :p: <3

oo :biggrin: what are you studying?
x
Reply 494
*cough* ..HIM...not it :p: <3

oo :biggrin: what are you studying?
x

Lol HIM then :biggrin:

LLB Law, will be hard as I will be spending 70% of my time in pool/gym :smile:..wbu?
Haha yeah it's nice but jheeeeeeeez hard work!! :p: xx

Awesome that you're coming from Italy too!!
If you're on facebook, there's a Brackenhurst freshers group if you're interested, maybe a chance to meet some people beforehand. I'm scared about moving an hour and a half from home, I couldn't ever study abroad!!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_201523746527073&ap=1
Reply 496
an Italian horseriding chick? Now this I gotta see! Swimmer, fancy a day to Brackenhurst just to scope out the campus?
Hey guys =)
I've been given a Conditional for Graphic Design and i'm gonna firm NTU soon! Really hoping I get the grades and get in xD
Original post by Swimmer
Lol HIM then :biggrin:

LLB Law, will be hard as I will be spending 70% of my time in pool/gym :smile:..wbu?

Haha :biggrin:
ooo I was studying LLB Law when I was at Hull but then came home because horses are much more fun than Law.
Hope you enjoy it though!! :biggrin:
I'm going to study Equine Sports Science :smile:
xx
Awesome that you're coming from Italy too!!
If you're on facebook, there's a Brackenhurst freshers group if you're interested, maybe a chance to meet some people beforehand. I'm scared about moving an hour and a half from home, I couldn't ever study abroad!!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_201523746527073&amp;ap=1

Yeah :smile: I used to live in England (till I was 11) and then I moved to Cyprus and now I live in Italy (my dad's italian :smile: )
OOO awesome :biggrin: I'll join! :biggrin:
Ahhhh noooo :smile: Don't be worried!! :biggrin: You'll have a fab time! I was studying before my I got another bout of Clinical depression and came home :/ But I'm really looking forward to going back :smile: The thing is everybody is in the same boat when you get there so everyone wants to make friends :smile: Living on campus is great fun :biggrin: Don't be worried :smile: xxx

Original post by jimbles
an Italian horseriding chick? Now this I gotta see! Swimmer, fancy a day to Brackenhurst just to scope out the campus?

Haha yeppppp :p: It's all I do in the out-backs of Tuscany :wink: haha :biggrin:
xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending