The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1420
Original post by Lost Time
Congrats to you internationals with offers :smile:

All hopes on Glasgow as of this afternoon, think I'm just gonna go die somewhere if I get a rejection here too :frown:

Same here :sad:
A user on NMM has just withdrawn from Glasgow as got 1st choice offer from Imperial and their email from Glasgow said offers are going to start coming out on Monday 14th! Let's hope that's right!
Reply 1422
Original post by DanCarter93

Original post by DanCarter93
Question.. do Glasgow (for medicine) allow a resit of an A2 exam that I took in January?

yeah, i did that and still got an interview :smile:
Original post by sweetchilli
A user on NMM has just withdrawn from Glasgow as got 1st choice offer from Imperial and their email from Glasgow said offers are going to start coming out on Monday 14th! Let's hope that's right!

*gulps*

if this is true..then this wait over the weekend is going to be funn:frown:

EDIT: link to NMM thread (thanks sweetchilli :smile: ) http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/glasgow-medical-school/55671-who-applying-2011-a-8.html
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1424
Original post by danman14
*gulps*

if this is true..then this wait over the weekend is going to be funn:frown:

EDIT: link to NMM thread (thanks sweetchilli :smile: ) http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/glasgow-medical-school/55671-who-applying-2011-a-8.html

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

Wish i could give you several reps for that :tongue:
Reply 1425

+1 :biggrin:
Original post by dmz
Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

Wish i could give you several reps for that :tongue:

No worries...:wink:
Reply 1427
it's so soon! :afraid:
I will go crazy on the weekend ....
Reply 1429
Original post by cuhlowey
it's so soon! :afraid:

That better be sarcasm :hmmm:
Remember my post said STARTS giving offers on 14th!
Reply 1431
Original post by dmz
That better be sarcasm :hmmm:

:eek: why sarcasm?

when you compare it to how long we've been waiting. a year and five months to hear positive news....3-4 days to begin to hear IS soon!! :K:
Reply 1432
:eek: why sarcasm?

when you compare it to how long we've been waiting. a year and five months to hear positive news....3-4 days to begin to hear IS soon!! :K:

I'm sick of waiting, I'd prefer hearing right this moment, i've already prepared myself and worried myself sick! It's not soon enough!
Reply 1433
Remember my post said giving out all the offers on 14th!

I know, i read it the first time :tongue:
Reply 1434
Original post by dmz
I'm sick of waiting, I'd prefer hearing right this moment, i've already prepared myself and worried myself sick! It's not soon enough!

ok yes i'm the exact same but i'm tryyying to stay optimistic :rolleyes:
Original post by dmz
I know, i read it the first time :tongue:

hey u changed my quote... r we still scoring? think it is 1-0.5 to me! lol :tongue:
Reply 1436
ok yes i'm the exact same but i'm tryyying to stay optimistic :rolleyes:

:lol: same here, but hearing good news means you wouldn't have to, I was messing about with a sphygmomanometer at work last week and my blood pressure was really high, i eat crap but i've never had problem with my health cos of my metabolism :frown:
try and chill over the weekend...keep busy doing other stuff and mon will be here in no time...
Reply 1438
hey u changed my quote... r we still scoring? think it is 1-0.5 to me! lol :tongue:

Haha, i got interviewed in december so they should get back to me early right?

How did you work that out?! :lol:
Reply 1439
try and chill over the weekend...keep busy doing other stuff and mon will be here in no time...

got two 12 hour shifts so don't worry i'll be busy! :biggrin:

thanks for your updates through this thread btw i've noticed your name quite a few times! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending